• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Random Unchained X update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisora2066

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
So I was in the middle of a raid boss when the game told me to randomly update the app.
Vnik2p.jpg
Si9A6j.jpg

Thanks SENA, has this happened to anyone else?

I hope we get jewels for this...

Last edited:

Decaboyz

Well, there should be an announcement beforehand or else. I kinda in the middle of the raid boss fight too when the message pops out.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Was it an actual update, or was it a "The date has changed" message, because they've moved that notice earlier or something?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Oh wow, that's crazy. Jewels aren't given often as compensation for stuff so I doubt they will do it in this instance. Sucks you lost a raid boss though.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
You know what the fun part is though. The update in the app store said it only fixed the "occasional" (it's a bit more then occasional SENA) crashes. It said nothing about a whole new event and draw.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
You know what the fun part is though. The update in the app store said it only fixed the "occasional" (it's a bit more then occasional SENA) crashes. It said nothing about a whole new event and draw.
Like every other story update, event, draw, promotion etc., the Beauty and the Beast event and Organization XIII draw was added through an in-game update.

Actual updates from the stores are reserved for software issues such as crashes, or changes to UI / Gameplay elements.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Like every other story update, event, draw, promotion etc., the Beauty and the Beast event and Organization XIII draw was added through an in-game update.

Actual updates from the stores are reserved for software issues such as crashes, or changes to UI / Gameplay elements.
Wait really? I could've sworn I saw an event mentioned in one of the previous updates...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back