• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rambling lunacy: The Journal of a madman

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
Ah, you mistake my words KitKat, I never said loyalty was All that matters, only that it's what matters most to me. To me, that's a key identifier of a strong bond, not only that you're loyal to someone, but that you know they're loyal to you. Obviously, that alone isn't enough to make a relationship, it's simply the most important thing to me.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Ah, you mistake my words KitKat, I never said loyalty was All that matters, only that it's what matters most to me. To me, that's a key identifier of a strong bond, not only that you're loyal to someone, but that you know they're loyal to you. Obviously, that alone isn't enough to make a relationship, it's simply the most important thing to me.

When you put it that way, I understand it more fully, DM. C:

Btw, I'm also very young looking too. You're not alone in that department. I look fifteen. ;u; </3 [I saw your other entries and enjoyed reading them.]

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
I had this whole big thing planned about Nice Guys, dating, and blah blah blah, BUT DIGIMON IS FINALLY ON NETFLIX INSTANT AND I AM SO HAPPY I LITERALLY SCREAMED LIKE A FREAK WHEN I FOUND OUT BECAUSE YESSSSSSSS.

But hey, for once I'm living up to the name of this thread! =D

Seriously?! :O I own the first complete season of Digimon.. I'm thinking about getting season 2 and 3, but that's it.. well, maybe 4. But I don't think there is CC on it.. :( I need CC to fully understand everything!! D:

Roxie1563

Awards
Don't worry Rox, the first three seasons are the best ones, after that the show started going downhill.

Okay, that's good. :) But what about the Closed Captions? I got the first Season and it should have CC yet it didn't show up. :/ Am I doing something wrong or did the guys just forget that there are deaf beings out here?

SRKTAVRXAYGDM

Awards
I had this whole big thing planned about Nice Guys, dating, and blah blah blah, BUT DIGIMON IS FINALLY ON NETFLIX INSTANT AND I AM SO HAPPY I LITERALLY SCREAMED LIKE A FREAK WHEN I FOUND OUT BECAUSE YESSSSSSSS.

But hey, for once I'm living up to the name of this thread! =D
Yes, yes you are. Not that I have anything against Digimon, but you are finally acting like a madman! Congradulations!

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
Okay, that's good. :) But what about the Closed Captions? I got the first Season and it should have CC yet it didn't show up. :/ Am I doing something wrong or did the guys just forget that there are deaf beings out here?

I looked it up, and unfortunately it does seem that they failed to include CC, which seems really stupid to me.

Roxie1563

Awards
I looked it up, and unfortunately it does seem that they failed to include CC, which seems really stupid to me.

It is really stupid! D: Great.. I have no idea what to do if I do get the Season 2 and 3. :/

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
994500_407133259406695_1100377304_n.jpg

Roxie1563

Awards
Exactly! Set those words to the tune of "Make a man out of you" from Mulan, then you'll get it.

I did get it.. xD He's too noticeable to me. I just thought he looked familiar to me.

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
Ahem *clears throat*

DEE DOO DEE DOO DEE DOO BOP

BO DOO DEE DOO DEE DOO DOP

[video=youtube;NqN_sJAXJJ0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqN_sJAXJJ0[/video]

Entry #7

I used to be a "Nice Guy", but that's not to say I'm not still a nice guy.​

Here's what I mean. "Nice Guys" are those guys that are constantly friend zoned, the guy that'll be a girls best friend, but not her boyfriend, and he can never figure out why.

They'll set aside their own wants, needs, interests, thoughts, and feelings, all in the pursuit of some girl, oftentimes because they're so caught up in this fantastical idea of her, that they fail to realize that she's a real person, complete with her own set of imperfections and flaws. I, like many other "Nice Guys" could never figure out why I could never get the girl, until one day, after complaining to a good friend of mine about a girl I'd been "pursuing", only to have her choose some asshole. Then he said something that took me by surprise. He called me an asshole, (which I undoubtedly was at the time) pointing out that all the hours I'd spent listening to her, helping her, buying her things, and complimenting her, I had an objective of my own, that had nothing to do with her as a person, and everything to do with her as a romantic interest, never even having the guts to speak up and ask her out. Instead choosing to believe that somehow we'd just magically end up together. It was like a slap in the face, I realized that he was completely right, I mean, I'd never treat anyone else the way I'd treated her, In reality I was being completely fake, and in a way, that made me more of a jerk than her new boyfriend.

