• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Random things you noticed...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oran

Awards
I'll go check brb. I have a save file there.

Edit: I couldn't find it when I looked around so............

Im going to have to agree with Ruran I dont know where but im positive that you do see that somewhere in TWTNW...I just know it.

RoadtoDawn

I went and looked. If you kill all the heartless first, then go up to Memory Skyscraper, you can examine it and the message pops up "The building keeps watch over the residents of the dark." That's that closest I found.

Unumus

Awards
On Soras final boss in The Grid, instead of saying Combatant 13, the lady says Combatant 15. And when you go to the border of the area that you are in, there is always a decoration on the left and right of it, be it a box, or a boulder.

soraalam1

"
Q. Where there any rejected cutscenes?

A. Not rejected as such, but in the beginning we planned the battle with Rinzler in The Grid to be Side: Riku. Before the start of that battle they announce the ‘thirteen combatants', and though we didn't consciously choose the number ‘13', changing it to Side: Sora gave it an unexpected deep meaning."
Wow! I never even realized!

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I'll go check brb. I have a save file there.

Edit: I couldn't find it when I looked around so............

I went to check the save file to see if I could find it and what I found is that when you click on the doors of Memory Skyscraper it says something along the lines of "This building watches of the residents of the dark" which is probably what I was mistaking it for.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Sometimes Iceguin Ace, Wheeflower, and Woeflower makes special backgrounds when you pet them. I'm not sure if there's any other Dream Eaters that does this.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
you can't name a spirit Thumper

because the censor has a dirty mind
the raft naming is uncensored completely

The tail of the Wargoyle is a hidden Mickey.
images
That's debatable. I know I'm unfortunately double-posting, but he should have two smaller circles for the ears.

Not really. TWTNW was a rather modern world, so it makes sense for there to be a truck there...except for the fact nobody has ever resided in the world so it begs the question of where the trucks came from and who drove them xD In no way was in influenced by TWEWY.

I've always been under the impression that it was a "live in" world that was dying. It's all but said out loud in the series that Worlds are born in the RoD, live in the light, and return to darkness at the end of their lives.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
ajmrowland, you can simply edit your replies and paste others' quotes into it, instead of repeatedly posting.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Sometimes Iceguin Ace, Wheeflower, and Woeflower makes special backgrounds when you pet them. I'm not sure if there's any other Dream Eaters that does this.

I love those backgrounds! They make for good pictures of the DEs. Sudo Neku does the moon walk if you pet it enough. XD Mine went off the screen doing that several times.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
I thought it was cool that that Sora and Riku are "mute" in Symphony of Sorcery to match with Fantasia's lack of voice-acting C:

that was actually kinda cool, yeah. I also discovered the bell thing on my own.

That the displays in windup way in Side: Sora Prankster's Paradise all use puppets and cuckoo clocks from Pinnocchio.

And even though this isnt directly related to the series, when restoring Fantasia in 2000(or at least the 2010 blu-ray), Disney hired Corey Burton-voice of Yen Sid, among other characters in this series-to redub all of Deems Taylor's narration and on-camera dialogue. The reason being that much of the original recordings had deteriorated. Oddly, Taylor's original voice is still in the opening of Fantasia 2000.

billyzanesucks

All or most dispositions are of course named for how the Spirit acts in battle (aggressive, defensive, supportive, or balanced), but I find it funny how the support-type disposition for Ryu Dragon is "Bahamut", as if referencing its place as a recurring Summon.

Where's that Nightmare without red eyes?

Seighart

Awards
Not sure if you can see this any place else..but in the area you fight Hockomonkey, you can see this heart shaped...thing towards the way you came in..it's in teh sky

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
I don't know if anyone noticed, but there is a large hidden mickey made by the leaves of trees on Destiny Islands. I DON'T mean the purple one that's always been there, I'm talking about the scene when Riku and Ansem the Wise are talking. For a long moment the camera cuts to some trees behind them and the tree tops make a large compressed hidden mickey. xDDD

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Not sure if this one was mentioned but some of the link portal names are Final Fantasy characters.

ShinobiMuramasa

When you use the Water Barrel with a water based Dream Eater, such as Fin Fatale, they do not have a bubble around them.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Not sure if you can see this any place else..but in the area you fight Hockomonkey, you can see this heart shaped...thing towards the way you came in..it's in teh sky

I believe you are referring to the Flick Rush Coliseum :p

When you use the Water Barrel with a water based Dream Eater, such as Fin Fatale, they do not have a bubble around them.

I really liked how they did this. The first time I noticed was with my Toximander.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back