• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Random Pictures and the like

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elorah

Awards
Hi! *waves*
Sorry for such the long wait... because of things like school and stuff, I haven't really been able to do much drawing. And also, the new thread *ta-dah* because I haven't submitted anything in a while.. and the old thread was almost going to be closed due to spam.

So, um, no offence, but please try not to spam...? ^___^

Anyways, my previous random chibi pictures (which for most of them, it was only the first or second time drawing those characters) can be viewed via these links: (just click them!)

Demyx

Roxas

Zexion

Xaldin

Axel

Riku

^ there they are!

Now i know there have been loads of people asking for requests, and I am really sorry they haven't been drawn yet, but to be honest they're kinda hard! xD And at times, I've tried to sit myself down and make myself draw, but things haven't been working out too well.

I do have to sit myself down one day and get those done! And I will, all in good time.

But for now, here are a couple of other random pictures I drew. Some of them are photos because they're too big to fit in my scanner, so please try to ignore the not-so-good quality ^_^'

*clicky*

Kagura (Furuba)

Tohru and Rabbit!Momiji (Furuba)

Kisa (Furuba again xD) - Photo

Princess Tutu and Mytho (Princess Tutu) - Photo

Hope you like them! :3

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
I dont like them...I lOVE them. XD
Seriously Elorah you are very good. Keep it up ya, i like your work a lot. ^.~

Blue

home is where the heart is
Furuba is one of my favourite mangas ever..!

Your Kagura is very nice,and also Momiji and Tooru.
You may want to work on Kagura's head,but everything else is really good,especially the shading!
Keep it up!

Elorah

Awards
wow... those are awesome Elorah!
awh thank you very much! :3

I dont like them...I lOVE them. XD
Seriously Elorah you are very good. Keep it up ya, i like your work a lot. ^.~
hehe thanks nelo! you're always too kind! ^_^

Furuba is one of my favourite mangas ever..!

Your Kagura is very nice,and also Momiji and Tooru.
You may want to work on Kagura's head,but everything else is really good,especially the shading!
Keep it up!
Ahh I love Furuba too! (can you tell? xD)
Thanks for the advice! It seems that the heads, mainly thier shapes seem to be the hardest thing for me to draw. I don't know why that is! But I'll definitely try to improve!
Well, you've definately got a good grip with the pencil.

I'll also like to note to be careful when taking photos, as to not make the drawing look too skewed. :)
Aww thank you very much! Hehe the pictures are a little bit ... off xD Can you , or anyone please suggest a way to make the photos better?

Anyways, here's my newest ... drawing thing xD Momiji, from Furuba (again). I'm sorry, I like Furuba very much xD I think his waist is a little bit thin, but apart from that, I'm reasonably proud of myself :3

Momiji *link*

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Wow, now that looks really good Elorah. Love the bunny-like bag.
Do some in colour too, that would be great.
Keep it up, you goood.

Blue

home is where the heart is
Momiji looks great, but like you said, his waist a bit too thin.

Plus, the 'things' in the background are a little uneven.
One is longer than the other one,etc.

I love the bag v_v

whtballerking13

Those are so cute. Demyx and zexion were the only ones that i had a hard time seeing that they were those characters cause of like the hair and faces, but the rest looked really good. keep up the good work

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Aww, the chibis look so friggin cute and awesome. Your Xaldin looks better than the one in the game!
Love teh sketches, especially the second one. Rabbit! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back