• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Randomness All Over The World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sora's_smexy

RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM
(random)

Um yeah whatever go eat a bannana and................SORA"S SHMEXY!!!!!!!!

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
Random = auto-pilot for fail (unless it's /b/ :D)

By decree of the almighty GUIDE, and the Knights of Mudkip, this thread officially blows.

S

sora's_smexy

RIDETHEPIG said:
Random = auto-pilot for fail (unless it's /b/ :D)

By decree of the almighty GUIDE, and the Knights of Mudkip, this thread officially blows.

HEY that was a little mean! she is just a weirdo person anyway so leave her to be her weirdo self.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
Crying_Angel said:
Hey guess what? I DON'T CARE. It seems like sora's_smexy is the only nice person I've met on this website.
Perhaps if you don't act stupid, and perhaps lurk abit to learn how this place runs, this whole arguement could have been avoided.

Just because it's 'Nonsense' doesn't mean it's necessarily funny. If you wanna go type crap, go open Word and shoot away. I like my threads to have 'SUBSTANCE' thank you very much.

I've no quarrel with you. Good day.

Crying_Angel

RIDETHEPIG said:
Perhaps if you don't act stupid, and perhaps lurk abit to learn how this place runs, this whole arguement could have been avoided.

Just because it's 'Nonsense' doesn't mean it's necessarily funny. If you wanna go type crap, go open Word and shoot away. I like my threads to have 'SUBSTANCE' thank you very much.

FYI this wasn't suppose to be funny. You have no right to go around calling people stupid. And I'm sorry if my thread upseted you, yet I don't see why. It's suppose to be random, not funny

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
Crying_Angel said:
FYI this wasn't suppose to be funny. You have no right to go around calling people stupid. And I'm sorry if my thread upseted you, yet I don't see why. It's suppose to be random, not funny
Then is there any point to this 'random?' It serves no purpose.

S

sora's_smexy

RIDETHEPIG said:

you do have a point but she is new like me and we aren't sure what this place is really about yet (hey crying_angel stop being so.......well weird make your post a little more interesting)

Crying_Angel

sora's_smexy said:
you do have a point but she is new like me and we aren't sure what this place is really about yet (hey crying_angel stop being so.......well weird make your post a little more interesting)
Okay,I'm sitting right next to you so I can punch you,you know that?-_-

I

inhiding

People in Africa are working hard for a bucket of good internets, and you're wasting it on this?

S

.Scarlet Letter.

Randomness? This thread does blow. Different people would consider different things random. Such as 4chan memes, for those who understand, it is not random. For those who do not, it is.
Make clarifications pl0x.

S

sora's_smexy

Crying_Angel said:
Okay,I'm sitting right next to you so I can punch you,you know that?-_-

Not if the teacher is looking you monkey face! :p

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
Crying_Angel said:
Yes. But what do you mean "good internets?"
THIS IS WHAT RANDOM (NOT /B/, THE OTHER RANDOM) HAS BEEN DOING TO OUR CHILDREN

I DECLARE WAR ON RANDOM

S

sora's_smexy

Hey can you people stop reading this dum thing and help me with the fact I have no clue what to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back