• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Random Question about KH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal

Silver Member
I have play KH1 and KH2 long time ago, currently I'm replaying KH2 FM+ . So there is something i have forget about the game so I would like to ask :

1) Why is Riku blind-folded during KH2? Is there symbolize anything?

2) How is Namine created ? Why is she born in Castle Oblivion?

3) Is the final battle with Xemnas in KH2 takes place inside Kingdom Hearts?

4) How did the StarFruit in Destiny Island actually connected people?

5) Where is TWTNW located ? In Darkness or In-Between?

6) What is the symbolization for orange eyes and yellow eyes?

7) Did Ansem SoD had completely destroyed during KH1?

8) How did Xehanort sent Kairi to Destiny Island? And how did he knew that Kairi will
guide him to Keyblade Master? Is it the magic which given by Aqua?

9) How did Riku get his keyblade, Way To Dawn?

10) How did Xemnas build the Room of Sleep? and how did Xigbar hear Xemnas is talking
to somebody?

11) What is the different between Pureblood Heartless and Emblem Heartless?

12) The mansion in Twilight Town, is it belongs to Ansem The Wise?

I would appreciate if someone can answer my simple questions xD

zaqareemalcolm

I took the liberty of re-structuring your questions, so thank me and you'll get a cookie (Or some other tasty treat.)

Why is Riku blind-folded during KH2? Does it symbolize anything?
He blindfolded himself so that he wouldn't "lie to himself"

How is Namine created? Why is she born in Castle Oblivion?
Namine was created when Sora released Kairi's heart with the Keyblade of Heart. Because there were two hearts leaving the body, two nobodies were formed, Roxas and Namine. Also, Namine just happens to be born in Castle Oblivion since Nobodies are born in worlds located within the Realm of In-Between

3) Does the final battle with Xemnas in KH2 take place inside Kingdom Hearts?
Yes. Inside Xemnas' artificial Kingdom Hearts.

How did the paopu fruit in Destiny Island actually connect people?
It's just a symbol becoming connected. Its not like the fruit itself has any powers.

Where is TWTNW located ? In Darkness or In-Between?
Located in the In-Between Realm, but situated close towards the Realm of Darkness

What is the symbolization of orange eyes and yellow eyes?
Orange eyes have no symbolization. Yellow eyes mean that the person's heart has been stained by the darkness.

Was Ansem SoD completely destroyed during KH1?
No. A part of him was still living inside Riku for the entireity of KH:CoM. He was completely destroyed when Riku was hit by the explosion of Ansem's Kingdom Hearts Encoder when it overloaded.

How did Xehanort send Kairi to Destiny Islands? And how did he know that Kairi will
guide him to the Keyblade Master? Is it the magic which was given by Aqua?
He used a Corridor of Darkness. The spell Aqua placed on Kairi led her to Destiny Islands

How did Riku get his keyblade, Way To The Dawn?
It manifested itself through Soul Eater.

How did Xemnas build the Room of Sleep? And how did Xigbar hear that Xemnas was talking
to somebody?
Um, he just built it. Xigbar often follows Xemnas without Xemnas knowing and eavesdrops on his conversations.

What is the difference between Pureblood Heartless and Emblem Heartless?
Pureblood Heartless were around for as long as Darkness had existed. They simply disappear when slain by a keyblade. Emblem Heartless were created by Xehanort's experiments and release their captive heart when slain by a keyblade.

The mansion in Twilight Town, does it belong to Ansem The Wise?
No. Ansem just founded the mansion in Twilight Town and used it as his base of operations.

Last edited:

Crystal

Silver Member
I took the liberty of re-structuring your questions, so thank me and you'll get a cookie (Or some other tasty treat.)

lol, thanks <3

He blindfolded himself so that he wouldn't "lie to himself"

What he do makes him do that?

Namine was created when Sora released Kairi's heart with the Keyblade of Heart. Because there were two hearts leaving the body, two nobodies were formed, Roxas and Namine. Also, Namine just happens to be born in Castle Oblivion since Nobodies are born in worlds located within the Realm of In-Between

Then other Organization XIII member also born at there?

