• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Random, maybe stupid, question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xickae

I was thinking about Org. and their members and came up with this question: What were they doing before Roxas and even before Sora (KH 1)???? We know that they were building KH in the second game, but in the first one we met Xehanort's Heartless, that means that Xemnas already existed even before the keyblade choses Sora (and as we all know only the keyblade can "unlock" hearts), so what do you think they were doing before collecting the hearts Sora (and a little after Roxas) releases????

KershaFangs

Well it could be that they had a method of manualing extracting and purifying hearts, but it took a long time for a small number of hearts. So it was fairly slow until they discovered the Keyblader's use in their plans.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
That could be. Saix told Sora in Twilight Town, "We know very well how to injure a heart." But even then, I think they studied their existence for the first few years. They needed to know more about who they were before they could set about correcting it, and Xemnas and crew were scientists in their former life. Then, after they got a clearer picture, they began collecting hearts manually, as KershaFangs suggested. Later they discovered the use of the Keyblade, which was much more efficient.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Chances might be they were still gathering members and could've been searching for other ways to regain their hearts. I also had the idea that they could've been working on the Castle That Never was if it was built and could've been training each other.

Another idea is that they could've been sending out Nobodies/themselves to find their missing hearts. *shrugs*

Bh325

Well it could be that they had a method of manualing extracting and purifying hearts, but it took a long time for a small number of hearts. So it was fairly slow until they discovered the Keyblader's use in their plans.

I agree. That seems very realistic. And once they found the Keyblade master, they started planning on using him instead of their own methods. Nice theory, good job!

KH_master959

the way i see it is that they were collecting hearts since terra and ven because when you fight xigbar in kh2 he sais "you dont look like half the hero` that others were" that meens that the organization knew who they were and must have used them

Stars

リク
I was thinking about Org. and their members and came up with this question: What were they doing before Roxas and even before Sora (KH 1)???? We know that they were building KH in the second game, but in the first one we met Xehanort's Heartless, that means that Xemnas already existed even before the keyblade choses Sora (and as we all know only the keyblade can "unlock" hearts), so what do you think they were doing before collecting the hearts Sora (and a little after Roxas) releases????

I think Xemnas will be finding about Room of Sleep or Room of Awakening.. and maybe his memories... finding about Castle Oblivion and other stuff..XD

solstice

We already know that there were other keybladers besides Sora, Riku, and the king, and we know that keyblades can be made by artificially extracting hearts, so why couldn't there be someone else out there that was fighting heartless? They wouldn't even need to be aware that they were doing so.

Stars

リク
We already know that there were other keybladers besides Sora, Riku, and the king, and we know that keyblades can be made by artificially extracting hearts, so why couldn't there be someone else out there that was fighting heartless? They wouldn't even need to be aware that they were doing so.

Then who will be fighting those heartless then ? o_O

xickae

the way i see it is that they were collecting hearts since terra and ven because when you fight xigbar in kh2 he sais "you dont look like half the hero` that others were" that meens that the organization knew who they were and must have used them

Xigbar do say it, but that doesn't mean he was a Nobody during the events in BBS, he most probably saw those three while he was a whole person and become a Nobody later.

solstice

if there was another keybearer Nomura would let us know

I suppose you're right. If there was another keybearer something or someone would have been hinting towards it by now.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
members 1-6 non-existed roughly 9 years prior to Kingdom Hearts 1.

They were gathering members to create a kingdom hearts for their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back