• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Random Question about KH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal

Silver Member
The special thing was that this war caused Kingdom Hearts to be cast into the realm of darkness and the forces of darkness devouring the combined world of light.
All the worlds we visit in the KH games beside those located in the in-between realm were actually once all part of one united world.
This world got shattered due to the keyblade war.

So, the world is seperated due to the Keyblade War?
Actually, what is the meteor that Apprentice Xehanort mention in the report?
Is it something to do with darkness too?

I don't think that "replicate" is the right word, as the heartless ambush humans, steal their hearts and cause this hearts to be overcome by their own darkness.
Then these hearts turn into more heartless.
Sora had little darkness, actually Sora has very much light. The amount of darkness in a heart is what decides how strong the heartless becomes.

So, Ansem SoD having strong darkness until he remain as human form?

P/S: Actually, you tought me a lot of things about KH lol
and you actually deserve to have the "Keyblade Master" award, but i don't know as a normal member, i can awarded you or not. xD

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
Yay, time for me to give an opinion!

WARNING, THERE ARE SPOILERS.

1) Why is Riku blind-folded during KH2? Is there symbolize anything?

Because his eyes could not lie. Meaning, people would take him for what he is, not who he is.

2) How is Namine created ? Why is she born in Castle Oblivion?

She is created from Sora giving back Kairi's heart. She's a sort of nobody for Kairi.

3) Is the final battle with Xemnas in KH2 takes place inside Kingdom Hearts?

No, it takes place within Xemnas' own dimension.

4) How did the StarFruit in Destiny Island actually connected people?

It's called a paopu fruit. We'd like the connection thing to be just general magic/myth.

5) Where is TWTNW located ? In Darkness or In-Between?

It's technically located in-between due to the nature of the areas we were allowed to roam.

6) What is the symbolization for orange eyes and yellow eyes?

Orange and yellow eyes, supposedly, symbolize how far along somebody is when they succumb to darkness or start to use it.

7) Did Ansem SoD had completely destroyed during KH1?

We are safe to assume he has retreated into Riku's heart. Seeing as Riku was his vassal during the latter half of KH1, there should be some type of special bond between the two.

8) How did Xehanort sent Kairi to Destiny Island? And how did he knew that Kairi will
guide him to Keyblade Master? Is it the magic which given by Aqua?

I would think that Kairi's light sent her to a place of light. I think that Destiny Islands, at the time, was the next best world for her to reside in. Aqua's magic was supposed to protect Kairi, so maybe that got her to Destiny Islands.

9) How did Riku get his keyblade, Way To Dawn?

I believe when he chose to accept his darkness, but not fear the light, his Soul Eater sword transformed into the keyblade he was supposed to have.

10) How did Xemnas build the Room of Sleep? and how did Xigbar hear Xemnas is talking
to somebody?

Xemnas built the room to house the armor of Aqua. Xigbar heard him talking to her armor. And we are safe to assume that Terra is pulling through at this point.

11) What is the different between Pureblood Heartless and Emblem Heartless?

Pureblood heartless only come in two or three forms. Shadows, Neoseekers, and then Darkside. Pureblood's are supposedly weaker than Emblem. The machine used to create Emblem heartless might power them up somehow.

12) The mansion in Twilight Town, is it belongs to Ansem The Wise?

No, or at least, it hasn't been hinted to have been owned by anyone since forever.

I hoped I helped a little?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
So, the world is seperated due to the Keyblade War?
Actually, what is the meteor that Apprentice Xehanort mention in the report?
Is it something to do with darkness too?
The meteor shower mentioned in the report in KH I is actually the border walls of the world Radiant Garden collapsing.
When the door to the heart of a world is opened, the border walls of that world which separate it from the "sea of space" and the other worlds collapse.
The remnants of these walls are seen as a meteor shower and are actually gummi material.

CrystalMaiden said:
So, Ansem SoD having strong darkness until he remain as human form?

P/S: Actually, you tought me a lot of things about KH lol
and you actually deserve to have the "Keyblade Master" award, but i don't know as a normal member, i can awarded you or not. xD

Oops, I overlooked you asked about Ansem SoD.
Ansem is actually a highly special case which isn't explainable with the properties of normal heartless, just as one can't describe Naminé and Roxas with the explanations of normal nobodies.
Sora's also a special heartless in the case that he retained his sense of self and also his memories at first. Yet he later started to slowly lose them just before Kairi restored him.
Ansem SoD also retained his sense of self and some memories (which memories exactly is object to debate, as the division of power/memories and hearts from Eraqus, Terra and MX between Ansem SoD and Xemnas is still unclear) but didn't had a clear form (the brown robed "thing" he was before possessing Riku).
The Ansem SoD in human form we saw was actually Riku's body shaped into how Ansem(Xehanort) remembered himself as a human.