It's just a symbol becoming connected. Its not like the fruit itself has any powers.

How did they knows the fruit is the symbol?

Orange eyes have no symbolization. Yellow eyes mean that the person's heart has been stained by the darkness.

Ansem The Wise had orange eyes right? xD

Um, he just built it. Xigbar often follows Xemnas without Xemnas knowing and eavesdrops on his conversations.

How to follow Xemnas? lol
When i watch the cutscene about the Room of Sleep, the entrance close once Xemnas go in xD

Pureblood Heartless were around for as long as Darkness had existed. They simply disappear when slain by a keyblade. Emblem Heartless were created by Xehanort's experiments and release their captive heart when slain by a keyblade.

Which is Emblem Heartless?

No. Ansem just founded the mansion in Twilight Town and used it as his base of operations.

Erm, when is Ansem The Wise start to write his report?
I mean Secret Ansem Report.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
What he do makes him do that?

The remnants of Xehanort's heartless inside himself.
If Riku takes off that blindfold he changes into Ansem, Seeker of Darkness => see the Riku vs. Roxas fight.

Then other Organization XIII member also born at there?

All nobodies are born in a in-between-world, it mustn't necessarily mean Castle Oblivion.
Roxas for example was born in Twilight Town.

How did they knows the fruit is the symbol?

It's a kind of urban legend/fairy tale/myth in the KH-Universe just as some stories in our world.

Ansem The Wise had orange eyes right? xD

It might actually be an intermediate state.
Yellow/gold eyes symbolize complete devotion to darkness (Xehanort, Vanitas, Braig, Saix) while orange ones just show prolonged exposure to darkness without falling for it (Ansem the Wise).

Which is Emblem Heartless?

Most heartless are emblems.
The purebloods don't have the red-black heart-symbol.
They are shadow, neo-shadow, possessor, Invisible, Darkball, Darkside and their variations.

Erm, when is Ansem The Wise start to write his report?
I mean Secret Ansem Report.
That's not fully pinpointable, but it is clear that Ansem continued his research even after becoming DiZ, but in a more civilized manner than Xehanort and the apprentices did.
He at least was already working on them by KH I as he mentions Mickey and Sora fighting Ansem, Seeker of Darkness, so he actually watched the events of KH I from the sidelines.

ActingDude17

It's late, so two quick clarifications: Riku blindfolded himself so that he wouldn't be overtaken by Ansem SoD. Second, having yellow eyes (and pointy ears as well) is a sign of being affected by Xehanort moreso than the darkness.

Crystal

Silver Member
The remnants of Xehanort's heartless inside himself.
If Riku takes off that blindfold he changes into Ansem, Seeker of Darkness => see the Riku vs. Roxas fight.

Why is blindfold can actually block Ansem to appear? xD

All nobodies are born in a in-between-world, it mustn't necessarily mean Castle Oblivion.
Roxas for example was born in Twilight Town.

Actually, which world is located in Realm of Between? Except CO and Twilight Town.

It might actually be an intermediate state.
Yellow/gold eyes symbolize complete devotion to darkness (Xehanort, Vanitas, Braig, Saix) while orange ones just show prolonged exposure to darkness without falling for it (Ansem the Wise).

How about the pointy ears?
Is this related to Xehanort too?

Most heartless are emblems.
The purebloods don't have the red-black heart-symbol.
They are shadow, neo-shadow, possessor, Invisible, Darkball, Darkside and their variations.

I read it somewhere , it says that Heartless is lack of heart?
Is there any mistake?

That's not fully pinpointable, but it is clear that Ansem continued his research even after becoming DiZ, but in a more civilized manner than Xehanort and the apprentices did.
He at least was already working on them by KH I as he mentions Mickey and Sora fighting Ansem, Seeker of Darkness, so he actually watched the events of KH I from the sidelines.

