• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Raid Boss Question~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SaoriTsukiyaori

So, during the raid bosses, I look at the HP bar of the boss, and it gives a list of three things. I can tell that they are bonuses, but I don't know how to achieve them!

I looked and couldn't figure it out! :X

KHXquestions.png

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
They are what you can, not will, get by defeating that RB, so you may or may not get some (or any) of them. To be eligible for the rewards, your team needs to deal more than 50% damage to the boss.

Zero_Rock

Awards
As far as I know, your team has to do the most damage and defeat the boss to get the prizes :)

SaoriTsukiyaori

They are what you can, not will, get by defeating that RB, so you may or may not get some (or any) of them. To be eligible for the rewards, your team needs to deal more than 50% damage to the boss.

Ah. That makes sense. Figures they'd make it so then it's not a guarantee. Thanks!

As far as I know, your team has to do the most damage and defeat the boss to get the prizes :)

:3 Thanks for the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back