Thanks, now I'm flattered. Yet I don't know if I am already here long enough to get qualified for an award...lol
I don't know how this entire award-system works to be honest, but I probably would quess you have to make a recommendation somewhere.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
1) Why is Riku blind-folded during KH2? Is there symbolize anything?
I always took the blindfold situation to be that he was covering his eyes because they had turned gold. He put on the blindfold because "his eyes couldn't lie" in that, he couldn't pretend that XH wasn't in his heart when he could see he had gold eyes so he put it on to try and fool himself.

Beyond that, though, the blindfold also repressed the darkness inside him.

2) How is Namine created ? Why is she born in Castle Oblivion?
She was created when Kairi's heart left Sora's body. Since Sora became a heartless and casted off his body, Nami was made as a consequence of Kairi's heart releasing at the same time. PoHs normally can't have a Nobodies, but, since Nami was made when Sora also lost his heart, she was made through him. She was born in Castle Oblivion for no reason other than that it's one of the worlds in which Nobodies can be born in.

3) Is the final battle with Xemnas in KH2 takes place inside Kingdom Hearts?
Yes.

4) How did the StarFruit in Destiny Island actually connected people?
As far as we know, it didn't. It was just a myth passed down on that island, and it's meant to be a symbol of love.

5) Where is TWTNW located ? In Darkness or In-Between?
TWTNW is located at the end of the spectrum in the Realm of In-Between, that is, to say, that it is an Inbetween Realm closest to the darkness.

6) What is the symbolization for orange eyes and yellow eyes?
Being close to darkness.

7) Did Ansem SoD had completely destroyed during KH1?
No, he took refuge in Riku's heart, which is why we see Riku struggling with having him in his heart CoM-Days-KH2. When Ansem's machine explodes at the end of KH2 we are made to assume that Ansem SoD had finally been destroyed.

8) How did Xehanort sent Kairi to Destiny Island?
It isn't specified, but, it was mostly likely by using a Gummi Block/Star Shard, similar to how Mickey got around in BBS.

And how did he knew that Kairi will guide him to Keyblade Master?
He believed that the Princesses of Heart had a natural connection to the Keyblade and, believing her to be one because of the light he sensed within her, sent her out to bring him to one.

Is it the magic which given by Aqua?
No. The magic given by Aqua was what kept Kairi save and brought her to DI specifically, but, it isn't what Xehanort felt or how he sent her out.

9) How did Riku get his keyblade, Way To Dawn?
his SoulEater turned into it sometime during KH2. No explanation beyond that has been given yet.

10) How did Xemnas build the Room of Sleep?
Nobody Powers. Or, Disney Magic. One of those.

and how did Xigbar hear Xemnas is talking
By pressing his ear up to the door and eavesdropping, I'd imagine.

11) What is the different between Pureblood Heartless and Emblem Heartless?
Purebloods ARE the heart, Emblems merely CONTAIN a heart.
Purebloods are emblem-less, Emblems have Emblems.
Purebloods are natural, Emblems were manufactured.

12) The mansion in Twilight Town, is it belongs to Ansem The Wise?
No, he merely found it and decided to use it.

Fallen Prince

@CrystalMaiden:

Heartless do not "upgade" themselves, the Secret Ansem Report 5 clearly says they steal hearts to increase their ranks.
That means they're stealing hearts to make more heartless, not upgrading their powers.
The power of a heartless is decided by how much darkness that heart has.
Sora had only very little darkness, so he became a shadow, this would probably also apply for Aqua, Mickey, Ven etc. who all have very little darkness to begin with.
Beings with much darkness would then become a stronger magnitude of heartless, like an Invisible or even a Darkside.

Sadly, this is in debate. I don't want to step on your tale Seph, but the main thing that contradicts this it (I hate to admit this) Days. The bigger the Heartless, the more hearts you got. I'm not debating with you, but personally I believe that it is a combination of the two. Although Sora didn't have much darkness, you have to think about KH 1's "the closer you get to light, the darker your shadow becomes". I'm torn whether it is the heart's strength or the multitude of hearts.....KH itself seems to show a conglomeration of hearts giving power meaning that it's the number of hearts that create giant heartless.

Also, on the topic of Riku blinding himself; Everyone keeps saying they want to see Riku with yellow eyes....Does no one know that he actually has yellow eyes for a second in KH II? It's only for a quick second, but when he pulls off the blindfold after AtW's machine explodes, you can see them fade from yello to blue, still you get to see the yellow eyes.

Fallen Prince

That's just a gameplay mechanic. It's not exactly connected to the story.

