• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

race attorney 5 - equal opportunity lawyer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
Re: Ace Attorney 5

That's just for the 10 year anniversary.

State

Awards

Mostly because Nick is the staple of the series.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

Maybe if this got localized (it better D:<) and the sales were phenomenal, then AAI2 might be localized. -forever hopeful-

Additionally, Capcom announced that they'd be bringing Ace Attorney 1-3 to the iPad, iPhone and iPod, remastered in HD as a single release.
Was kinda hopeful for a DS/3DS release of the games in HD, but that's still cool.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards

I know this sounds kinda weird, but wouldn't it be kind of smart for Capcom to bring AAI2 to IOS devices since this recent thing they're doing now? I mean, it's less likely to be pirated as much, and it's doing it on a platform that's probably not going to die as soon as the DS.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned

I know this sounds kinda weird, but wouldn't it be kind of smart for Capcom to bring AAI2 to IOS devices since this recent thing they're doing now? I mean, it's less likely to be pirated as much, and it's doing it on a platform that's probably not going to die as soon as the DS.

Piracy on the IOS is 60%.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards

And that's still probably a safer bet than the DS. And if I'm wrong on those numbers, screw me.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

I still know people who like to physically own copies of their games though~

State

Awards

Was kinda hopeful for a DS/3DS release of the games in HD, but that's still cool.
Those consoles aren't HD, though. Don't worry, I thought the same thing and remembered that "unpleasant" detail. D:

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards

Read that earlier, so pumped to see that the movie will get an English dub-over. Wonder if they'll bring whoever voiced him in UMVC back to voice him here.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards

Posting this because it's remotely related. This girl does her own lyrics and sings Ace Attorney music. You guys should take a listen, these lyrics represent the series and characters in an amazing way.

Awards

That's a pretty good song, I think I'll download it. XD

All this news has reminded me that I still need to play AA 4...

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards

DO IT. Apollo is an awesome Attorney, quite frankly one of my favorites regardless of prosecutor or defense.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards

OMG, so happy right now. English Ace Attorney movie, and Ace Attorney 5. Also, Phoenix's voice in UCVM3 is exactly how I imagined his voice to sound like. It was a nice surprise to actually hear the voice come from the characters mouth, when it only came from my mind when playing the games.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards

I found it really odd they gave the Judge a voice in his character, but made Maya silent. I would've loved to hear her.

also, speaking of this voice stuff, i uploaded this last night if anybody cares `~`

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
If only ;~; My dream is to have Capcom make an Ace Attorney with voice acting. I mean, yes, we've got the generic shouts in this series, but I'd LOVE to have the voice acting that Layton vs. Wright is receiving. That'd be incredible.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
i don't particularly care about VA in the games or not

we're probably going to get subpar anime VA's for our dub so it's like the game might as well not be voiced to spare the eardrums

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
I just hope they keep the guy who voiced him in UMVC. He's a great Wright. I was just hoping to see the movie with subs, but I think I'll just wait with the news. Doesn't it cover the first game entirely or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back