• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Raaage! Who's your Favorite?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoenixPs24:16

Out of all the character's with anger management problems, who's your favorite Rage-A-Holic? One of my favorites is Vegeta from DBZ. I liked it when he was on Namek a he found out Gohan took his dragonball that he hid in the nearby lake. He went crazy then!ROTFL! But My top rage-a-holic is Vash the Stampede from Trigun.Episode: Diablo. Wish I could look at someone like that. That's pure RAGE, man.

RikusGaurdian

Light from Death Note. He SNAPPED in the last episode, and that last maniacal laugh was EPIC. And everytime L beats him, he starts having temper tantrums.

He'd be fun to live with if he couldn't kill you in a heartbeat.

Avalon

?Templar King?
Website
knightly-gamers.com
Rage eh? Well, there's Broly from DBZ. He's always pissed off. Always screaming, always wanting to destroy.... yeah >_> hes got to be my favorite.

Tho, I'll admit that when Light snapped. That it was one of the most awesome outbursts I have ever seen o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back