There's nothing wrong with the concept of the "Knight in Shining Armor", someone who's sweet, and kind, and a gentleman. Just as there's nothing wrong with being a nice guy; but don't forget that Knights are chivalrous, and brave, do you think a proper Knight would ever pause to say what's in his heart? Do you think they would excuse rude behavior, or fail to recognize someone as an individual? Plenty of girls are looking for their "Knight" but they what they don't want, and what you don't want to be, is their butler.

Alright, now thaaaaat's my deep, reflective shpiel that I was going to give the other night. I realize most likely the only people who will read this are three friends of mine (Aiko, KitKat, and Roxy) so, I suppose I could do something on what guys want, but, I figure they probably don't actually care about my opinion on something like that. If I'm wrong, let me know, and I'll be more than happy to do the reverse of ^, but otherwise, regularly scheduled lunacy will return tomorrow! =D

Roxie1563

Awards
Mm, you really hit the nail on the head, my friend. In fact, I completely understand what you're going through as I am looking for the right person, but never really got to ask that person out. :/ That, and being deaf doesn't really help things out so much. D:

Sometimes I would try to be the "bad girl" route, but can't due to my good side always winning. I guess I hope to get that person somehow.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I'm sure there are others who read your post, DM. As I was told two years ago, most of the people on this forum are too lazy to comment. Oh, but, thanks for the small shout out. I feel so special. <3

Back to the matter at hand: I still think you're a nice guy, DM. A lot of people have their own motives and not all of it is done, out of the purity of their hearts. Also, you should just be yourself and not worry about being a "Knight in Shining Armor". You're a really cool guy, who's really adventurous, likes Digimon and Doctor Who. :D

SRKTAVRXAYGDM

Awards
I don't need a knight in shining armour or need to be in a relationship. If I have friends, I'm happy. I don't need much more. I don't go looking for much more.

Simple.

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
Mm, you really hit the nail on the head, my friend. In fact, I completely understand what you're going through as I am looking for the right person, but never really got to ask that person out. :/ That, and being deaf doesn't really help things out so much. D:

Sometimes I would try to be the "bad girl" route, but can't due to my good side always winning. I guess I hope to get that person somehow.

I can definitely see how being deaf would make it harder, but at the same time, the "Right" guy would be someone who that aspect doesn't effect, if that makes any sense?

I'm sure there are others who read your post, DM. As I was told two years ago, most of the people on this forum are too lazy to comment. Oh, but, thanks for the small shout out. I feel so special. <3

Back to the matter at hand: I still think you're a nice guy, DM. A lot of people have their own motives and not all of it is done, out of the purity of their hearts. Also, you should just be yourself and not worry about being a "Knight in Shining Armor". You're a really cool guy, who's really adventurous, likes Digimon and Doctor Who. :D

Haha, "Knight in Shining Armor" is a figure of speech, but I'm a romantic at heart, so whoever I'm with, I'd still strive to be that guy for. That said, I don't look for someone to be that for, if it happens, it'll happen of it's own accord. And like I said, I'm definitely a nice guy, just not a "Nice Guy"

I don't need a knight in shining armour or need to be in a relationship. If I have friends, I'm happy. I don't need much more. I don't go looking for much more.

Simple.

Same, and honestly, at this point in time I don't even Want a relationship, it takes a lot of energy to make things work, and I'd rather focus on other things right now.

Like my writing.

SRKTAVRXAYGDM

Awards
That is amazing writing. And are you trying to make people jealous of our friendship? You kinda insulted R. And then he got kinda scary.

No worries, he'll get over it! :)

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
That is amazing writing. And are you trying to make people jealous of our friendship? You kinda insulted R. And then he got kinda scary.

No worries, he'll get over it! :)

I would hardly say that's amazing writing xP But then again, I don't easily accept compliments ;D

As for R, I haven't talked to him as much as I have the rest of you, maybe if he created his own account then we could get a little more used to him, or at least if he spoke up more! *waves to R*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back