• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Random Mixture of One Shots

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Final fantasy Crystal Renegades of Funk Request

It all started in the tavern that evening with Zero, Lan, Fuzz, Mina, Holly and Lee-Roy sitting at a table.

"So none of you have went on a date before?" asked Zero, taking a sip of rum.

Holly blushed beat red and shook her head.

"Course not! We haven't had the time!" protested Lee-Roy, slamming a hand down on the table.

Mina propped a hand under her chin and gave Lan a sideways look. "Maybe Lan should take Holly out on a date."

"Oh yeah, like the crystal bearer even knows what a date is." said Lee-Roy, crossing his arms and leaning back in his chair.

Lan kept to himself, seeing how the two have forgotten he was right there and could hear everything they were saying.

"Your just jealous because you don't have a girlfriend!" protested the Selkie, tipping his chair back the rest of the way causing a commotion.

Lee-Roy hit the back of his head with a thud, causing Zero and Lan to peer over the table to see a red faced Lee-Roy looking ready to snap.

"What the hell did you do that for!?"

"Because I can!" shot back Mina, grabbing ahold of her drink and gulping it down like there was no tomorrow.

"Um Mina?" went Holly, watching Mina slam the bottle down on the table.

"Yes, what is it Holly?" asked Mina, starting to feel hot.

"That was Zero's rum."

Mina looked down at the bottle she was holding between her hands and lifted it to see it was indeed Zero's rum.

Zero stared at the two of them and let out a roar of laughter.

"Serves you right! That's karma right there!" said Lee-Roy, sticking out his tongue and making a face at Mina.

"Shut..hic..up! Your sssoo loud Lee-Roy!" said Mina, covering her ears and not feeling so good.

"Make me Selkie girl!"

Mina stood up abruptly from her chair and grabbed hold of the Lilty by the shirt. "You better quiet down or else I'll make you!" said the Selkie.

"Would like to see you try!" protested Lee-Roy, glaring right at her.

Unfortunately someone passing by knocked right into Mina making her fall forward and her lips ended up colliding with Lee-Roy's.

Everyone at the table was startled by this, that when the two pulled abruptly away they bursted into laughter.

"That's one way of shutting Lee-Roy up." said Zero, pounding his fist on the table a few times in a fit of laughter.

"Shut up you damn Yuke!" shouted Lee-Roy, sitting as far away from Mina as possible.

"I didn't mean to do that!" protested Mina, scrubbing away at her lips constantly.

"Alright settle down you two." said Zero, seeing Mina was looking a little green.

Fuzz having been carrying a tray with a bottle of rum on it was knocked into by an enrage Lee-Roy who was ready to storm out, when said tray went flying into the air and came crashing down on top of Lee-Roy's head.

Zero quick as a snake grabbed hold of the bottle of rum before it crashed down onto the floor and picked up the knocked out Lilty.

"That was close." murmured Zero, setting Lee-Roy down onto the chair and making sure he was still breathing.

"Should we do something?" asked Holly, looking at Lan with concern for their friends.

"Maybe we should go get Eva?" suggested Lan.

Zero despite being slightly intoxicated whip his head around to look at the two of them and gave off a menacing aura. "Do not tell Eva about this." the Yuke warned.

"Why not kupo?" asked Fuzz, floating around aimlessly.

"Eva would kick my ass for drinking and letting Mina accidentally get drunk." said Zero, getting up to get something to eat.

"What about Lee-Roy?" asked Holly, only to see he was gone.

Lan watched the Yuke go and turned to Mina to see she wasn't there.

"Holly where did Mina go?" asked Lan, seeing her point over to the door where he saw Mina stumbling to the door.

Holly and Lan shared a look before coming to agreement and standing up from their chairs.

"Fuzz can you stay here and look after Lee-Roy?" asked Lan, with a serious look on his face.

"Of course! You can count on me kupo!" said Fuzz, facing the two of them.

"Thank you Fuzz. We'll be right back." said Holly, hugging him before she left to help Mina to the door.

Mina was steadying herself against a chair when she saw Lan was at her side with Holly opening the door for them.

"You two didn't have to come help." said Mina, feeling Lan take hold her arm and placing it around his neck.

"Sure we did. After all were your friends." said Lan, supporting her and helping her walk over to the door.

