• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Raiding other forums.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Raiding forums, pffft! It's pointless childish behavior which I wonder why people do it in the first place.
Just another way to troll -_-

Well what ever happen, where it happened and when it did I'm glad it's over.

Kiro`Seijuro

Website
www.myspace.com
Only at KHI do you get pointless internet drama.

This comment is completely fictitious.

>.>

At any rate, of course this is going to happen every so often when you have the sort of member count KHI has. You can't regulate everybody constantly. I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often, actually.

Deity

xD
Rading other forums. We don't have that where I came from, all our members were to busy fighting each other. KHI for interwebz dominashit.

Only at KHI do you get pointless internet drama.

Trust me, KHV is worse >.>
No one even talks about KH.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Thanks for the heads up and raiding is childish even though i have no idea what you guys mean

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Hey, I take offense to that! I am not obese, nor do I have bad acne :[

But you "sit at your desk and fap away"...?

Though I guess that's probably not an irregularity, since the internet is infested with all kinds of fappable goodness.

Dark Master

Panda Paintbrushes
Awards
Thanks for the heads up and raiding is childish even though i have no idea what you guys mean

Raiding means that you get a whole bunch of people from one site to invade another site and post random crap....at least thats what i think it means

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
We definitely handled the whole situation better though. I hear from Candy Man that everyone there is still Pissed.

Macabre

Gold Member
Raiding means that you get a whole bunch of people from one site to invade another site and post random crap....at least thats what i think it means

Raiding is like invading.
For example,you have a small army and you raid a village with them,like killing and destroying the people and houses there.

Similarly,a forum raid is like some members from one forum invade another forum by spamming in the forum,annoying and offending the members there and saying the forums there are crap.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Which FFI are we talking about. =( I know so many FFI's and I'm friends with a lot of those FFI's owners. XDDD

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I just wanna be sure.

does this mean I can't just join another forum (FFI or not) and say that I am a member of of KHI as well?

I usually in my intro list all the forums I'm a member of.

or is this about specifically going to another forum and either saying to them "KHI is better than you" or on the opposite side. "yeah I totally hated KHI, I'm so glad I'm here"

the main reason I ask is because I don't see the problem in just mentioning KHI's name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back