• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion in DDD!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lars

if you've seen the new KH3D trailer, you saw at the end Braig and Xehanort in the room with the computers

What do you think? Do you think Hollow Bastion/ Radiant Garden gets a big part just like Kh2? and how will it called? Hollow Bastion or Radiant garden?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well since it is more than likely the scene in the trailer takes place in the past, I'm going to say it will play a similar role to what Destiny Islands has in the last few games. We'll see key story scenes but it probably won't be playable. Also, I think it will be called Radiant Garden only because that is what it was known as before the Apprentices did their experiments and The Heartless overran the world and what we know it as now since KH2.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Yeah, the scene probably takes place in the past.

I agree with the idea that it might be a story-only area, though. I hope it's not, but it might end up that way.

Lars

Why in the past. I mean in BBS, Braig and Xehanort dont know each other

Lady-Lee

Awards
It would suck if it is a story only area/flashback. I was looking forward to seeing what happened to radiant garden after the nobody's became whole and the world was rebuilt. However it wouldnt be a complete surprise if it is story only area.

thedairyfairy

I really don't understand why everybody thinks that scene took place in the past. This game is supposed to build up suspense for KHIII, and in my opinion, it seems obvious that it takes place in the future.

Lady-Lee

Awards
Explaining what happened to the apprentices in the past does help build up the suspense of kh3 because there was so much left untold about the apprentices.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Explaining what happened to the apprentices in the past does help build up the suspense of kh3 because there was so much left untold about the apprentices.

Unless you read the Ansem reports like a madman. They're just doing this for the people who hate reading and thinking. Although visually seeing how things happen isn't a bad thing at all. I'm looking forward to seeing how Radiant Garden falls. (and possibly even Maleficent's attack and domination of Hollow Bastion shortly afterwards)

Edit: I'm honestly more confused why Radiant Garden didn't sink into the realm of darkness like all the other worlds did when their keyholes were opened. Must've missed a plotpoint. Or an Ansem report.

Mister E

I suppose that considering they've gone as far to introduce several of the apprentices as characters in BBS, there has to be some kinda closure as to what exactly happened in Radiant Garden.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
I suppose that considering they've gone as far to introduce several of the apprentices as characters in BBS, there has to be some kinda closure as to what exactly happened in Radiant Garden.

This.

If they went to the trouble to show how Xehanort came to be then they'll certainly show how Hollow Bastion came into being.

Even if it was a scene from the future, not the past, why is Braig wearing the same clothes he wore back then? And if Xehanort came in, he would be Master Xehanort, not the amnesiatic Terranort. Braig would definately recognize him, and Master Xehanort never had any memory problems before Terranort. So Braig would say something like, "hey you're back" or "hey you're alive".

Lady-Lee

Awards
What im saying is there is alot that could still be told aside from just the set of apprentices. They could always show how the original somebodies of the org got there in the first place. They could show the downfall of RG, they could show what happened if and when AX got his memories back, as well as whether that was before or after they tried to split themselves from their own darkness. Also, what amros said about why RG didnt fall to the dark realm after being overrun with heartless. There is more than just black and white to RG. And even though most of us read the xehanort/ansem reports, wouldnt it be more interesting to see them corrupt themselves than to just read it? Ijs.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Even if it was a scene from the future, not the past, why is Braig wearing the same clothes he wore back then? And if Xehanort came in, he would be Master Xehanort, not the amnesiatic Terranort. Braig would definately recognize him, and Master Xehanort never had any memory problems before Terranort. So Braig would say something like, "hey you're back" or "hey you're alive".
Well, the thing is, we don't know any of this as fact. We don't know if a Nobody retains its previous form from when they turned into a Nobody or if they keep the age of their Nobody upon turning whole.
We don't know what will happen to Terranort or how he'll spilt into MX and Terra. Or if that will even happen at all.

billyzanesucks

Well since it is more than likely the scene in the trailer takes place in the past, I'm going to say it will play a similar role to what Destiny Islands has in the last few games. We'll see key story scenes but it probably won't be playable. Also, I think it will be called Radiant Garden only because that is what it was known as before the Apprentices did their experiments and The Heartless overran the world and what we know it as now since KH2.
That may be a scene of the past, but that doesn't mean the world isn't playable. It's been playable in almost every game. And Traverse Town appeared.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
That may be a scene of the past, but that doesn't mean the world isn't playable. It's been playable in almost every game. And Traverse Town appeared.

I'm just thinking realistically that if we are in the Realm of Sleep we can assume Traverse Town slipped into this realm after KH1. Unless Radiant Garden fell into Sleep, I don't see how we'll be able to physically go to Radiant Garden.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
I'm just thinking realistically that if we are in the Realm of Sleep we can assume Traverse Town slipped into this realm after KH1. Unless Radiant Garden fell into Sleep, I don't see how we'll be able to physically go to Radiant Garden.

I thought I heard somewhere that Traverse Town was made up of the many worlds that were destroyed by Heartless. Once those worlds were restored maybe that's where Traverse Town went. I have no idea if the former is true or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back