• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Radiohead

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: [music] Radiohead

=P I went to see radiohead June. It was a pretty kick ass night :3.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK

=P I went to see radiohead June. It was a pretty kick ass night :3.

I saw them in August. They played 2+2=5 and Optimistic, which totally completed me. Still, i learned that they are definetely not a festival band :C

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards

I saw them in August. They played 2+2=5 and Optimistic, which totally completed me. Still, i learned that they are definetely not a festival band :C

2+2=5 is just frickin win :3

(?Cmurder?)

All of you, go out and buy Kid A. It's by and far Radiohead's best album, and I like to think of it as the best album ever written.

Yeah, I was never really into Radiohead so much. I tired giving one album a listen so I went out and got Kid A. had some good tracks but not really a fan just yet.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Ouch, Kid A is not a good album to start off. It's a necessity for any music fan, but it's definetely a better idea to get In Rainbows, The Bends, or Okay Computer first. From there, work your way through Hail to the Thief, then Amnesiac, and then finally Kid A.

By that point you'll have realized it's the single best album ever made.

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
Hey, Cmurder, either stop posting or stop asking for music and then making it relate your signature. That is all. Kind of makes me look bad, aha.

On-topic: RADIO HEAD, HUH? ISN'T THAT A SONG BY TALKING HEADS? WE SHOULD TALK ABOUT THEM INSTEAD.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
yeah, yeah, i'll post there after i finish listening to the Gurren Lagann soundtrack. sooooo good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back