• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Raise Draw, Kupo Fruit Draw, & Card Medal Trade Roster

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Re: Medal Trade Shop SR / SR+ Cards Guide

Glad that you like it and find it useful. :)

Sorry, magic users, but it seems that it's not really your time to shine... there will only be 3 SR+ magic cards in total. It's not speed users' time either...

gnurtanio

Awards

Sorry, magic users, but it seems that it's not really your time to shine... there will only be 3 SR+ magic cards in total. It's not speed users' time either...

i see your deck, you have a Key Arts 15 Card. Where Do you get it?? can we get for free??

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

Oh crap, busted. Yeah, I bought it... haha. I had my friend, who lives in Japan, buy the thing for me.

THE ARTWORK IS JUST TOO NICE I COULDN'T EVEN HOLD IT BACK ANYMORE. I mean, it's not like any other Key Art artworks which are previously released official artworks... this one is unseen before, and it's also the first and only Chi artwork made by Nomura if memory serves me right.

But I guess it also means bye-bye to 2.5 CE. XD

Last edited:

Eir

Awards

You're officially one of them now Solo.

One of them.

One of them.

One of them.

Good guide though, and should help people out a bit. The other thing I wanted to mention just for the Raise Ticket guide you wrote up is can I possibly recommend a short section on paying for Raise Draws? Just to warn people of stuff like even if you have 10 Raise Tickets you can't use the 10-Draw without paying, what you get in addition for doing that (usually the Yen Sid SR and whatever munny), that paying to draw does not guarantee good cards, and so on. Perhaps an editable section for the special Premium Draws when they show up as well?

Just a suggestion. Was gonna post it on that thread but figured I'd just add it in here.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

Don't even try to make me feel guilty, Eir. It's not like paying that much was an easy thing for me to do. XD

Your suggestion is certainly appreciated! I'll include that later. I remember saving up for 10 tickets in hopes that I can do a 10-for-11 draw, and how disappointed I was upon finding out that it's impossible. And sure, a small section for Premium Draw would be nice in case there are those who regularly use that feature.

kingofgame981

Awards

@Zero_Rock: Yeah, me too. Too bad that the SR+ Axel (Speed) that I have right now need to rest for a while now since the new trade shop remove it.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

I'm hearing voices... get out of my head!

gnurtanio

Awards

You're officially one of them now Solo.

One of them.

One of them.

One of them.

Is this an echo effect?? One of them one of them one of them. Hahaha. I'm sorry solo, not to mean spoiled your deck. But i'm quite suprised that you get that card. I thought you got that card without paying, so i'm asking. I'm so sorry.

YukiYashaH

Awards

Oh God, I thought it were 4 D: But that's right, only ONE Aqua will remain... D:

One of them.

One of them.

One of them.
One of them.

One of them.

One of them.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

What did I do to deserve this? It's not like I flaunted it. I have even tried to conceal it. Earthbound spirits, I beg for your forgiveness, now move on in peace. D:

In any case, even though power users are really being spoiled right now, they aren't letting magic and speed users get completely left behind in the dust. Magic users can aim for Xion (SR+, 24.5k / 24.1k) or Maleficent Dragon (SR, 14.9k / 11.6k), and speed users Roxas (SR+, 24.7k / 24.1k), Donald (SR, 14.8k / 11.4k), or Queen of Hearts (SR, 14.9k / 11.5k). Those are some neat stats right there. I think the power creep has made it here, too...

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com

If the Power creep has made it here, i want to see the new Terra and Master Eraqus(Stronger than any past Key Art card) SR+ cards to be seen in the next Card medal update after this upcoming update 3 months from now since those's are actually what i want, though getting the 358/2 Trio cards is a good set to get, also that Roxas card 24.7k very nice. :Q

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

The OP has been updated to reflect the current Card Medal roster. Enjoy!

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com

The OP has been updated to reflect the current Card Medal roster. Enjoy!
X-XION?! XION!! ;____; (and tron too omg ;_______;) omg i'm so happy, time to grind for more medals lalala *flees*

Thanks for updating it, Solo! So many awesome new cards~ ;w;

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

Whoa, Rena. I didn't even know you're in this game, too! You're very welcome. :)

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Yup, I keep dropping out but I've been playing it a lot more lately! :D (Blame the gummi missions haha) But I've been after the Xion cards for a while and now I can finally get my hands on them mwahaha >0>

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

Just a little clarification here: the Aqua SR+ card retained from the previous roster is the one depicting unarmoured Aqua (Magic Pulse+) instead of armoured (Icicle Spear+). Sorry for the confusion!

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards

Just a little clarification here: the Aqua SR+ card retained from the previous roster is the one depicting unarmoured Aqua (Magic Pulse+) instead of armoured (Icicle Spear+). Sorry for the confusion!

UI think it is the mistake in the card number in the announcement page. Anyway, normal Aqua's ability is Icicle Spear+, the armored version is Magic Pulse+.

So did you get good cards from your accumulated medals?

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

That's right... they are the reverse of their SR counterparts. Sorry, I'll fix that right away!

Out of the 28 SR+ medals that I have saving up from last month (and the 15+ that I got today from the shop and everything else), I only got 2 Roxas and 2 Donald, the two cards that I want the most. On the contrary, I got countless Goofy and Marluxia, so many that I actually HPed 2 of them each.

I did the rashest thing by HPing the Roxas SR+ via the use of Yen Sid SR+. I'd gotten impatient. :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back