• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Random Thought

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azerty

Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ is like an expansion of KH2 right? Well, I've always wondered how come all of the extra stuff that they added in Final Mix+ couldn't have been added in the original KH2. I've read in certain interviews that say that the team didn't have enough space or something like that, but I don't see how they can add all this extra stuff now.

I mean, come on, I'm pretty sure that they had the ideas in their heads at the time of the developement of the original KH2. They could've added all that stuff in there, but I guess that needed to make a Final Mix+ for more profit. Hphm, doesn't matter though. What's done is done.

:angry:

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Nomura stated in an interview they didnt have enough time. They have to work with the release date they are given by Square Enix and all.

The Key Chain

they could also do what they do on xbox360, when they say "this game has an availible upgrade, you can revcieve it now." or something like that.

keybaldeslinger1

final mix is because of they had already set the release date and they wanted to put everything in final mix in the original but couldnt cause it would take too long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back