• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

random rp( random Rp, trust me you want to join)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
im going to go somewhere that i have seen no rp go ever before. it has probably been done before, but i havent seen it in any other rp before. this is an rp bout absolutly nothing. just random things happen to you. anything random. get hit by a truck. you can do anything with out any consequences (but you cant kill people of course..) PP as much as you want! God mod as much as you want! say whatever the **** you want, and do whatever you want! it is called the random rp! its random.

Rules!?

Yeah there gotta be some rules...

No killing other characters,
Romance....sure why not,
anything can happen,
we all live in the same house with eachother,
dont go overboard on swearing...dont drop the F bomb and dont use every other word as a swear word,
Have fun.....
dont you dare post short....i know this eliminates alot of you people, but im just looking out for the good rpers out there,

(( by the way...i know i didnt put no machine gun posting in there....but thats becuase its impossible to get lost..if you get lost just jump in at some random point....))

there is no template....Yeah!!!!! that means just jump in and start the story right after this post!!!! but please..in your first post....POst your characters Name, age and gender in bold letters..so no one can miss it!( example look at mine!)

Have fun everybody...and remember...this is a random rp...so feel free to come and go as you please, and by the way please dont spam.i really hate spammers. alright whoever post next, just post a random piece of the story that pertains to your character.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Malik Rolins, 16, Male

Malik sat at the edge of the store, waiting for his friend to return from inside. a board fell from the roof, smacking him in the head and knocking him out cold for a few second. he woke up laying on the ground with his friends all around him" are you ok?" one of them asked him politly" yeah im fine" he replied standing up and taking in a deep breath of fresh air." so are you guys finaly done with your shoping for today?" he luaghed and ran off across the parking lot" race you to the park!" he was breathing more heavy with each step, drawing more and more near to the park, it was so far away, he should have thought about it before he yelled it out but he hadn't. a billboard collapsed on his position sending him to the ground. he lay between the curb and the bill board, almost squashed by billboard. there was a small gap between him and the giant sign " that was close" he yelled out signaling he was ok" think i could get some help!"

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
((You are the absolutly last person i'd think to make this kind of RP...))

Edward Eagles, 17, Male

Ed fell on his face again.

"You're a true idiot Ed..." His master said, trying to teach him how to use quick ninja knives. The master then kicked Ed down again. "You'll never get anywhere like this..." He said.

"Oh c'mon..." Ed said as he got back up. "Wait...why am i doing this again?" Ed asked himself.

[<FlashBack>]

"I wanna be a ninja!" Ed said proudly.

[<Flashback>]

"Oh yea..." Ed then continued to fight with his master.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
mister tooki ran around and bit himself then said ahhhhh then went weeee then woooooo then he said

twinkle..........................randomness...

Bear

Ouranophobic
Jimmy Hay, 15, male.

Jimmy walked along the sidewalk, occasionally zooming passed people he didn't particularly like. He passed the pizza shop owner, and gave him a still wave, then ran towards a store, with many kids seemingly raiding infront of it. He had suspected that the pizza man hit on him reapetedly, and Jimmy being a bit homophobic, he would always avoid him. He crossed the street, and jumped up to Malik, who he had not seen since this morning, in their house. " Hey mal, I'm gonna head over to the movie theater. Come along if you like. " Jimmy mumbled, as he pat Malik on the shoulder, and started to walk off. He began to gaze into the crystal blue sky, as a man bumped into him, and started shouting. Jimmy frowned, as he looked at this seemingly frightened man. " Watch where your going... Idiot " Jimmy grunted, as the man pulled out a knife, and began to slash at him. Jimmy started a sprint, down the street, as he paniced.

Dark_StarX

Seems interesing enough...

Zack Huragenki/16/Male

Zack dashed down the stairs to the kithen and tripped most of the way down. At the last step,he tripped over his baggey pants and felt directly on his face. He didnt care about the pain, there was the smell of good food in the air and he had to have some. He then stood up and made another dash to the kitchen door which was directly across from where he stood and then slid past it knocking over a lamp in the process. Still desperate to reach his meal, he stood a third time and ran to the door and halted right in front of it. As he walked in, to his disappointment, the food was not ready yet and was told that it would not be in another hour. Sluggishly, Zack turned and walked out of the kitchen anf flopped down on the couch with a grim look on his face.
"This...blows...,"Zack said to himself.

Last edited:

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Aperture Science Computer-Aided Enrichment Center
Jenifer Nelson - Age 14 - Female

Jen ran down her house steps and tripped on the last step, laughing her ass off and then just laying there until her brother had walked all over her. "Haha......Weiner HO HO HO!" Jen screamed randomly. She laughed so hard that she rolled onto the cat and the cat screeched.

Bear

Ouranophobic
Jimmy ran as fast as he could, turning his head left, to see behind him occasionally. He stopped for a second, to catch his breathe, then looked up at the movie theater across the street. " The theater... Must. Get inside! " He said under his breathe, as he forced himself to start stepping across the street, making cars turn out of the way, and hit eachother, and pedestrians. A small red dot, flashed in the sky, and the theater exploded. It was a meteor. The most unexpected thing at the moment, for Jimmy. Small red ashes fell upon the street, and Jimmy stared at the meteorite, that lay before him, and that sat ontop of the theaters remains. As he gazed, a screaming man ran at him, waving the same knife as before.

