• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cartoon/TV ► Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iLeen

Awards
Oops. Maybe I should've worded that better. I meant that their knowledge and personalities are inserted into the book. They still get to keep their souls/minds. Lol. I don't think I'd like being stuck in a book forever, either XD

Yup, that's him :] It was such an amazing episode because Randy fights against Mac Antfee...WITHOUT his suit! He had some pretty bruce moves! I also liked the second part of the episode, because it was just diddlying crazy! The new villain is some Cajun trapper nutjob, and even Randy acknowledges he's psychotic (he also stated that Mac Antfee's crazy, which is ironic since I always thought all the characters of RC9GN, including Randy, were crazy)

Gram

Banned
Awards
xD I know what you meant, perhaps I should've been the one to word better.

Randy fights without the suit!? Now that I have to see! A cajun guy? xD

iLeen

Awards
Back from the dead XD

Yup :] Those two were some of my favorite episodes! Although my list of favorite episodes is slowly beginning to increase…a lot XD "Sorcerer in Love" will be out in two weeks :D If you've heard of Amanda, this is one she's going to be in! Yay!

Gram

Banned
Awards
\o3o/ Haza! Pheonix downs really work!

xD The sorcerer can love!? For some reason the title brought that rat of his to mind rofl. Is Amanda that cheerleader?

iLeen

Awards
Apparently. Hahaha, I do think he has some sort of love life going on with his little pet rat :p Actually, I think he and all the rat's ancestors have a looong history together. Amanda is suppose to be a "new girl," I think. All I know is that a screenshot of her was accidentally released and the fandom when crazy XD She's also supposedly the Sorcerer's "long, lost love." Weeeeeird.

Is it just me or is the animation and voice acting getting better? Not that they were horrible before, but the actions and even small movements are more fluid and the voice acting is also just as dynamic.

Gram

Banned
Awards
lol Rodent love, as creepy and hard to kill as the real thing. "Long lost love"? That is weird, I wonder if she's a witch.

I think their getting better as they go, I can actually tell what's going on now. xD

iLeen

Awards
Right? Someone said they saw a commercial for the upcoming episode where she blew a kiss and it hit the Ninja. He/she speculated it was a spell, cause I doubt the Socerer's love would want to show love to his enemy XD

Lol. Maybe I can finally get my friend back into it since it's slightly less spazztastic.

Gram

Banned
Awards
It probably was a spell unless the love is one-sided. xD Which I could see happening to a man who's only friend is a rat.

lol Show them an episode of howard as the ninja, that'll do it~

iLeen

Awards
I should show my friend that episode! She'll either come to love the show series or think I'm even crazier than usual XD Although she promised not to judge me for liking this show. Lol.

I saw the episode and it was SO. HONKIN'. BRUCE!!! One of the best (besides Ninja Howard, Mac Antfee's Return, and crazy Catfish)!
Yup, the Sorceress was just spouting love spell everywhere XD But I must say, her and the Sorcerer's love was believable, and now I don't think it's so weird anymore. It's airing again next Monday, so you can watch it on tv then, or it'll probably be online the next day :] It's not online now cause it aired by itself last weekend instead of with the other episode it was suppose to be with (which WILL show next Monday).

Btw, love your new Avatar. Pun intended. Hehe. Gosh, I'm turning into Randy XD

Gram

Banned
Awards
lol If she sees that and doesn't love it then, logically, she's the only one crazy~ xD

Ah man I missed it! Dx
So the sorcerer was just under a spell? xD (lawl irony)

Thank you, it's number wan in my collection~ x'D

iLeen

Awards
Agreed ;D

Lol. Not the Sorcerer. All the other boys were under her spell. The Sorceress and Sorcerer actually, genuinely love each other XD It's online right now, but it's download only, not streaming.

I am sooo saving this conversation. Hahaha.

Gram

Banned
Awards
lol Wait wait....the Sorcerer....actually has it in him to get a girlfriend? x'D
Aww Hope it's for stream soon.

lol xD

iLeen

Awards
Lol. My reaction exactly. But their love is kinda cute, imo. Cause instead of looking at outer beauty, they look at the beauty of their common love for everything ugly and chaotic XD. Well then, I should warn you not to check out the tumblr page for rc9gn cause there are A LOT of spoilers for this episode (a lot from me). Lol.

Gram

Banned
Awards
lol That's a quirky, if not original, thing to have common interest in. x'D
I dont go to tumblr so I should be fine, thanks. =]

iLeen

Awards
Right? Now the fandom cheers for their love XD

I'm seriously excited for you to see the episode now :D The BG artist also released some nice images he colored. One of them is my new background :3

Gram

Banned
Awards
Its one worth cheering. xD

When does it air next? 8D
Got any of those images?

iLeen

Awards
It aired yesterday XD But that means it'll come out online soon! I think!

Here's the dude who does the BG's :]
jackiecous.tumblr.com/post/66495164559/some-fun-backgrounds-i-painted-for-rc9gn-episode

Although this was a background I used for a while, now replaced though…I might go back to this one :p
jackiecous.tumblr.com/post/45225397783/heres-an-early-version-of-ward-smiths-secret

Sorry, felt too lazy to upload the pics XD

Gram

Banned
Awards
Aw what!? I missed it then. Dx

=O Those backgrounds are good! I like the top one most.

That's a nice one to have. 8D

iLeen

Awards
Oh no! Well, they're definitely online now :p And don't feel guilty about watching it on the internet, the writers/artists actually seem to support it as long as fans get to watch it XD They really rock my socks.

They even support all the fan made stuff. Example: someone decided that we should hold a Cluckfest in honor of the Cluckfest that goes on in the show. Now the actual RC9GN staff are totally going with it and even posted it on their FB page. Lol. We've even had a Carp Week.

Yup. That top background is the background I am using now :3

Gram

Banned
Awards
Where can I find it online? xD

lmao The staff sounds awesome. Wish more show staff was like that.

They need a background focused on ninja Howard. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back