• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Randall, Waternoose and Roz In KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
I haven't seen Randall Boggs, Monsters Inc CEO, Henry J. Waternoose and Randall's henchman, Fungus in the latest trailer. I do hope they make an appearance in the E3 trailer since they are really important to the movie. It would likely not make any sense to have the world without them. The only villain that we saw for the Monsters Inc world was Vanitas, him holding up the scare canister and later trying to get Sora because of Ventus speaking out to him. There's also the heartless, but still no Randall, Waternoose, or Fungus.

I am just curious if Randall and Waternoose made a deal with Vanitas and possibly the Organization. The three seem to have differing ideas that could possibly turn into an alliance: the Organization promising to keep Waternoose's company from going under because of the screaming shortage that was prominent in the movie, Randall trying to outdo and later get back at Sulley and Mike, and Vanitas probably manipulating the scream canisters to fuel the Unverse. I haven't thought out how Vanitas could exploit the scream canisters but I do think that they could prove helpful to him and the Unverse because they are full of fear and Vanitas seems to get all of his power from negative emotions.

I do think that Sora would likely encounter Roz and the CDA at the end of the Monsters Inc story line after they destroy Boo's door. Maybe, Sora could have a little fight with the CDA but I doubt that's unlikely. Sora will likely see Waternoose get arrested or see the door that Randall went into before it was destroyed by Mike and Sulley. Sora could probably destroy the door Randall went in.

I am just trying to open a discussion towards the Monsters Inc world and the antagonists that come with it. What do you think Square Enix would do with Waternoose and Randall? How likely is it that they will add a Fungus fight since the guy didn't really play that much of role in the film? What do you think Vanitas would do with the scream extractor? It's a lot to ask. How do you think the Monsters Inc story line will play out?

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
If most of the worlds are orginal stories, I don't think they'be in the game.

At the end of the movie Randall is sent to the human world and Waternoose is sent to jail for what he revealed. So as much people want to fight them, it means you want to do the movie plot.

We'll need more information to know if it's a orginal story, the only hint are the balloons in the screan room.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I could do without Waternoose but I'd be really disappointed if Randall wasn't in the world. His cloaking would make for an interesting boss fight.

jgoldman76

I feel like the cloaking would be more impressive had we not had the stealth sneak in KH1

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Well Roz's men are in the leaked pictures, I forget what their official name was. The hazmat guys lol. So at least they are around, dunno about her specifically, but its possible. The factory is gonna catch on fire at some point and they are gonna help put it out. It looked like it was caused by Heartless.

In general, we saw legit two cutscenes I think lol, we have no idea what the plot of this world is. I think in general, the world we saw the most cutscenes for was Toy Story and that was still only like 3 or 4? We can sorta guess what could happen based on some of the areas they were showing off I guess, but since its all original, its anyone's guess.

I am not counting out Randall or Waternoose being involved yet, but also don't want to get my hopes up ha. The background implies this is after the movie tho, so a lot of the scenes you mentioned would have already happened. That brings up the question of why Boo is still around. And I sorta think that's why I am not counting Randall and Waternoose out yet, if anything maybe stuff went down differently in this universe lol.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Well Roz's men are in the leaked pictures, I forget what their official name was. The hazmat guys lol. So at least they are around, dunno about her specifically, but its possible. The factory is gonna catch on fire at some point and they are gonna help put it out. It looked like it was caused by Heartless.

In general, we saw legit two cutscenes I think lol, we have no idea what the plot of this world is. I think in general, the world we saw the most cutscenes for was Toy Story and that was still only like 3 or 4? We can sorta guess what could happen based on some of the areas they were showing off I guess, but since its all original, its anyone's guess.

I am not counting out Randall or Waternoose being involved yet, but also don't want to get my hopes up ha. The background implies this is after the movie tho, so a lot of the scenes you mentioned would have already happened. That brings up the question of why Boo is still around. And I sorta think that's why I am not counting Randall and Waternoose out yet, if anything maybe stuff went down differently in this universe lol.
I am not exactly sure if it takes place after the events of the movie. From what I saw, it looked like it was near the climax of the movie where Sulley and Mike return to the factory with Boo to look for Boo's door.

Aramagon

Awards
Randall is easy to incorporate. He didn't die nor was incarcerated. He was just banished briefly, but he can very easily open the door (or find a different one just like Sully did in the Himalayas) and return to the company. At least I hope so. Really, really want to fight him.
Waternoose I think is more difficult, since he is actually in prison.
Roz I think is the most likely of those three, especially with the reasons already said by the others.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I am not exactly sure if it takes place after the events of the movie. From what I saw, it looked like it was near the climax of the movie where Sulley and Mike return to the factory with Boo to look for Boo's door.

There are balloons and signs that imply Sully has already taken over and they use laughter power now instead of scaring power. At least I think?

Edit: Yeah there are banners that say "THINK FUN!" so its definitely after Sully takes over. Or does that happen in the middle still? Now I can't remember the exact events of the movie, I remember Waternoose getting exposed a bit before the end, but didn't think Sully took over till after?

Hakan Xatos

Awards
If Randall comes back in KH3 as a boss then he'll need a ton of help from the darkness and/or Vanitas in able to fight. He got the heck beat out of him by a mom and her shovel. Just imagine what Sora would do to him. :p

Aramagon

Awards
If Randall comes back in KH3 as a boss then he'll need a ton of help from the darkness and/or Vanitas in able to fight. He got the heck beat out of him by a mom and her shovel. Just imagine what Sora would do to him. :p
Lol, to be fair, he almost killed Sully as well, twice.

ImVentus

Awards
Waternoose is most likely not going to return. Randall could appear if there's a connection to them visiting the doors section. It would be a missed opportunity if Randall is scrapped. Roz I have no idea.

However I believe that the world's story takes place about immediately after MI.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Does it really take place after the first film. Mike and Sully's attitude towards Boo (especially with Mike calling Boo "K-I-D) implies it takes place during the first film.

ImVentus

Awards
If it doesn't then it goes against the film's timeline. After Sulley bids farewell to Boo they don't see each other again until at least a few months have passed. If they somehow met between that gap it would not only be non-canon but also ruin the ending of MI.

Another reason why I think it takes place after is because Mike & Sulley are the only ones that know about Boo being able to enter the monster world again. No other monster was present during the ending and if they were they would once more destroy the door.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Tasha Sounart confirmed the plot for the Monsters Inc world was an original one. It takes place after the movie.

disney233

Awards
Could be easy to incorporate Randal into another world. Most likely the Princess and the Frog world(if it's even possible) would be a perfect world Randall would've banished to. Since in the movie he banished to a trailer in the bayou, I mean...pretty easy to incorporate him into such a world.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
If this is post movie, I'm not sure why the company still has slogans such as "we scare because we care".

Eh, maybe it has something to do with Vanitas' involvement

disney233

Awards
If this is post movie, I'm not sure why the company still has slogans such as "we scare because we care".

Eh, maybe it has something to do with Vanitas' involvement

Was it changed in the movie? I mean...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back