• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Random logouts?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Axel Ryman

The Puppy ?Jester?
At times I keep randomly logging out without pressing the Log Out button or getting a message saying I am logging out. By refreshing the page I'm either still logged out or I'm logged back in without having to put in my username and password again. However this keeps happening, so I'm wondering if anyone else is having the error or if maybe this is a side effect of Windows 7(Kinda doubt it though).

Axel Ryman

The Puppy ?Jester?
I tried logging out and relogging in with that checked but it didn't work since its still happening.

Axel Ryman

The Puppy ?Jester?
Depends on what I'm typing and if I get distracted. But no not really. I just mainly stay in the Inferno Related areas of the forum.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
You have to check the 'Remember Me' or whatever button it is near the login area. If you did that (and the option that comes along with the browser itself) and it still logs off, it's a problem with your browser, not the forums.

Axel Ryman

The Puppy ?Jester?
I would have this problem with other sites though, however its only this one. All cookies are enabled too.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
I log out without actually pressingthe log out button many times. that has] never

I am logging out. By refreshing the page I'm either still logged out or I'm logged back in without having to put in my username and password again. However this keeps happening, so I'm wondering if anyone else is having the error or if maybe this is a side effect of

this has never hapened to me

Axel Ryman

The Puppy ?Jester?
Google Chrome, and I've been using it for about a year and never had this problem till recently.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't know. I'm using Google Chrome and I'm not experiencing any problems....

Death

Your #1 Bruh
THat happened to me before.

but then i realized that after a couple of times when I'm not on KHI it logs out automatically. like a timer i guess

then i put Remember Me

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I have firefox and it happens to me. I'll click a page, look at it for a second, go to a new one, and It'll say I've been logged out. The 20 minute rule hadn't passed yet.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
this use to happen to me. iv been on firefox since forever. and chrome but only like twice

solution:

tools>options>privacy>accept cookies from sites>keep cookies till they expire

:D

i asked the same thing too once, someone helped me, and it's helped me ever since.

:D

Axel Ryman

The Puppy ?Jester?
Problem is I'm not idle. And the cookie thing doesn't help me since there is no option on this version of Chrome. And again, all other sites are fine, its just this one.

Back