Ah :/ Still, Kingdom Hearts still supports this becuase it is the conglomeration of hearts (be it of worlds or people) that give power. I wanna believe that it's the darkness that matters, but it just points towards hearts gathering for power

Crystal

Silver Member
The meteor shower mentioned in the report in KH I is actually the border walls of the world Radiant Garden collapsing.
When the door to the heart of a world is opened, the border walls of that world which separate it from the "sea of space" and the other worlds collapse.
The remnants of these walls are seen as a meteor shower and are actually gummi material.

Where is the door ? In Hollow Bastion?
Actually, what leads Radiant Garden changes to Hollow Bastion?

I always took the blindfold situation to be that he was covering his eyes because they had turned gold. He put on the blindfold because "his eyes couldn't lie" in that, he couldn't pretend that XH wasn't in his heart when he could see he had gold eyes so he put it on to try and fool himself.

Beyond that, though, the blindfold also repressed the darkness inside him.

Hmm..during 358/2days, Riku did actually take off a bit of his blind-fold and look at Xion, but his eyes didn't turn gold?

She was created when Kairi's heart left Sora's body. Since Sora became a heartless and casted off his body, Nami was made as a consequence of Kairi's heart releasing at the same time. PoHs normally can't have a Nobodies, but, since Nami was made when Sora also lost his heart, she was made through him. She was born in Castle Oblivion for no reason other than that it's one of the worlds in which Nobodies can be born in.

How does Namine had the ability in modifying Sora's memories?

It isn't specified, but, it was mostly likely by using a Gummi Block/Star Shard, similar to how Mickey got around in BBS.

Wasn't Xehanort using Corridor of Darkness?

By pressing his ear up to the door and eavesdropping, I'd imagine.

Wasn't the entrance to Room of Sleep in the basement close once Xemnas go in? xD

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Deep within its basements.

After the Heartless Invasion and most of the residents either had their hearts stolen or escaped it became a hollow bastion.

Hmm..during 358/2days, Riku did actually take off a bit of his blind-fold and look at Xion, but his eyes didn't turn gold?
One of the many things Days ruined. It should have been. When he takes it off in KH2 for a split second you see the gold turn into his normal eye colour.

Because Kairi's heart had such a unique relationship with Sora's at the time of Nami's creation, she was given those powers.

Xehanort's Heartless and Xemnas were, which is another possibility of what he used. Thing was, a corridor of darkness has a definite exit point, while he was hoping that Kairi would naturally lead herself to a Keyblade wielder, meaning, he didn't know -where- to send her. Which is what leads me to believe it was more likely to be the Gummi Block (also becuase the next report he wrote after sending Kairi off detailed Gummi Blocks)

Wasn't the entrance to Room of Sleep in the basement close once Xemnas go in? xD
Chamber of Repose. And I can't see it being that hard for him to sneak down there. Obviously he couldn't go into the room, but listening behind him would be easy enough.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

1. The Reports say the door was in the basement of "Ansem's castle", but the location is different in every word.
The destruction of Radiant Garden leads to the renaming. The Hollow Bastion we see in KH 1 are the remnants of Radiant Garden.
One year after BBS Maleficent invaded with her heartless army and nearly completely destroyed the world.

2. Like I said, with Riku's blindfold I can't go in any detail further...lol.

3. Because of Naminé really unique birth. Naminé is in fact an even more special being than Roxas is. She is Kairi's nobody because her heart was used in her creation, but the body and soul used in the process were Sora's, thus Naminé has also a deep connection to Sora and gained the ability to affect his memories.

4. I actually think that too, but it is arguable if Apprentice Xehanort still knew how to use CoDs.

5. Of course it closed...if not Xigbar couldn't have his ear pressed on it to eavesdrop...lol.

Edit: Damn, too slow again...;)

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
One year after BBS Maleficent invaded with her heartless army and nearly completely destroyed the world.
That's debatable. The Heartless Invasion was caused by the Apprentices, first of all. So, there's no placing Maleficent there at that time.

4. I actually think that too, but it is arguable if Apprentice Xehanort still knew how to use CoDs.
Xehanort's Heartless sent Kairi away, not Xehanort.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
That's debatable. The Heartless Invasion was caused by the Apprentices, first of all. So, there's no placing Maleficent there at that time.
Well, Leon and Yuffie in KH 1 seemed pretty sure who was responsible for their world's destruction nine years before when they warned Sora not to take Maleficent too lightly.

HeartSeams said:
Xehanort's Heartless sent Kairi away, not Xehanort.
Damn....we-have-too-much-Xehanorts *ggg*

Crystal

Silver Member
One of the many things Days ruined. It should have been. When he takes it off in KH2 for a split second you see the gold turn into his normal eye colour.

I didn't notice it. When does it happen?

Chamber of Repose. And I can't see it being that hard for him to sneak down there. Obviously he couldn't go into the room, but listening behind him would be easy enough.

I heard it somewhere said that is Aqua's sentiment talking to Xemnas in the Chamber of Repose. Was it true?

