• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Race to the Finish: KH3 vs. WW3 :/

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

trixchasin

once upon a time
there was a thread
here that ppl took
too serious and
negatively
so then it dissappeared.

the end :p

Last edited:

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
If another world war occurred, I'd hope there were more important things on your mind other than KH3. :/

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Neither World War I nor World War II affected the video game industry because the video game industry was not around.

And I'd rather be worried about WWIII than KH3.

KH3 would be the LAST, I mean VERY LAST, thing on my mind if WW3 came, and it should be the VERY LAST thing on your mind, even though WW3 hasn't begun... yet...

Ren

adios motherfucker
I remember when the X manga was put on hiatus because of its recurring theme of earthquakes. That upset a lot of people because there were a lot of tremors in Japan that resulted in crippling losses. I don't think KH has any themes in it that would put it on hold like X did. Although, if the war upset the economy it might, but that would hold true for a lot of other things, too.

Anyway, I'd be more concerned about other things besides video games if WWIII ever erupted.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
You're 20 and the only worry in your life at the moment is KH3?

Dude. Get out more often.

trixchasin

i'll rephrase it to "disappointed" instead of "pissed off",
just so that i don't sound as obsessive as
i appear to be coming across o_O

Ren

adios motherfucker
me too,
apparently having a light curiosity
about anything automatically
makes you obsessed on
that one topic
and automatically labels you
as being someone who doesn't
get out enough o_O

It's just that you shouldn't need to ask a question like this. You should be able to tell yourself that KH3 isn't what you're supposed to be worrying about in a hypothetical situation like that.

Xsora5X

It's just that you shouldn't need to ask a question like this. You should be able to tell yourself that KH3 isn't what you're supposed to be worrying about in a hypothetical situation like that.
Who said hes worrying about it you guys are the people who are taking this thing way to serios.

cporky1992

first tihs thread is frustrating and Well I reall dis like it and If there was a WW3 Kh3 probably would never happen and even right know kh 3 should be the last thing on your mind imean 3 new Kh.:thumbsup:

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
"omg ww3 starting and citys are getting bombed.... i better go home and play some kh3...

Anyone who doesn't think like this should not consider himself a true KH fan. :<

Fortunately, that's how the majority of the forum here thinks.

A

Anima Relic

Riiiight, when WW3 comes along, I'll be worried more about my family, then some 50 to 60$ game, that would probably never be made, and only serves to drag on a series that should've ended at the number 1.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
For some reason, I can see you grabbing a wodden keyblade, going over to the enemy base, walk up to the enemy leader and say "OMG! I gots teh keyblade and I iz gonna kill ju!"... Then he'll shoot you in the head... Idk why, I just do...

Pablo

rocket sloth
Awards
Website
prodimator.tumblr.com
dude, i agree with you all the way, kh3 is definetly maor betterz than WW3. i meen keybladez and magik. so much c00ler than gunz and grenatas
KH3 FTW

SuperLink

Website
www.cubed3.com
Actually I think the least of my worries would be Crazy Frog Racer 3, realistically.

If there was a WW3 then sure my favourite video games would be a part of my concern, i.e. "I may never get to play this veejo game" right alongside my other 1,000,000 worries.

To be fair this thread could be made on any forum in the world and have no difference whatsoever though :p

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Um, wow. This was really fun reading. I think KH3 and WW3 are two different things. Yeah? KH3 is fantasy in a sense and WW3 would be more reality. Too things I like to keep seperate thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back