Together the three of them made their way over to a patch of grass and fell onto it.

~~~

Zero had returned with his order of food and noticed the three of them missing.

"Fuzz where did they go?" asked Zero, taking a seat and a bite out of some meat.

"Lan and Holly helped Mina get outside." said Fuzz, hearing Lee-Roy groaning.

"Looks like he's waking up." said Zero.

"What happened? Why does my head hurt?" blurted out Lee-Roy, fully awake now.

"There was an accident and forget about that for now. Let's make a bet." said Zero.

"What kind of bet?" asked Lee-Roy.

"Let's see, how about if Lan manages to take Holly out on a night stroll for a date tonight." said Zero, watching Lee-Roy.

"Your on Zero! I bet he won't even have the guts to do it!" said Lee-Roy.

"Better be ready to put some money where your mouth is." said Zero, with a knowing glint in his eye.

~~~

Mina exhale a few times before rolling onto her side on the grass to stare at her two friends resting besides her.

"You two don't have to stay here and babysit me. I'll be okay in a little while." said the Selkie, letting out a yawn.

"We should at least tell Zero your out here." said Lan, running inside the tavern to tell him.

Mina watched Holly gaze off after him with a look on her face before realizing she was being watched and looked down at her feet turning a little red.

Neither one spoke, lost in their own faults when Lan came back with Zero trailing behind him.

"Let's get you home, eh Mina?" said Zero, picking the girl up.

"You don't have to carry me Zero." said Mina, struggling to stand on her own two feet and then notice the blush occupying Lan's face.

"An what about Lee-Roy and Fuzz?" added the Selkie, ignoring it for now.

Holly had noticed it too but didn't say anything and looked at the stars.

"You two kids have fun." said Zero, winking at Lan and helping Mina back inside the tavern.

Once the two of them were gone, Lan started to feel awkward being alone out here with Holly and was giving himself a pep talk in order to ask Holly out.

"Lan?" said Holly, softly trying to get his attention.

"H-Holly would you like to go for a walk?" blurted out Lan, hoping he didn't blow it.

Holly jumped a little in surprise at the sudden question before giving him a smile.

"Sure. Let's go." said Holly, taking ahold of his hand and leading the way.

Together the two of them walked on in silence, the gravel crunching underneath their feet and the moon light shining there way.

"It's a nice night to go out for a stroll, wouldn't you agree Lan?" said Holly, enjoying the warm breeze she could feel in the air.

"Yeah it really is." said Lan, staring up at the moon before remembering something Zero mention awhile ago.

"Holly. Can you wait here for a minute?" asked Lan, coming to a stop.

"Yes, long as you promise to come back." said Holly, letting go of his hand.

Mina, Lee-Roy, Fuzz and Zero were watching from a discreet distance.

"Where do you think he's running off to?" asked Lee-Roy, thinking he was gonna win the bet.

"Don't know. Looks like something came up." said Mina, hoping Lan pulled this date off successfully.

"They really do make a cute couple, kupo." said Fuzz, hovering behind them where they peered over a bush to watch the two of them.

"You three just watch and maybe Lee-Roy will learn a thing or two when it comes to women." said Zero, chuckling.

Lee-Roy was about to protest when Mina shushed him and exclaimed "He's coming back! Wait...what's he carrying?".

Lan had a big smile on his face, holding a bundle of moon flowers against his chest and presented them to Holly.

"This is for you Holly." he said, hoping she liked them.

Holly's eyes grew big at the sight of them that she flung herself into his arms. "There beautiful! Thank you so much, Lan."

Lan took hold of one of the flowers and placed it into the crook of her ear."Your welcome."

Together the two of them continued on their way, holding hands and walking that much closer together.

"Looks like I win." whispered Zero.

"Can't believe this!" shouted Lee-Roy, getting elbowed in the gut by Mina.

"What did I say about the shouting!" said Mina, feeling her head pound in pain.

"Yeah well you didn't get hit on the head by a tray!" shot back Lee-Roy.

"Alright, break it up. Lets head on home kids." said Zero, noticing Fuzz wasn't with them.

Fuzz continued to followed Lan and Holly, watching the two of them together and come to a stop.

Holly kissed Lan on the cheek before catching sight of Fuzz looking lonely.

"Fuzz want to come with us?" asked Holly, startling the moogle.

"You seen me!' he squeaked hovering between the two of them.