Ansem Report #0 is written by DiZ or Apprentice Xehanort?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Why is blindfold can actually block Ansem to appear? xD
Lol, that's actually beyond my ability to explain...I just assume it's a plot device...*ggg*

Actually, which world is located in Realm of Between? Except CO and Twilight Town.
In-between worlds known so far are:
- The world that never was
- Castle Oblivion/Land of Departure
- Twilight Town
- Mysterious Tower
- Traverse Town

How about the pointy ears?
Is this related to Xehanort too?

As of now the pointy ears are what hint at an even closer connection to Xehanort than the golden eyes do.
We know that Braig and Isa have the pointy ears, yet Ansem the Wise doesn't and for Vanitas one can not say since we never get a glimpse of one of his ears even once....

I read it somewhere , it says that Heartless is lack of heart?
Is there any mistake?

Heartless were dubbed as such because they behave like they don't have hearts.
Pureblood heartless are in fact manifested hearts, hearts consumed by their own darkness.
They don't release any hearts because the darkness of said heart essentially "ate" the heart and became the pureblood.
Emblem heartless however have a heart captive inside them.

The very first Ansem Report from KH I should be also written by DiZ, just like the secret Ansem Reports from KH II.

Stars

&#12522;&#12463;
I think almost all the question have been answered.
As for TWTNW, it was in the realm of in-between, but I heard once they named it as a "Dark City".. So i actually thought it was in the realm of darkness..
And on the Room of Sleep thingy.. I imagine Xemnas was using the computer system or data in the Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion to build it lol.. or else he will be using Nobodies xD

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
@Stars:
For TWTNW, your impression isn't that wrong after all, as this world is said to be the in-between world that lies most close to the world of darkness. ;)

On a side note, your sig is clearly fluffy with that moogle. Did you draw that fanart of Roxas and Ven yourself? ^__^

Crystal

Silver Member
Lol, that's actually beyond my ability to explain...I just assume it's a plot device...*ggg*

It's ok. You already explain a lot to me :D

In-between worlds known so far are:
- The world that never was
- Castle Oblivion/Land of Departure
- Twilight Town
- Mysterious Tower
- Traverse Town

How about Keyblade Graveyard?

As of now the pointy ears are what hint at an even closer connection to Xehanort than the golden eyes do.
We know that Braig and Isa have the pointy ears, yet Ansem the Wise doesn't and for Vanitas one can not say since we never get a glimpse of one of his ears even once....

Even my signature, he is also cover his ears..lol xD
About the yellow eyes thingy, i watch the secret ending " Deep Dive", the scene actually shows that Roxas having a yellow eyes too?
I thought his element is light?

Heartless were dubbed as such because they behave like they don't have hearts.
Pureblood heartless are in fact manifested hearts, hearts consumed by their own darkness.
They don't release any hearts because the darkness of said heart essentially "ate" the heart and became the pureblood.
Emblem heartless however have a heart captive inside them.

Then which heartless upgrade their level or rank by stole hearts?

The very first Ansem Report from KH I should be also written by DiZ, just like the secret Ansem Reports from KH II.

Then Apprentice Xehanort actually continue his report by using his name?

I think almost all the question have been answered.
As for TWTNW, it was in the realm of in-between, but I heard once they named it as a "Dark City".. So i actually thought it was in the realm of darkness..
And on the Room of Sleep thingy.. I imagine Xemnas was using the computer system or data in the Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion to build it lol.. or else he will be using Nobodies xD

Lol, the tron thingy?
It's weird how he build it so deep and how Xigbar access it to listen Xemnas talk?

Stars

&#12522;&#12463;
@Stars:
For TWTNW, your impression isn't that wrong after all, as this world is said to be the in-between world that lies most close to the world of darkness. ;)

On a side note, your sig is clearly fluffy with that moogle. Did you draw that fanart of Roxas and Ven yourself? ^__^

Because it was said that it was actually a city which taken over by darkness lol.. And how amazing again..Xemnas build the Castle of Never Was

@ I wish I have such amazing drawing skill though... but i actually get the picture from some jap website lol xD

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
How about Keyblade Graveyard?
Ah...forgot that one. I don't know if it was confirmed as the other ones but due to it's special nature it is most likely KG is also a in-between world.

