• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ranking the Kingdom hearts games from worst to best

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Onion Knight

First of all, Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded isn't a useless entry story-wise. It introduces Datascape, a plot device used to ressurect those who were meant to be lost forever. Kingdom Hearts III relies heavily on Datascape to bring back some of the characters. Think about it: if someone is nowhere to be found in the material world, how can they ever be brought back? Either by time travelling or by putting them back together piece by piece using all the information available about them. And Xehanort is the only one who can time travel.

Second of all, blatant DS games bash. They are quite impressive in their own right, from graphics to how they managed to translate core Kingdom Hearts gameplay to such a limited handheld.

And third, none of the games in the series are inherently bad. The worst a Kingdom Hearts game has gotten is around 60/100 on Metacritic, which isn't bad at all.

TheCharityGamer

A 60 is not a good score. A 60 is a medicore game which is what Re:coded was to me. I understand your concerns and maybe you just enjoyed the game more then i did? Perhaps give the video another chance?

Onion Knight

A 60 is not a good score. A 60 is a medicore game which is what Re:coded was to me. I understand your concerns and maybe you just enjoyed the game more then i did? Perhaps give the video another chance?

60 is not mediocre, it's above average, which still doesn't equal bad, so my point still stands.

Back