• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rage quit lol

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Was playing KH2 FM on Critical Mode

I was in Twilight town 2nd visit at level 26. Got owned by those berserker nobodies in 2 hits. I seriously was about to break my controller. Shut off my ps3, and now i'm back in Halloween town. forgot to save lol

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
There is a serious increase in difficulty once Twilight Town is revisited. That battle has always been a challenge for me when I get to it.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Did you skip Pride Lands to get there, or did you really not save for that long? :eek:

Those Berzerkers are always an ugly surprise, and it gets worse if you try to press on. I've learned not to not treat the "optional" worlds as optional, the hard way. I mean, yikes.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Yeah, I skipped Pride Lands lmao. I think I should go and level up some more. I'm too weak on critical mode. I beat the shit out of Demyx though. He's actually pretty easy.

Wander

Dancer Nobodies tho.

Demyx becomes ridiculously easy after a time but there's something especially disgusting about Dancers on Critical.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
At least Dancers can be sucked up with Magnet. If Berserkers have started their attack, they won't be stopped by that, so you have to resort to prayer.

(And I always thought Sorcerers were just annoying before that Cavern of Remembrance Hall on Critical.)

YukiYashaH

Awards
Just do like I'm doing: lvl grinding as crazy. I'm at lvl 45 and am only in Aggrabah first visit ahaha :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back