Even my signature, he is also cover his ears..lol xD
About the yellow eyes thingy, i watch the secret ending " Deep Dive", the scene actually shows that Roxas having a yellow eyes too?
I thought his element is light?

While normally being an evil asshole, Vanitas is actually shy in terms of showing his ears...lol.

The secret movies aren't really canon...and Deep Dive was made before Nomura even had the idea to continue Kingdom Hearts.
Beside, you never see Roxas again with one yellow eye...so it was just artistic freedom then.

Then which heartless upgrade their level or rank by stole hearts?

Eh...?
Don't really understand this one...sorry.

Then Apprentice Xehanort actually continue his report by using his name?
Exactly.

Lol, the tron thingy?
It's weird how he build it so deep and how Xigbar access it to listen Xemnas talk?
As seen in KH II FM+ the chamber seems to be attached to the laboratory cells where Xehanort and co. held the "guinea pigs" for their experiments.
Xigbar/Braig once was the second in command as he was the one involved with Master Xehanort from the beginning, so I assume he had many "insider"-knowledge nonetheless.

Because it was said that it was actually a city which taken over by darkness lol.. And how amazing again..Xemnas build the Castle of Never Was

@ I wish I have such amazing drawing skill though... but i actually get the picture from some jap website lol xD

Yep, Xemnas is secretly friends with Bob the Builder and learnt some things from him...lol

Ah yes, is this the same website where ChrystalMaiden got her pic? The style looks similar.
I'm not asking because of signatures but cuz I like to collect KH-pics...lol.

Crystal

Silver Member
Ah...forgot that one. I don't know if it was confirmed as the other ones but due to it's special nature it is most likely KG is also a in-between world.

Hmm..Why is Kingdom Hearts only appear in KG but not other worlds?

While normally being an evil asshole, Vanitas is actually shy in terms of showing his ears...lol.

The secret movies aren't really canon...and Deep Dive was made before Nomura even had the idea to continue Kingdom Hearts.
Beside, you never see Roxas again with one yellow eye...so it was just artistic freedom then.

So,it's not canon after all ...
Talk about Nobody, Namine is a nobody or just something related to Sora?
I thought Kairi had no Nobody?

Eh...?
Don't really understand this one...sorry.

If not mistaken, some heartless upgrade themselves by stolen hearts ?

As seen in KH II FM+ the chamber seems to be attached to the laboratory cells where Xehanort and co. held the "guinea pigs" for their experiments.
Xigbar/Braig once was the second in command as he was the one involved with Master Xehanort from the beginning, so I assume he had many "insider"-knowledge nonetheless.

Something curious to ask, Braig is the apprentice of AtW from the beginning or just a normal dude in Radiant Garden?
Why is he suddenly involved with MX?

Ah yes, is this the same website where CrystalMaiden got her pic? The style looks similar.

Something off-topic:
I love collect KH pics too xD
I don't know where Stars get her cute signature, but i found it thru
?????????????????[pixiv(????)]

Stars

&#12522;&#12463;
Sephiroth0812; said:
Yep, Xemnas is secretly friends with Bob the Builder and learnt some things from him...lol

Ah yes, is this the same website where ChrystalMaiden got her pic? The style looks similar.

Lol. It seem that Xemnas is not only a leader, but also a builder..
@ I find out the pic from deviant-art lol
And I love to collect KH pic too
If not mistaken, some heartless upgrade themselves by stolen hearts ?
Yeah, it was stated in Secret Ansem Report #5

Something curious to ask, Braig is the apprentice of AtW from the beginning or just a normal dude in Radiant Garden?
Why is he suddenly involved with MX?

He is apprentice of AtW and I think it was because of his interest on the keyblade

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
@CrystalMaiden:
Because either the x-blade was formed there and "summoned" the "true" KH from the realm of darkness or this has to do with the keyblade war and/or another special property of that world...it wasn't fully elaborated on yet.

Heartless do not "upgade" themselves, the Secret Ansem Report 5 clearly says they steal hearts to increase their ranks.
That means they're stealing hearts to make more heartless, not upgrading their powers.
The power of a heartless is decided by how much darkness that heart has.
Sora had only very little darkness, so he became a shadow, this would probably also apply for Aqua, Mickey, Ven etc. who all have very little darkness to begin with.
Beings with much darkness would then become a stronger magnitude of heartless, like an Invisible or even a Darkside.

