• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Raiding other forums.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards
I would like to think that you guys and gals are smart enough to know that raiding other forums and using KHI's name is very bad for us. Sadly, considering this happens almost annually, I'm not so sure this is the case. So let me make this very clear:

If you raid another forum and use KHI's name in the process, you will be banned.

This site and this forums do not wish to be associated with such childish antics. It's great that you think these fourms are awesome, but that's NOT the way to show it. And if you have a petty squabble with some other forums, keep us out of it.

If you're wondering why I'm bringing this up, recently some of our members raided a forum by the name of FFI. They retaliated in kind (All the images from yesterday that I'm sure many of you saw), and it became a big shitstorm that we didn't need. From what I hear the only person we've yet linked to it was Miss Murder, and she has since been PermaBanned.

I'd like to take this opportunity to apologize to the FFI guys for this retarded and childish behaviour. It was unprovoked and uncalled for, and I want them, and everyone else, to know that we won't stand for that here.

Swag

Young King
Why would anyone want to raid a forum in the name of KHI anyway? That's invading any country in the name of France. D=

Srsly.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
From what I hear the only person we've yet linked to it was Miss Murder, and she has since been PermaBanned.

I'm pretty sure she said she had nothing to do with it. I was going to request my next sig from her.
Eh, whatever. D:

Anyway... those pictures were seriously disgusting. I'm so glad it's over.

Last edited:

Enemy

Don't lie. You all secretly yearn for conflict and controversy.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
I'm pretty sure she said she had nothing to do with it. She was going to make my next sig.
Eh, whatever. D:

Anyway... those pictures were seriously disgusting. I'm so glad it's over.
No, she did. And she admitted to it.
Get someone else to make your sig.

As most of you know, we mods are a playful bunch. But if we find out that you've raided another forum and used KHI's name in the process, we will do something about it. That type of bullshit is not funny.

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
As most of you know, we mods are a playful bunch. But if we find out that you've raided another forum and used KHI's name in the process, we will do something about it. That type of bullshit is not funny.

ITT: Serious Business.

We mean it, yo.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Man, I liked her. Oh well.

=(

Eh, I kinda did too, but doing stupid shit like that is pretty ****ing retarded. I don't care if you are shitface drunk or stoned out of your mind, it won't be tolerated, even if you claim it to be your friends who did everything. You should have the moral capacity to know better than that, sober or not.

And here I was, oblivious to everything.

Which is why you would make a horrible Global Moderator.

I'm pretty sure she said she had nothing to do with it. She was going to make my next sig.
Eh, whatever. D:

She hasn't been banned from both Photoshop and the internet as a whole you know. She can still make it.

Don't lie. You all secretly yearn for conflict and controversy.

It keeps things interesting, to say the least, I'll admit that much.

Does that mean we can still raid other forums under some other sites name?

While it's still highly ill advised and incredibly an immature thing to do, so long as it doesn't affect us and this site, we could care less.

I had a look at their thread addressed to the members of KHInsider.com. It's a pretty immature response to this all in my opinion.

I hope this is a valuable lesson to all who think this is some kind of laugh, it just makes everything difficult in the end.

D

Deleted member 36435

I miss all the good stuff.
Although from what I've heard I'm glad I missed it.

If I may inquire: How does one go about raiding another forum?

I miss all the good stuff.
Although from what I've heard I'm glad I missed it.

If I may inquire: How does one go about raiding another forum?

I'm glad you missed it also.

And don't bother knowing how to, only immature obese acne infested virgins that sit at their desk and fap away, would want to "raid" another forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back