• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Random Photos of mine

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Revolution

Shall be updated if they get edited or when I get new ones. Let me know whatcha think :)

102_1488.jpg
102_1473.jpg

102_1496.jpg

Subtly Inspiring
Boring, uninspired, trite.
Basic Photo 101 shots that I'd expect to see in someone's "pHoToGrApHy" album on Facebook. Find real subject from now on, not just blades of grass. Do you know how interesting grass is? About as interesting as these, and that's what you have to consider when shooting landscapes or abstract photos. How interesting your subject is, is about as important as how well you can frame a composition. Always remember the rule of thirds, it comes in handy when you're shot on composition and is a good rule of thumb to follow.

Basically, explore some more, find better subjects than just the things around your house, find some friends who don't look terrible, but stop shooting grass.

Pablo

rocket sloth
Awards
Website
prodimator.tumblr.com
Yeah, what heartman says may be harsh, but it has truth in it. I don't want to spit out exactly what he just said, but grass does tend to be terribly boring subjects. You should also keep in mind that when taking a picture of a certain object (a bench in this case) you should try to get the whole subject in the shot, unless it just works the other way. Having 3/4 of the bench and then part of the end is just really awkward.

And if photography is something you want to pick up, I suggest getting a better camera. One that is affordable for your interests of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back