"It's alright Fuzz." said Lan, patting the moogle affectionately on the head.

"Yes, but come with us okay?" said Holly, hugging him tightly earning a soft "Kupo".

Zero having took the two kids home watched them together and smiled.

"That's a good ending, wouldn't you say?' said Zero, aloud.

"Yes it is." said Eva, appearing out of nowhere.

The End.

Hope ya liked it partner ;D

Last edited:

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
......OMG I freaken loved it! Mina getting drunk and kissing Lee-Roy! HAHAHA!

Aw LanXHolly was really cute/

Gram

Banned
Awards
xD lol that was sweet and the bar scenes was funny especially the kissing part X'D

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Naruto Akatsuki Request

Inside of the Akatsuki hideout, Itachi was keeping Shion busy. While all the other members of the Akatsuki were discussing what to do with her.

Except Shion wasn't making it easy for the Uchiha. She kept trying to sneak her way into the meeting and constantly asking him questions.

"Why can't I go out on missions yet?" whined Shion, hanging upside down in the hallway with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Because your a genin, with a limited amount of chakra. And you don't have the skills to face an A ranking ninja." said Itachi, examining his nails.

Shion made a face before falling atop of Itachi and clinging to his neck, like a monkey.
"How long until their done?" she asked.

Itachi almost regretted volunteering to watch Shion for the day.
"Soon." he answered.

Shion slid down his back, allowing her feet to touch the ground before taking a few steps back from the Uchiha. She could barely make out the door with Itachi standing directly in the way of it.

Giving the door a sidelong glance in longing, a plan slowly started to form inside of her mind. That a tiny smile could be seen on her face, that disappeared as quickly as it came.

Shion relaxed all of the muscles within her body, giving nothing away for the Uchiha to suspect and went as far as to keep a emotionless mask among her face.

Not liking the mirrored expression occupying Shion's face, Itachi knew something was up. That after a moment of unspoken silence, it alarmed him even further when she didn't smile or bother him about the meeting.

That is, until he caught a look in her caramel brown eyes that he knew instantly what she was about to do and went to stop her.

"Shadow Clone Jutsu!" cried out Shion, making several hand signs that caused smoke to erupt around the room.

Clones of Shion emerged from the smoke and formed a ring around the Uchiha.

"You can't stop all of us!" taunted the Clones, with a mischief look on their faces.

Itachi whipped out kunai, taking out more then two or three Shions at a time, while keeping the real Shion directly in his sight.

Having been provided the distraction she needed, Shion broke out into a run the moment she saw an opening to get to the door.

Of course Itachi was much more faster than Shion, that the moment she grabbed ahold of the door knob, she was yanked back by the collar of her shirt.

"Your no fun Itachi!" complained Shion, who was now struggling in the Uchiha's arms.

Little did Itachi know, that he mistakenly grabbed ahold of a clone instead of the real Shion, who crept out of her hiding place and twisted the door knob to reveal a closet full of junk.

Itachi hearing a gasp followed by a door opening, he whirled around to see Shion's disappointed look on her face before it developed into anger.

"You tricked ME!?" she exclaimed, shutting the door with a slam.

Itachi didn't even flinch, much to her disappointment and she could hear footsteps approaching from down the hall.

Pain followed by Konan swept into the room and laughed at the distraught look on their daughters face. Having already heard the loud commotions coming from down the hall in the meeting room.

"You didn't really think Itachi would reveal the meeting room door to you, did you Shion?" asked Konan, consoling her daughter with a hug.

"Your were under a genjutsu." said Pain, opening his arms up for a hug.

"What did you guys decide, about my mission?" she asked, leaping into Pains arms for a hug.

"Your going to Konoha. To enroll in the Leaf Village's Academy." answered Konan, with a soft smile.

"Deidara and Sasori will be accompanying you," said Pain, "While you gather intel on the Hokage."

"Now, go pack your bags sweetie." ordered Konan, watching Shion race off to her room.

"You really think she's ready, Pain?" asked Sasori, leaning against a wall next to Deidara.

"She's more then ready, to start this mission." said Pain, casting his eyes briefly on Sasori, daring him to challenge his authority.

"She'll be needing the transportation jutsu, Konan." said Itachi, watching her grab out a few scrolls from her bag and handing them over to Deidara.

