• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Random Thoughts for Movies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
You ever have a silly, weird, or even reasonable idea for a movie?

Then, like, put them here or something.

Here's one I thought of last night (and is the reason I even made this thread. XD):

Pixar movie set in Las Vagas, where all the Elvis impersonators are part of a secret military organization.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Two dads fall into the world of dungeons and dragons and must escape before their kids throw a crazy party

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
The Last of Us movie following the story of Ish, and not Joel and Ellie. Use the light framework the game provides for the characters and the world, and just make a good movie.

A Spider Gwen movie.

There should be a movie accurately chronicling the production cycle of a vuvuzela, but dramatized in an hour and 42 minutes.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
a 4 hour movie about launchpad and precursor mar as warring neighbors, then close friends, and finally lovers. its in the Wild West and directed by Martin Scorsese.

Awards
Spider-Verse: The Movie.

Starring Tobey Maguire, Andrew Garfield, and Tom Holland as The Three Spider-Amigops.

That's all it needs.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
A horror about a film company trying to produce a live-action film based on an anime where every time they ignore the source material a crew member is killed by one of the characters

There should be a movie accurately chronicling the production cycle of a vuvuzela, but dramatized in an hour and 42 minutes.
I'd bet you anything that such a movie would succeed.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
a 4 hour movie about launchpad and precursor mar as warring neighbors, then close friends, and finally lovers.

I am very sorry but I simply have to disagree.
The filming would assume I'd let him out of all the leather bands and metal chains and my servant isn't allowed to walk around without them
tumblr_inline_nvck66ogBS1solgjy_100.png

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I am very sorry but I simply have to disagree.
The filming would assume I'd let him out of all the leather bands and metal chains and my servant isn't allowed to walk around without them
tumblr_inline_nvck66ogBS1solgjy_100.png
THIS POST IS VERY INAPPROPRIATE, ARIELLE WILL HAVE WORDS WITH YOU YOUNG LADY

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
THIS POST IS VERY INAPPROPRIATE, ARIELLE WILL HAVE WORDS WITH YOU YOUNG LADY

If my post is inappropriate then how do you explain the presence of so many of these in the KH francise that claims itself to be "children-friendly"?
Hun-dred leather bands, metal chains, sea of belts
Hun-dred leather bands, metal chains, sea of belts SEPHIROTH!!
TUNUNUNUNUNUNUNUUUUUN
SEPHIROTH!
TUNUNUNUNUNUNUNUUUUN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back