• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Radiant Garden Confirmed...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed that too. The'yre trying to do some sly editing but the Twilight Town gang is in the mansion's computer room while Ienzo is standing in the Radiant Garden computer room.

Last edited:

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Can anyone provide a pic of this? Not from the trailer, but other games? (BBS?)
In Ansem's Computer Room, it looks like:
tumblr_paca34INSh1urxie2o1_1280.jpg

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Screenshot_102.png

tumblr_paca34INSh1urxie2o1_1280.jpg

Seems to be the portal to me.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
So thats the KH equivalent of an iPhone? Sora you should let Hiro hook you up.

Last edited:

AmaryllisMoth

Awards
Yeah, it definitely seems to at least be some type of walkie-talkie at the very least.

This...makes me really excited. That could potentially mean that if other characters have them we could be hearing character chatter and banter while exploring and wandering around worlds (sort of like in XV)

(Sora wanders through a hallway, comes across some enemies and takes damage)
(Device beeps a bit and Kairi's voice comes on asking if he is okay)
(Riku gives him crap about being more careful)

This...would make me happy. It would feel like the characters are more together even if they aren't on screen with you per say.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Yeah, it definitely seems to at least be some type of walkie-talkie at the very least.

This...makes me really excited. That could potentially mean that if other characters have them we could be hearing character chatter and banter while exploring and wandering around worlds (sort of like in XV)

(Sora wanders through a hallway, comes across some enemies and takes damage)
(Device beeps a bit and Kairi's voice comes on asking if he is okay)
(Riku gives him crap about being more careful)

This...would make me happy. It would feel like the characters are more together even if they aren't on screen with you per say.

The device is called the Mobile Portal. It’s been shown to be capable of communication, displaying pictures (most likely taking them), and is where we play Classic Kingdom. Nomura confirmed that it will have several features and could put Jiminy out of a job, despite confirming Jiminy’s Journal is returning.

Here’s some zoomed in pictures to compare the device in the two scenes for anyone unconvinced. He’s holding it differently, but you can tell by the crown top and the red and yellow parts that it is the same device.

xZZcXuj.jpg
4FeDeQM.jpg

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I was thinking that Ienzo used Ansem's computer to load up the "Data Twilight Town" and Sora went into it there (Radiant Garden > Ansem's Computer > Data Twilight Town). The computer wouldn't be destroyed (like the Data Twilight Town in KH2) because it was a new upload from Ansem The Wise's data.

Perhaps Tron is somehow linked to the new Data Twilight Town? I'm really curious with what's going on there since it is clear that the portal behind Ienzo in the trailer is the portal used in KH2 to access Tron.

AmaryllisMoth

Awards
The device is called the Mobile Portal.

I...I know.

I was just saying that this could essentially have new game play possibilities some sort of walkie talkie system that I hadn't considered before. I am well aware it was the same device, haha. I just wasn't fully sure yet what possible game play options there were going to be using it.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I...I know.

I was just saying that this could essentially have new game play possibilities some sort of walkie talkie system that I hadn't considered before. I am well aware it was the same device, haha. I just wasn't fully sure yet what possible game play options there were going to be using it.

I promise I wasn’t trying to insult your intelliegience. I was expanding on what you said for anyone reading who is unfamiliar with what the device is.

I’m excited to see what else you can do with it! Especially camera mode in this beautiful game.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I was thinking that Ienzo used Ansem's computer to load up the "Data Twilight Town" and Sora went into it there (Radiant Garden > Ansem's Computer > Data Twilight Town). The computer wouldn't be destroyed (like the Data Twilight Town in KH2) because it was a new upload from Ansem The Wise's data.

Perhaps Tron is somehow linked to the new Data Twilight Town? I'm really curious with what's going on there since it is clear that the portal behind Ienzo in the trailer is the portal used in KH2 to access Tron.

Twilight Town within Radiant Garden instead of a full-fledged world with TRON as a party member would be a nice way to include a bunch of things at once without creating multiple levels. I'm going to miss TRON (as he's seen in Space Paranoids/not The Grid) in KH3 if he's not included in some capacity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back