"Make sure not to lose those, Brat." said Sasori, getting an eye roll from him.

Shion came running back into the room with a bag over her shoulder and exclaimed "I'm ready to go now!".

"Hold on, we need to go over a few things, Shion." said Pain, kneeling to her eye level and taking ahold of her tiny hands.

"Like what?" she asked.

"You can't use or reveal your Kekkei genkai." said Pain, knowing it would be hard for her to understand.

"I can't?" she asked quietly.

"If you do, you'll be integrated by the ANBU and the Hokage." said Konan, her hands clenching into fists, making her knuckles white at the mere thought of it.

"Putting yourself and your family in danger. You understand Shion?" said Pain, watching her process what he said.

Shion nodded "I promise not to use it."

"Good girl." said Pain, ruffling up her hair affectionately.

"We'll make sure she's safe," said Deidara, reassuringly.

"And intervene, if anything happens." said Sasori, resting his hand on Shion's shoulder.

~Time Skip~

The sky overhead was a brilliant shade of blue, not a cloud in the sky. The birds were cawing in the trees lined up along side of the road as Shion approached the Leaf Village.

I can do this. They won't suspect me at all. Deidara and Sasori promised there wouldn't be any trouble getting inside of the village.

Approaching the gates, Shion held her breath, feeling her heart beat loudly in her ears.

The gate keepers looked up from their papers and waved her on in. As if they were expecting her to arrive today. Shion gave them a smile, feeling the tension inside her chest evaporate and return her focus on the village.

My first mission. I'll make my mama and papa proud, and I won't let them down!

Shion could see a woman standing off to the side, in her arms was a pig and she looked like she was looking for somebody.

Kind of weird that she's holding onto a pig.

As if feeling her gaze the woman looked her way and approached her. "Excuse me, are you Shion?" she asked.

Giving the woman an affirmative nod, Shion waited to see what she wanted.

"I'm Shizune. I'm suppose to take you to the Academy, so follow me, alright?" she said, giving her a warm smile in welcome.

"Okay."

Shion followed Shizune around the village, taking in the sights. Coming to an abrupt stop, Shion found herself standing before the Academy.

"Here you are, just go on in, Shion." said Shizune, seeing the startled look on her face.

"Thank you, Shizune." said Shion politely, bowing before walking up to the door and twisting the knob.

Stepping inside the Academy, Shion could hear laughter and voices coming from down the hallway.

I wonder what Deidara and Sasori are doing right now. Wish they were here with me.

Finding the classroom door, Shion was about to open it when a boy came rushing out of it and knocking into her.

Both of them fell onto the floor, causing laughter to break out within the class room and making Shion feel humiliated.

"Hey! Watch where your going!" she shouted angrily, glaring up at the boy who was on top of her.

The boy pulled himself off of her, giving her a smirk before walking off with his hands in his pockets.

Standing up aburptly, Shion shouted "You could at least tell me your name! After running into me like that!".

The boy stopped in his tracks, looking over his shoulder at her and said "I'm Shinji! Maybe you should pay more attention to what your doing, instead of standing in my way!".

Shion let out a growl before turning away and taking a seat in the classroom.

"What a jerk." she muttered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Looks like Shion's got a rival." said Sasori, looking through a special pair of binoculars and keeping them trained on the room Shion was occupying in.

"Does she now," he replied, "that's gonna cause some trouble, don't you think Danna?" he asked.

"Maybe." said Sasori, smiling down at Shion.

"It will keep things interesting." remarked Deidara, coming to the same conclusion Sasori did.

To be continued.

A/N this wasn't exactly how I wanted to turn out, which is why there will be a part two for this :3

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Oh boy this little nut case again. So she's going to be a sleeper agent. That's really underhanded. Naruto had better watch his back.

Gram

Banned
Awards
xD haha shion is awesome the perfect little troll i like it! tho the itachi guy tricking her was hilarious.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Character Bios

Name: Shion
Personality: Shion can be quite the trouble maker when it comes down to getting what she wants. She's reasonable and smart, much like Konan and Pain. She can be your best friend or worst enemy.

What she looks like: Shion has one caramel brown eye on the right like her mother Konan and the eye on her left, holds the Rinnegan which she genetically inherited from Pain at the age of nine. Her red hair covers her left eye while the rest is held back in a pony tail that can be seen hanging on her left shoulder. A flower can be seen on her elastic band that holds back her hair. Her left and right ear are both pierced in the cartilage like Pain's.

