• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Random polls and questions!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What are you doing this summer?

• Going to a different country or state

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • PAR-TAY

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Play games and read manga

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Absolutely nothing

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora_is_mine*2

Yes all these questions are incredibly stupid (well the majority are) and come on, you know you want to answer them.

What state/country are you from?
Would you rather forget Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts?
Would you ever cosplay for $100 an hour?
Would you ever kiss an ogre?
Who do you think will win American Idol this season?
Would you rather marry a videogame character or a ninja? who and why?
Do you think you have a problem? what?
Would you rather die from a shark attack, avalanche, volcanic eruption, drowning, or earthquake?
Would you rather get stomped on by an elephant and be paralyzed for 2 years or drink 5 gallons of spider juice?
Get bit by a snake or a spider?
Be emo or bi?
And lastly, do you drool when you sleep?:drool:

Good luck...

bladed asassin

haah alright.

im from the US pennsylvania
i'd forget ff
i don't get the third question
no i would never kiss an orge
blake.. if thats his name
i'd marry a video game character.. probally kiari.. cuz she pretty and seems really sweet
i got know mental or phisical problems but im usaully the one fixing my friends problems
i'd die from an earthquake cuz everything else i'd die from doing somthing fun..
i'd drink the spider juice now but maybe when i get older i'd be parilized for 2 years...idk
i'd be bit by a spider
i rather be emo
somtimes i drool but not latley

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
What state/country are you from? England
Would you rather forget Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts? Too hard XD
Would you ever cosplay for $100 an hour? I'd do it for free ~.^
Would you ever kiss an ogre? Yes
Who do you think will win American Idol this season? What? O.O
Would you rather marry a videogame character or a ninja? who and why? Video Game Character... Not sure who though. Seymour *glomp*
Do you think you have a problem? I know I do.
Would you rather die from a shark attack, avalanche, volcanic eruption, drowning, or earthquake? None. In a blaze of glory! 8D
Would you rather get stomped on by an elephant and be paralyzed for 2 years or drink 5 gallons of spider juice? Five gallons of spider juice!
Get bit by a snake or a spider? Spider, then I'd squish it!
Be emo or bi? Isn't that the same? All emos I know claim to be bi o_O
And lastly, do you drool when you sleep? Not sure. Pillow isn't wet when I wake up XD

Last edited:

Miss Ninja

Be emo or bi? Isn't that the same? All emos I know claim to be bi o_O

Being bisexual and claiming to be bisexual are two entirely different things. If you pay attention, I'm sure you'll find that a lot of people who claim to be bisexual are really just doing so for the attention.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania/US
Would you rather forget Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts? Final Fantasy, I've actually never gotten around to playing it. @__@
Would you ever cosplay for $100 an hour? Of course!
Would you ever kiss an ogre? Only Shrek. :D
Who do you think will win American Idol this season? Don't know, couldn't care less.
Would you rather marry a videogame character or a ninja? who and why? A ninja, of course.
Do you think you have a problem? what? Probably.
Would you rather die from a shark attack, avalanche, volcanic eruption, drowning, or earthquake? Hm, I honestly don't know. Whichever is quickest and least painful. Drowning, maybe?
Would you rather get stomped on by an elephant and be paralyzed for 2 years or drink 5 gallons of spider juice? Ew, um, I guess spider juice.
Get bit by a snake or a spider? A spider, not as big, less venom, probably less painful, and much easier to kill.
Be emo or bi? Bisexual. I am.
And lastly, do you drool when you sleep? Only in class. Not at home, for some odd reason. XD

Miss Ninja

Yeah, a lot of them are just attention seekers. -.-

And your L sig and avvy are awesome :3

Yep. That's why I'm not open about it myself in real life; I don't want to be labeled as an attention-seeking whore, which is how most bi girls here are viewed. >__<

And thanks, I made 'em myself. :3

Hinamizawa Syndrome

Sheer perfection.
What state/country are you from? The US. That's as close as you're gonna get.
Would you rather forget Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts? Final Fantasy, the only one I've actually played was the 7th.
Would you ever cosplay for $100 an hour? Hell yes!
Would you ever kiss an ogre? no.
Who do you think will win American Idol this season? Why should I care?
Would you rather marry a videogame character or a ninja? who and why? Marluxia from Kingdom Hearts!
Do you think you have a problem? what? Most likely.......
Would you rather die from a shark attack, avalanche, volcanic eruption, drowning, or earthquake? a volcanic eruption! that would be cool!
Would you rather get stomped on by an elephant and be paralyzed for 2 years or drink 5 gallons of spider juice? the second one....
Get bit by a snake or a spider? snake...
Be emo or bi? I'm already emo....
And lastly, do you drool when you sleep? If I'm dreaming about (insert name of hot sexy anime or video game bishie here)

