• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Random Idea Time with Bonechill the Human and Imagination the Dog

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Okay, hopefully that Adventure Time reference got at least one bit of attention.

Well anyway, recently I've been having random ideas of roleplays that would require us to make characters based on our real-life selves.

• Idea number one: Some sort of Hunger Games Roleplay where all the roleplayers are in teams of two and kills reward teams with points, whcih can be spent on weapons, traps or a safe place to spend the night. The winning team is the first one to 25 kills, with respawning enabled.
  • Idea number two: A roleplay where each roleplayer is put in to a computer simulation that spans the area of five cities, three towns and two forests and zombies have overrun them. All the players spawn in the same town, unaware of other players in the simulation with them at the start. New locations would be unlocked and with new locations come weapons and supplies. Death would result in complete memory wipe and all equipment at the time would be lost.
  • Idea number three: Three kingdoms, One incredibly large forest that works against the kingdoms, One War, Four classes of either Knight, Ranger, Doctor or Alchemist.

That's all I've got currently.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
The last one is the one viable one. The other two rely too heavily on personal interaction and general progression through mutual cooperation. Something that has proven to difficult in this state.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Never said you had to co-operate with Number Two. For all I care they can make a lone wolf and murder everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back