• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Random facts about me!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miki Hikari

Awards
Random Facts ♥ About Me!

Since I realized that it's been a month since I first joined here, (Happy Belated Anniversary!) I thought I should do something different. So I decided to do random facts that are funny, and things you might or might not most likely already know.

Here we go!

1. Pizza is my most favorite food EVER. Whoever says it isn't is lying. (Either that or I actually changed my mind after who knows how many years.)

2. Pink is my favorite color. (Yeah, I know it's girly. XP)

3. When I think, I go like this. ---------->
images
(I always look up for some reason.)

4. Like KitKat likes Mountain Dew, I love
images

5. I change what sweets I like every so often. Have you noticed?

6. When I was four, I loved ballet. And Rock and Roll. :cool:

7. Which is why today, electric guitars are my favorite instruments.

8. I have a regular guitar, but can't play it. (What are these notes?!)

9. I have a sarcastic sense of humor that rarely shows.

10. For some reason, I can play handheld games better than console games.

11. If it wasn't for Kingdom Hearts, there are many things I would have never known, tried, seen or played.

12. Kingdom Hearts is the only game my mom knows I fangirl about. Sometimes she even finds new news for me before I even find it here! (LOL.)

13. My sister's an awesome artist.

14. And I'm an average but getting better writer! (Together, we shall make Manga!)

15. Through hard times, thinking of you guys make me smile. (I know you're always there!)

16. I'm a dancer, not a singer.

17. I used to be shy until I came to this crazy forum. (Thanks guys!) :rolleyes:

18. Have you noticed how quirky I'm being now? :D

19. The Nutcracker Theme is the reason I have a love for classical music. (And ballet.) Imagine my reaction to hearing it on the Fantasia level of Kingdom Hearts 3D.
images

20. There was gonna be a question here, but I forgot it... No wait, now I remember! If you met me in real life, you wouldn't believe I'm 18.

21. My sister likes Anime and Manga more than me. (She just finished watching the entire Kill La Kill anime today for pete's sake!)

22. She's the one who introduced me to Anime and Manga. (You should thank her!)

23. Every once in a while, I go into a phase of a show/game/music I like and won't stop talking about it.

24. My mom loves horror movies, I'm scared of them. xD

25. Some of these facts are about my family, but that's how much I love them.

26. I love you guys!

These are all my random facts. Thanks for reading!

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
\^o^/ Congrats!!

And seems I have yet to learn everything about you. xD

Glad you love manga and anime.. otherwise, you wouldn't be here talking about it. x3 *pokes you*

Gram

Banned
Awards
1. Pizza is my most favorite food EVER. Whoever says it isn't is lying. (Either that or I actually changed my mind after who knows how many years.)

This alone made you beyond awesome, the other 25 reasons just make your awesomer. ;D

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Awe, I was mentioned in number 4. <3 I've had Sprite before. Wasn't really my kind of drink. Forever addicted to mountain dew. Honestly, this was a really cool idea. Congrats on your anniversary, Miki. It was fun learning more random facts about you. Yes, pizza is most definitely the best food in the whole wide world. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back