1. The Reports say the door was in the basement of "Ansem's castle", but the location is different in every word.
The destruction of Radiant Garden leads to the renaming. The Hollow Bastion we see in KH 1 are the remnants of Radiant Garden.

Another question, how is Maleficent knows about KH?
MX told her before?

3. Because of Naminé really unique birth. Naminé is in fact an even more special being than Roxas is. She is Kairi's nobody because her heart was used in her creation, but the body and soul used in the process were Sora's, thus Naminé has also a deep connection to Sora and gained the ability to affect his memories.

Can Namine use a keyblade since Kairi had one? xD

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Well, Leon and Yuffie in KH 1 seemed pretty sure who was responsible for their world's destruction nine years before when they warned Sora not to take Maleficent too lightly.
In the beginning of the game, yes, but that was because they assumed Maleficent was behind the Heartless Invasion. Then, at the end of the game, Leon came to the revelation that it was really Xehanort's Heartless/Ansem who was behind it (meaning, not Maleficent). Basically, by KH2 it was confirmed to have been the Apprentices, and there is nothing to suggest Maleficent was involved at all.

I didn't notice it. When does it happen?
In TWTNW when Riku turns normal. He takes off his blindfold and as he blinks his eyes, they turn from gold to aquamarine. It's hard to notice, but it's there.

I heard it somewhere said that is Aqua's sentiment talking to Xemnas in the Chamber of Repose. Was it true?
Let's hope not.

MX tells her in BBS.

Hypothetically, she should be able to. But, she hasn't. Kairi doesn't have a Keyblade anyway.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
CrystalMaiden said:
MX told her before?

Exactly this...in BBS Master Xehanort enlisted Maleficent's help to lure Terra further into darkness and meddle with Ven and Aqua. He told her about KH and the seven princesses of heart.
Maleficent was actually in league with Master Xehanort, similar to Braig, yet also made her own plans already.

CrystalMaiden said:
Kairi doesn't have a keyblade, she only accidentally got the ability to wield one.
But as of now no keyblade has chosen Kairi as its wielder.
If Kairi someday really gains an own keyblade, Naminé would by extension also able to use one, just like with Sora and Roxas.

EDIT:
HeartSeams said:
In the beginning of the game, yes, but that was because they assumed Maleficent was behind the Heartless Invasion. Then, at the end of the game, Leon came to the revelation that it was really Xehanort's Heartless/Ansem who was behind it (meaning, not Maleficent). Basically, by KH2 it was confirmed to have been the Apprentices, and there is nothing to suggest Maleficent was involved at all.

Gotcha, I completely forgot about that. Hats off...
Yet that doesn't mean Maleficent was completely uninvolved, as she really did use Hollow Bastion as her headquarters and her villain alliance had their main base there.
She also seemed familiar with Ansem, Seeker of Darkness when he spoke through Riku...so maybe they were closer involved after all.

Crystal

Silver Member
Exactly this...in BBS Master Xehanort enlisted Maleficent's help to lure Terra further into darkness and meddle with Ven and Aqua. He told her about KH and the seven princesses of heart.
Maleficent was actually in league with Master Xehanort, similar to Braig, yet also made her own plans already.

Was Maleficent being one of the "seed" planted which MX stated in blank point?

Kairi doesn't have a keyblade, she only accidentally got the ability to wield one.
But as of now no keyblade has chosen Kairi as its wielder.
If Kairi someday really gains an own keyblade, Naminé would by extension also able to use one, just like with Sora and Roxas.

So, basically Kairi's job is to wait Sora come back to DI? lol

@HeartSeams :
How is sentiment create anyway?

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Yet that doesn't mean Maleficent was completely uninvolved, as she really did use Hollow Bastion as her headquarters and her villain alliance had their main base there.
Yeah.... a long time later. There's evidence to suggest the Apprentices (as Nobodies) spent a while in RG after/during the Heartless Invasion.
I don't think Maleficent seized HB until maybe a year or two before KH1 started. Definitely not 9 though.

She also seemed familiar with Ansem, Seeker of Darkness when he spoke through Riku...so maybe they were closer involved after all.
That also seemed like something that began maybe a few months before KH1 did.

Crystal

Silver Member
Yeah.... a long time later. There's evidence to suggest the Apprentices (as Nobodies) spent a while in RG after/during the Heartless Invasion.
I don't think Maleficent seized HB until maybe a year or two before KH1 started. Definitely not 9 though.

That also seemed like something that began maybe a few months before KH1 did.

Maleficent had take over Hollow Bastion ?

Crystal

Silver Member
Darkness taken over the Radiant Garden.. I'm not sure if it was Maleficient, but it seem yes

Why is she interested in taking over the world?
Which world is taken over by darkness too ?
There is another random question again.
Actually, when playing the beginning of KH2, is Roxas in the real Twilight Town?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back