She wears a black net shirt beneath her red t-shirt that has white large imprints of flowers on it, a necklace hangs around her neck with an Akatsuki ring hidden beneath her shirt and black black shorts that go up to her knee. The bag that all shinobi's carry is on the left side of her waist and she red sandals on her feet.

Bio: Shion was born under the roof of the Akatsuki and beloved by each member in it despite her antics. She wishes to be a shinobi, much like her parents and see the world on her own two feet. She will protect her family at all costs, as she goes about achieving her own dreams in becoming a great ninja.

Name: Shinji
Personality: Shinji can be quite out going when he feels like it or with friends. He can be a smarta** at times that gets him in lots of trouble, especially when he opens his mouth and doesn't flinch at being yelled at by his mentors. He's quite confident and daring.

What he looks like: Shinji has light brown hair that spikes in short and long lengths down the back of his head, the rest frames the front of his face. His eyes are green and a birth mark can be seen on his right shoulder blade when visible from his t-shirt.

He wears a dark blue t-shirt with black netting underneath his shirt that has a lightning bolt running down the back of it. A white arm band wraps around his right wrist and he wears brown shorts, that run up to his knee. The bag he carries is around his left mid-thigh and he wears blue sandals.

Bio: Shinji was born in Konoha and neither of his parents are shinobi's. He is the first in his family, to become a ninja. His dream is to become like the three legendary sanin and go on adventures around the world. Traveling to different villages and learning every jutsu possible. After witnessing a violent crime at the age of eight, Shinji knew what he wanted to be when he grew up. Ever since, he has been trying to stand at the top of his classes and make his dream come true.

In case you guys were wondering what they looked like and stuff ^u^

Thank you! Glad you guys liked it x3

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm just kind of wandering around, but, KK, why exactly do you post bios for the characters? I can somewhat understand clothing and what not, so you don't have to slow down and explain what they look like somewhat, but why do you include their personalities?

As a writer you should incorporate that into your writing. SHOW how they are. How they react, how they talk, how they think. All of that is crucial to writing.

And off I go.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
@ Annoyance, I was kind of just in the mood to write it I guess. Otherwise, I'll take what you said into advisement and incorporate how the characters feel in the stories next time, instead of making up a random biography for the characters.

Durarara one-shot KK style

Having been invited to this anonymous building, Shinra and Shizuo were the last to arrive on schedule.

"So, this is the place?" Shizuo asked, adjusting his glasses and starring up at the building.

"That's what it says on the card, Shizuo." said Shinra, having been invited too.

Celty took out her cellphone and asked "Shouldn't we be heading inside?".

"Yeah, it's not like we'll be defenseless or anything, so let's go inside and get this over with." said Shizuo, having made up his mind and proceeded inside of the building.

Shinra felt Celty's arm loop around his waist in an iron like grip, taking him inside with her before he could bolt. "Celty, are you scared?" he asked with a lope sided smile, before getting elbow in the gut.

Celty let go of him with a shake of her head, walking inside by herself and leaving him kneeling on the cement. "Celty! I was joking!" he called out after her, slowly making his way inside.

Making their way inside, Shizuo could hear voices echoing around the room and realized this was an auditorium.

Celty looked towards the stage, where a table happen to be sitting in the middle of and a few people occupying seats already.

Shinra instantly ran onto the stage after spotting a few familiar faces, like say your favorite info broker and Kyohei Kadota.

Having made his way onto the stage, Shizuo was nearly seething at the sight of Izaya Orihara. That he started stomping his way over to him with deadly intentions of wiping the smirk off his face.

"What's that flea doing here!?" shouted Shizuo, ready to tear him apart.

"Nice to see you too, Shizu-chan" retorted Izaya, pulling out a knife and ready to flee at a moments notice.

"Excuse me, no fighting is permitted inside of the building, so I'll have to confiscate any weapons on your person" said the Authoress.

"Ha, looks like you'll have to hand over your switch blades Izaya" said Shizuo.

"Fine, I'll hand them over but Shizu-chan has to wear these." said Izaya, pulling out a pair of handcuffs and dangling them on his index finger.

"You're out of your freakin minds, if you think I'm putting those on!" said Shizuo, sending a murderous glare at Izaya.

