• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Raise Draw, Kupo Fruit Draw, & Card Medal Trade Roster

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rokuborn

Awards
i don't know if it's the right place to ask, but...
Does anyone knows if the effect of RISING SUN + is permanent? or is an effect that triggers only vs this event heartless (just like chip&dale and jack&zero)?

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
i don't know if it's the right place to ask, but...
Does anyone knows if the effect of RISING SUN + is permanent? or is an effect that triggers only vs this event heartless (just like chip&dale and jack&zero)?

If you are asking about the bonus damage, those are only applicable to the New Year Heartless and they will be removed after this Thursday.

We have to wait for the next anniversary event to know whether these special cards will still have the same bonus damage on their respective event Heartless.

But my advice is to just get rid of them if they are not useful to you. The cards in the game are getting stronger by the month so the upcoming Chip & Dale and Jack & Zero is sure to have stronger stats.

Rokuborn

Awards
i see, i felt that it was like that vs the RB... btw king mickey is a good card (especially for me, since i haven't played for the last 3 months due to no connection available).
And for now i'm keeping C&D and J&Z, who know if maybe in the next event the new card would be available only to p2w player? 10 card out of 350 are not that much problem... the real problem are the >30 yensid r+...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back