" Could this day get anymore random? " Jimmy murmured to himself, as he panted, and bolted off. It was a bit strange, seing a 15 yearold boy, sprinting down the street, away from a theater, that was just demolished by a meteorite, and being chased by a crazy hobo with a knife. Jimmy looked back, and saw no one, so he stopped to catch his breathe again. He slowly gained posure again. Suddenly a speeding school bus, zoomed past him, as several police cars did afterward. He took no mind, and walk onto the sidewalk, and began to think about somthing else to do.

Joy

Bronze Member
Aoto-Age 15-Male

Aoto ran into the house tripping over the last step.
"That sucks," he murmered. he saw many others in the house. "I have to live here?!" he asked annoyed

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
Hidden within the enemy base, stealing all of thei
Cody-15-Male

''This is off the shizzle!!!'' Cody screamed as he stood on the top of an extremly high building situated in the middle of the city, undoubtedly the highest one. ''He, I might die, but what the heck, it's what they say, only the good die young!!!'' He scream aknew from the top of the building. Then, he took a stance as if he had a microphone. ''This is to all my fans, keepin' ya'll in health, lets tell this George Bush to go grab himself. Haha, Codycent, C-Unit!'' He Yelled his lungs out, now making fun of the rapper 50cent. Suddenly, his arms shot at his side and he let himself fall in a seemingly limitless fall. He stuck his hand towards the building, obviousely trying to grab something as he gripped hold of a pole. His palms tightened around it. ''I ain't dyin' today meh fans!!!'' He exorted as he hit the side of the building. He saw an old grandma staring from her porch. He climbed among the balcony which demanded effort. He then walked to the old lady, kissed her hardly on the cheek and walked out her door. ''This is the best day of my life, Jesus is on my side because every crazy stunt i did today, should cause my death and, I am clearly not dead. I am on fire, I am off da hook!!!'' he claimed enthusiastically.

Jack London

Banned
Charles,14,Male
He was walking down the stairs with his friend Steven cracking up on a joke that he told him. "Butthead" Steven said slowly in his ear. Charles tried to hold in his laugh but ended up laughing anyway and was laughing so hard that he tripped on one of the steps and heard a HUGE crack. He ignored it and continued limping toward the kitchen for something to eat. (ooc: btw this is a true story i fractured my toe that day and it hurt like a B****)

Aphex

.Inspire.
Steven,14,Male
Steven followed behind Charles to the kitchen because he was hungry as well, still laughing about the 'Butthead' joke. He then looked down and noticed that there was blood on the floor and noticed it was coming from Charles. "Hey, your bleeding..." he told him. (ooc:Haha...I remember that day Charles lol.)

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
WTH

Chris,16,Crazy

Chris woke up hit his head on the top bunk and yelled do it again so he laid back down and did it again rolled out of bed hit his head on the dresser grab some clothes pulled his shoes on tripped on his shoelaces on the way out his bedroom door rolled down the stairs got up dizzily opened the door walked out and continued down the street running into a light pole and nearly avoiding a drunk driver and got chased across 3 yard by a dog and tore up his pants walking through some rose bushes.

Jack London

Banned
"Hmmm lets seee" Charles said as he was pacing back in forth in front of his english teacher who was tied up against a pole. "What should i do to you?". His english teacher pleaded "Please pleasee let me go I'll give you good grades!". Charles looked at him disgustingly "Ah shatap" He stabbed him in the arm with a spear. "I know! I'll cut off ur arms and legs slowly and watch you bleed to death! ....then probably send you to hell...ya that'll do". His english teacher started to scream "PLEASE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO". Charles took the spear and cut his arms and legs and watched him bleed and scream. And eventually started to throw fruits n stuff at him. After 5 days of watching him suffer he said "Ok time for u to go" he snapped his fingers and the ropes untied his teacher. The ground cracked violently and the hands of demons grabbed his english teacher and pulled him down into hell. He screamed "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!". And Charles started to laugh. (ooc: im starting to like this rp)

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
Chris walked into the corner store and got hit in the head by a beer bottle what the hell your aim is still off he said to the clerk oh well guess that means we will have to try again tomorrow he said grabbing a soda and whacked the clerk upside the head with it and left as he walked out he ran into a paked car hey who parked their car in my way he said kicking it he bust the window climbed in and hotwired the car and went joy riding

Aphex

.Inspire.
"Uhh...Charles....why'd you kill youir teacher that was giving you good greades for no apparent reason? Wait...I don't get...zzzz" Steven said as all of a sudden he fell asleep standing up.

Aphex

.Inspire.
Steven woke up at a instant when Jenifer ran into him. "Who-what-where-when-why!?" he said looking around as he only saw her. "Why'd you wake me up from my sleep!? What are you mentally insane!?" he said as he started to choking her out of no where like Don Vito. "Yo! Live or die!"

Aphex

.Inspire.
Steven stopped choking her and just stood there after being kicked and randomly poked. "Hey....you wanna know something?" he said. "I'm bored!' he yelled out running head first into a wall out of no where and fell onto the floor just laying there. "Ow..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back