"I'm afraid to ask, just where you on earth you got those cuff's, Izaya." said Kyohei, sitting back in his chair with his feet propped up on the table.

"Celty if you'll do the honors of placing those cuffs on Shizuo, that would be great." said the Authoress, sharing a mischief glance with Izaya.

"Why does it have to be Celty?" protested Shinra, folding his arms across his chest.

"I didn't hear you offering to do the job." said the Authoress, posing with Izaya's switch blades.

"It's no big deal." typed out Celty, standing before Shizuo and placing the cuffs around his wrists.

"Now, let's get down to business and explain why you're all here today." said the Authoress, with a skip in her step.

"Yes, why are we here?" Shinra asked, adjusting his glasses and staring intently at her.

"I needed you, Celty, Kyohei and Masaomi here as witnesses," said the Authoress, with a sly smile.

"In case things go wrong." she continued.

"And what gave us the honor to receive your invitations, Miss Authoress?" asked Izaya, indicating himself and Shizuo.

"I wanted to see how long, you and Shizuo could stay sane in the same room together." said the Authoress.

"Here, take this Masaomi" said the Authoress, handing Masaomi a baseball bat.

"I thought weapons weren't permitted in the building?" asked Kyohei.

"My building, my rules." said the Authoress, pacing back and forth in thought.

"Thanks, think this will come in handy. I have a few things to settle with Izaya." said Masaomi, holding the wooden bat.

"Oh sure, take my weapons and make me defenseless, that's really kind of you." said Izaya, sarcastically at the Authoress.

"Your welcome." she said with a smile on her face.

"So, will Mikado or Anri be joining us soon?" asked Masaomi, feeling bored.

"They were invited, but said they couldn't make it until later." answered Kyohei, watching the mysterious Authoress go through their things.

"If your wondering what I'm doing, I'm taking your stuff because I can." said the Authoress, swiping Shizou's glasses and putting them on.

"Fanastic." said Shizou, earning muffles of laughter from Shinra and Masaomi.

Kyohei having been leaning back in his seat, started to feel thirsty and took ahold of the cup that just happened to be sitting on the table across from him.

"Is this stuff safe to drink?" asked Kyohei, indicating the cup with the pink liquid inside of it.

Celty gave a shrug, watching Shinra sniff the contents of the cup and announcing "It smells good. Like strawberries."

"Yeah, it's safe to drink." said the Authoress, trying to keep the smile off her face.

Izaya lifted his right eyebrow up at her, leaving the cup untouched and waited to see what happens after consuming said drink.

Shinra was the first to gulp his drink down and practically shouting "This stuff is awful! What is this!?".

"Do you have any water?" Kyohei asked, not liking the sugary contents of his drink.

The Authoress bursted into laughter at the look on both their faces before slowly regaining her composure. "Yeah, there's some water bottles underneath your guy's chairs."

"What you just had a sip of, was Powerade." she said a moment after, taking a drink of it.

"How can you stand it?" Masaomi asked, having taken a small cautious sip of it.

"I don't have a choice, until I'm restocked with Mountain Dew." said the Authoress, balancing the Powerade on the top of her head.

"That means, you guys get to suffer with me until that happens. Except I'm not that mean and was nice enough, to give you guys bottle of water instead." she said, with a small frown.

Izaya noticed it didn't take long for that frown of hers to turn into a devious smile, that he kept to himself and watched in amusement.

"Now, I'm going to have you guys repeat a few things after me. If any of you even think of disobeying me, Masaomi here, will hit you on the head with the baseball bat." said the Authoress.

"Now repeat after me, What do we want? Dew! What do we need? Money!" said the Authoress, watching everyone except Shizou and Izaya do it.

"Masaomi, hand me that baseball bat for a minute, will ya?" said the Authoress, digging in Izaya's pockets for his cellphone.

"Your making a big mistake." said Izaya, watching her dangle the cellphone in front of him.

"I don't think so." said the Authoress, placing it on the table and handing the bat to Masaomi.

"Would you like to do the honors, Masaomi?" she asked, holding out the baseball bat.

"Hold on," said Masaomi, having just thought of something hilarious.

"If you say the following 'I want to kiss Shizuo's a**' then I won't smash your cellphone to smithereens, Izaya." he said, with a smirk on his face.

