• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rage Awakened

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I really, really want that to appear in BBS. It is probably my favorite background music in Kingdom Hearts along with Fate of the Unknown but the latter will obviously be in it. The way I figured it, Disappeared (Xemnas first Fight Music) appeared in the next game so I'm hoping the same thing will happen with Rage Awakened (Enigmatic Soldier/Terra fight music) does anyone else want it to appear.

Trimms

I do! It's an epic song, probably one of the best done yet.

axelroxasxion91

Yeah, the music has much emotion, probably it's portraying what was in Terra's mind during the battle with him.

Khaki45

I really, really want that to appear in BBS. It is probably my favorite background music in Kingdom Hearts along with Fate of the Unknown but the latter will obviously be in it. The way I figured it, Disappeared (Xemnas first Fight Music) appeared in the next game so I'm hoping the same thing will happen with Rage Awakened (Enigmatic Soldier/Terra fight music) does anyone else want it to appear.

I really want it to appear I totally agree.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
I think it would be cool if that was the basic fight music in the Sunset Horizon world. Or it could play during some event fight as Terra. Or maybe a fight between Terra, Ven, and Aqua.

The song really gives off a sense of desperation and melancholy, so I think any of these would put it to good use.

[Zidane]

Rage...........BEAST! such a great song, and it honestly makes alot of sense for it to be in BBS I mean terra lol

Oathkeeper512

Yeah thatd b sick! its a great action song, not as good as vim and vigor though. And Fate of the unknown and vim and vigor cant b beat lol

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Of course! That song is epic, definitely one of Yoko Shimomura's best.

Birnax

I like Rage Awakened too. I sense despair and regret in it.

Key to Truth

Awards
Well, i hope they put the song in BBS, it's my favourite song amongst all, and it would fit some epic fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back