• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Random Coded Thought

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
It's been a while since I made a thread, let alone a theory. Well it's not really a theory, just a thought I had, and I wanted to see if anyone else's thoughts coincided with mine.

The Lingering Sentiment said:
You're not the one I picked

While I was responding to another thread, this ran through my mind. Kingdom Hearts: Coded. It takes place un an unknown time, presumably during KH1, or slightly after CoM.

Sora wasn't supposed to get the Kingdom Key. It also makes me wonder if he was supposed to get a Keyblade at all, but that's not the point.

Sora is connected to Ven, who had the WtD Keyblade. Again, makes you wonder.

The point is, I was thinking Coded is an alternate timeline where Sora recieved the WtD instead of the KK. Would his adventure had been slightly different? What would have changed?

I guess I think that the Keyblade he recieved was the reason certain things happened a certain way.

Flame all you want. My burn victims already know that I don't hold back.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Sora is not in KH: Coded, as far as we know. Only a digital version of Sora appears. You see, when Jiminy finds the strange quote in his journal, Mickey "digitizes" it, changing it into a digital version of Sora's past adventures. You control Sora, but its not the true Sora that we know and love.

And I beleive that KH: Coded takes place after KHII, since Jiminy and King Mickey are both there. Just my opinion.

khloser4life

coded is about when mickey digitizes jimminy's journal and goes inside of it. not an altenate reality.

*EDIT* forget it oathkeeper replied before me.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I haven't made any attempt to look up info on Coded seeing as it's a mobile game. I'm not even going to get it. Anyway, I'm going to ask a mod to lock this seeing as I'm wrong [seriously wtf lately?]

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Uh just so you know, Premium Members can close and open their own threads. Be sure to keep that in mind.

-Closed-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back