• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Railways in TT

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Secret Nobody

I Live In sweden in a little town called "wingfie
I don't know if this is old or not.. but i saw it just a minute a go.. that TWilight Town has railways on the picture..if you look close..i have seen the train on other pictures..

img466.search.htm

RikuOfDarkness

yup, there's a "map" type thing of twilight town that has the railway at the very front of it. Somone posted it, not sure where that post is now though.

Twilight power

Yea and just another hint in a interview with nomura he said on twilight clock tower if you imagine the symbol on the clock tower the other way round it looks like a mickey head symbol , he said this would proove relevance in the game

MasterofMemories

Nomura in a couple of different interviews has stated that there is a new mode of transportation for Sora and co. in KHII. A lot of people are guessing that this new transportation is the train system. To back up that theory, in the E3 2005 Booth Trailer from Squre-Enix, it shows Mickey getting off of a train that has all kinds of symbols and markings that clearly relate it to the building style of Disney Castle. The Gummi Ship is returning but it only a minigame of sorts.

Deminem

Awards
yeah twilight town is set up in 6 parts
twilight central
twilight town north
TT East
TT South
TT West
and twilight town station ( where the train is they go to different parts of twiligth town thats all)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back