• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Radiant Historia

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
Looks like a 16-bit RPG and has gotten great reviews across the board. The fact that it's from Atlus doesn't hurt either, so I'm thinking it'll be my next video-game purchase.

Anyone else played?

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
This is sort of a really late reply, but I still wanna add my input.

Radiant Historia is, hands down, the best DS JRPG I've played. Just think of the perfect SNES game with HQ music from Yoko Shimomura. That's Radiant Historia.

I haven't finished it yet but I'm having a blast thusfar. :3

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Yeah, it's a truly phenomenal game. It's got a great storyline, an awesome battle system, phenomenal music... <3

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
That's what I've been hearing. I'm going to get my DS back from my brother and subscribe to Gamefly for a while, this one's at the top of my list of things to play.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Play it.

It's seriously got one of the best stories I've seen in an RPG in quite some time. Rather refreshing.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
What the heck and how have I not heard of this game? The trailer looks like it's what happened if Chrono Trigger and Golden Sun had a baby.

Narukami

&#7435;&#618;&#628;&#610;&#7448;&#618;&#628; &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
That's what I've been hearing. I'm going to get my DS back from my brother and subscribe to Gamefly for a while, this one's at the top of my list of things to play.

I'm guessing you never ended up buying it then. >_>

It is really hard to find though, Atlus is like that with their games.

BladezofJustice

What the heck and how have I not heard of this game? The trailer looks like it's what happened if Chrono Trigger and Golden Sun had a baby.

The awesomeness of that statement made my head steam. Lol, but anywho I have the game and I'm currently in the beginning of it. Schoolwork has kept me from continuing. I got the game purely on the premise of the story and how it is played; and like what someone said earlier Atlus makes very good rpgs (Riviera was outstanding).

Look forward to playing it some more.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I've played this game before and I absolutely love it. I wish I heard of it earlier but it was being overshadowed by more popular titles for game recommendations. Everyone keeps mentioning the generic Final Fantasy, etc. and I'm like... I've already heard about those; who hasn't? The music score for this game is amazing and I wish more DS games were that great sounding. The gameplay is surprising fun and rewarding for doing different tactics.

Narukami

Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Not to mention the decent amount of sidequests and character development that most games wish they had. This game is really underrated.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I heard something about a connection to Radiata Stories this game had, maybe same developer or something of the sort? Anyway, it does look amazing and has been on my list of games to get for quite some time. I'll probably pick it up whenever I finally finish sands of destruction for my ds

Gram

Banned
Awards
Been meaning to give this game a try as well though I've been having trouble finding it.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
I heard something about a connection to Radiata Stories this game had, maybe same developer or something of the sort? Anyway, it does look amazing and has been on my list of games to get for quite some time. I'll probably pick it up whenever I finally finish sands of destruction for my ds

I don't think there's anything to that rumour. They're not developed by the same company at all. They just share similar game titles.

Narukami

Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Atlus did make a second shipment of it (they usually only make one for niche games like this), but that was over a year ago. Buying it online will probably be your best bet. :\

Gram

Banned
Awards
Atlus did make a second shipment of it (they usually only make one for niche games like this), but that was over a year ago. Buying it online will probably be your best bet. :\

u_u Figures though haven't had to much luck there either.

Gram

Banned
Awards
^ Heck yeah thanks! Couldn't find them there last time I checked. Now only need to get extra cash for it~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back