Braig had the uniform in BBS and he was quite close with Ansem the Wise so we can assume he already was an apprentice.
As for why he got involved with MX , we don't know his exact motivations but one surely is greed, as Stars pointed out, Braig seemed to be intrigued by the keyblade.

Off-Topic:
Gosh...how do one even navigate that site? lol...I'm helpless when it comes to japanese...I'm glad I can go relatively well with english besides german.

@Stars:
One can actually find such beauties on Deviant? I like Ven's smile and that Moogle is just hilarious...;)
Wow, I actually always was somewhat cautious with Deviant for two reasons.
One because it is so friggin' big you really have to think of what search-words you use and second while I am actually a very tolerable guy who even reads some "light" yaoi sometimes there are some pics around there I just can't approve...lol.

Crystal

Silver Member
I think Braig should have know about Keyblade War xD

You make a good point here
So making him curious about it.

@CrystalMaiden:
Because either the x-blade was formed there and "summoned" the "true" KH from the realm of darkness or this has to do with the keyblade war and/or another special property of that world...it wasn't fully elaborated on yet.

Actually, what so special about Keyblade War? xD

Heartless do not "upgade" themselves, the Secret Ansem Report 5 clearly says they steal hearts to increase their ranks.
That means they're stealing hearts to make more heartless, not upgrading their powers.
The power of a heartless is decided by how much darkness that heart has.
Sora had only very little darkness, so he became a shadow, this would probably also apply for Aqua, Mickey, Ven etc. who all have very little darkness to begin with.
Beings with much darkness would then become a stronger magnitude of heartless, like an Invisible or even a Darkside.

lol
Upgrade =/= increase? xD
So it's like replicating themselves to make more heartless?
About the darkness thingy, Sora had little light so he became a shadow.
Then how about Ansem SoD?

Off-Topic:
Gosh...how do one even navigate that site? lol...I'm helpless when it comes to japanese...I'm glad I can go relatively well with english besides german.

I'm just find it "blindly" xD

Stars

&#12522;&#12463;
Off-Topic:

@Stars:
One can actually find such beauties on Deviant? I like Ven's smile and that Moogle is just hilarious...;)
Wow, I actually always was somewhat cautious with Deviant for two reasons.
One because it is so friggin' big you really have to think of what search-words you use and second while I am actually a very tolerable guy who even reads some "light" yaoi sometimes there are some pics around there I just can't approve...lol.
When come to japanese website, you can actually use KH character japanese name to find out their picture lol.. I find a lot of nice fanart from Deviant actually.. lol.. "light" yaoi is everywhere if you find KH pictures though lol

You make a good point here
So making him curious about it.

Actually, what so special about Keyblade War? xD

Lol. Thx..
It is because they learn about what they can get from Kingdom Hearts make this Keyblade War special though.. ?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
The special thing was that this war caused Kingdom Hearts to be cast into the realm of darkness and the forces of darkness devouring the combined world of light.
All the worlds we visit in the KH games beside those located in the in-between realm were actually once all part of one united world.
This world got shattered due to the keyblade war.

I don't think that "replicate" is the right word, as the heartless ambush humans, steal their hearts and cause this hearts to be overcome by their own darkness.
Then these hearts turn into more heartless.
Sora had little darkness, actually Sora has very much light. The amount of darkness in a heart is what decides how strong the heartless becomes.

When come to japanese website, you can actually use KH character japanese name to find out their picture lol.. I find a lot of nice fanart from Deviant actually.. lol.. "light" yaoi is everywhere if you find KH pictures though lol

So it's just a copy-paste-issue then...lol.

If it only were just "light" yaoi, or rather "shonen-ai", there wouldn't be any problem for me...lol.
Although I do see many people on the net (this forum included) who already freak out if they see two males embracing...*ggg*
Stupid homophobians, who can't stand this should not look at it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back