"Yes, I dare you to say it flea." said Shizuo, with a growl.

"Your next, once we're done with Izaya." said the Authoress.

"If you think a cellphone is going to motivate me into saying it, you thought wrong." said Izaya, with a calm look on his face.

"Wait Masaomi-" said the Authoress, getting a bad feeling about it and putting up a hand to stop him.

"That's to bad." said Masaomi, swinging the bat down with everything he had.

"Maybe not for me and Celty of course, but I don't know about the rest of you." said Izaya, holding up the palm of his right hand where his cellphone just happen to be resting.

Everyone frantically checked there pockets for their cellphones, only the Authoress came up empty handed with her cellphone missing.

"I'm going to kill you!" said the Authoress, jerking Izaya to his feet by the collar of his shirt.

"It's not my fault you mistook my cellphone for yours." said Izaya, pulling her hands off his shirt.

"Give me your cellphone. In exchange for destroying mine!" demanded the Authoress, threateningly.

"Ah, ah, ah, you didn't say please." said Izaya, making her growl.

Celty having grown bored with all this, tapped the Authoress on the shoulder and making her forget about Izaya for the moment.

"What is it Celty?" she asked.

Celty pointed to the tv and asked "What's that for?".

"I'm so glad you asked Celty. Let's watch, shall we!" said the Authoress, turning it on.

Everyone within the room stared up at the tv, waiting to see what was going to happen on it. Shinra started to get a bad feeling, when he recognized the room the tv was showing.

"Oh Celty~ are you done showering yet?" he asked, edging to the door to the bathroom with a camera in his hand.

Shinra started to sink lower into his seat the more he watched himself on the tv. While Celty kept watching, not fully catching on what was happening just yet.

"This will make a nice addition to my collection." whispered Shinra, snapping what shots he could before Celty came walking out of the bathroom.

Celty stood up abruptly from her chair and caught everyone's attention as the tv came off of the ceiling.

"Shinra! You got ten seconds to explain just what the hell you think you were doing! Taking pictures of me in the bathroom! That was an invasion of privacy!" she typed out, before throwing the phone at him.

"I'm sorry Celty! I wasn't thinking and-" said Shinra, making up excuses on the spot until the tv started levitating above Celty's head.

"Celty, this is all just a big misunderstanding." said Shinra, slowly and backing up out of his chair.

"Just so you know, you guys are paying for any damages that happen in this auditorium." piped in the Authoress, earning a glare from Shinra.

"That's not helping." retorted Shinra, hiding behind Shizuo.

Celty not satisfied with Shinra's excuses threw the tv at him, except it smacked right into Shizuo's face with a whack and knocked him over.

"Alright, THAT'S IT!" shouted Shizuo, breaking his handcuffs in half and charging for Izaya.

Everyone who didn't want to stand in Shizuo's way, moved out of the way and kept as far away as possible. Watching Shizuo lose it and stare menacingly at Izaya, who just happen to smirk back at him.

"You know Shizuo, Izaya doesn't have anything on him right now, right?" said Masaomi.

Shizuo smiled at that, lifting the table over his head and sent it sailing out the door after a running Izaya Orihara.

"Careful Masaomi, you don't want to patronize Izaya." said Kyohei, with a meaningful look.

"Well, that was fun." said the Authoress, hearing new footsteps enter the room.

"Hey guys, we just passed Izaya and Shizuo on the way here. Did we miss anything?" asked Mikado.

"Not at all." said the Authoress.

"Hey Boobylious." greeted Masaomi, with a smile on his face.

"Hello." said Anri, happy to see everyone.

"You do realize, that Izaya is gonna come back and retrieve everything you took from him, right Miss Authoress?" asked Kyohei.

"Of course, that's why I'm gonna get a running head start before they come back." said the Authoress, with a smile on her face.

"Better get going, cause it looks like their headed this way." said Masaomi, watching the sparring match between the two of them.

"Looks like we'll have to chat another time, Mikado, Anri." said the Authoress, with a wave and took off running.

"We'll fill you in on what you missed." said Kyohei, watching Shinra and Celty take off too.

The end.

A/N yeah, was kind of just being random with this one and hopefully it got a few good laughs out of you guys.

Gram

Banned
Awards
haha that was random xD but amusing, nice job~
haha shinra is pervy x'D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back