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
What state/country are you from? Illinois, United States
Would you rather forget Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts? Final Fantasy, not a huge fan of their battle system.
Would you ever cosplay for $100 an hour? Yah. That'd be so much fun.
Would you ever kiss an ogre? I dunno, I never met any of them, but then I already like someone else, that's not an ogre.
Who do you think will win American Idol this season? ME! I'm not sure who's left anymore, to be honest.
Would you rather marry a videogame character or a ninja? who and why? What if the ninja was a videogame character? To be honest, it depends. Would I marry some pixels or would I marry someone gone all the time; neither sound very fun.
Do you think you have a problem? what? Nope, not really.
Would you rather die from a shark attack, avalanche, volcanic eruption, drowning, or earthquake? Earthquake. I could fall through the cracks, to be honest, that'd be my choice of death (other than peacefully in sleep), to fall to my death.
Would you rather get stomped on by an elephant and be paralyzed for 2 years or drink 5 gallons of spider juice? Is it poisoned, the juice?
Get bit by a snake or a spider? Uh, spider I guess.
Be emo or bi? Emo, I think.
And lastly, do you drool when you sleep? Nope.

Didn't answer the poll, seeing how I'm doing at least three of those. @-@

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
What state/country are you from? Detriot Michigan.
Would you rather forget Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts? Final Fantasy.
Would you ever cosplay for $100 an hour? No.
Would you ever kiss an ogre? Maybe (has to be a good looking female.)
Who do you think will win American Idol this season? Haven't watched it.
Would you rather marry a videogame character or a ninja? who and why? No.
Do you think you have a problem? what? Yes, Dyslexia.
Would you rather die from a shark attack, avalanche, volcanic eruption, drowning, or earthquake? Earthquake, and hopefully the ceiling or some kind of object, falls on by head and kills be instantly.
Would you rather get stomped on by an elephant and be paralyzed for 2 years or drink 5 gallons of spider juice? Drink 5 gallons of spider juice. I don't have to consume it all at one time. Besides, you never said which spider.
Get bit by a snake or a spider? A spider, its much smaller, so less pain, and again you never said which spider so I'll play the non deadly card like I would choose above.
Be emo or bi? Emo (God forbid).
And lastly, do you drool when you sleep? Rarely...

Shadukai X

Banned
A-me-ri-ka
Would you rather forget Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts?
Final Fantasy.
Would you ever cosplay for $100 an hour?
With the job I have now, yeah.
Would you ever kiss an ogre?
Maybe, is there a bridge nearby?
Who do you think will win American Idol this season?
American Idol can't find any singers worth anything. No.
Would you rather marry a videogame character or a ninja? who and why?
I'm good with who I have <3
Do you think you have a problem? what?
My mental degeneration/ slip into insanity.
Would you rather die from a shark attack, avalanche, volcanic eruption, drowning, or earthquake?
I'd rather drown, that way my body will become bloated, and various sea creatures could eat me.
Would you rather get stomped on by an elephant and be paralyzed for 2 years or drink 5 gallons of spider juice?
Spider Juice. Not much of a comparison.
Get bit by a snake or a spider?
Snake, seems to build onto one's ego.
Be emo or bi? Emo
Two keys don't make a lock
And lastly, do you drool when you sleep?
Rarely, I have caught myself once or twice :\

.S0RA.

What state/country are you from? You mother's gonna tell you!
Would you rather forget Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts? Final Fantasy because I never liked it.
Would you ever cosplay for $100 an hour? Yes, as long as the costume was extremely well-made and exactly accurate, or pretty close
Would you ever kiss an ogre?No
Who do you think will win American Idol this season? Not sure, I never caught the show this season
Would you rather marry a videogame character or a ninja? who and why? videogame character because there's so many hot ones! XD
Do you think you have a problem? what? No
Would you rather die from a shark attack, avalanche, volcanic eruption, drowning, or earthquake? Uhh, how about none of the above?
Would you rather get stomped on by an elephant and be paralyzed for 2 years or drink 5 gallons of spider juice? None of the above again?
Get bit by a snake or a spider? It depends on if one is poinsonous or not, but probably a very small spider
Be emo or bi? Uhhh....Yeah, none of them
And lastly, do you drool when you sleep? Sometimes...but not too often

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back