• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[R4-B8] Lord of Chaos vs The Citrus Cult

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Arena: Created a many years ago to help souls reach heaven, a decrepit cathedral now sits among the mountains of Killaminjaro as though it was hidden for only the bravest souls to make it and reach their holy end. It is quite large and house three floors to go between. The third floor though houses the very training ground for paladins and as such is has many weapons stored upon it. Looks like someone will die here today.

Special Conditions: Kill eachother. As simple as that. Oh I forgot to mention, you have to remove the others head to end this fight.

Restrictions: I want you to use supernatural style characters. Such things as Vampires, werewolves and the like.

Have fun boys and girls.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
My name is Lucian.
In my time and age I am whats known as a lycanthrope.
Passively and Actively I can alter my physiology in alignment to that of a werewolf's.
As such, beyond movement, avid strength, feral senses, and compulsive healing abilities, my intellect is rather apparent.
Contrary to folklore and myth's, its a transformation that can be done independent of moonlight.
I carry a human body, well kept, strong as well as agile.
The ethnics matching those similar to a native american, tribe Mohegan.
I'm quite ephemeral about prey and people, though I hunt the animals of the forest for sustenance.
My clansmen and I carry deep hatred for the roaming dead, and ice bloods, the vampires.​

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
I am an Ardat-Lili. You may call me Baltazar.
Some know me as a demon spawn of Lilith.
Some confuse me with Lilith herself.
I have no gender, however. I am merely demon.
But within my powers, I possess strength, cunning, speed, and the ability to spread disease.
Any disease. Take your pick.
I am the size of a normal human, and the shape of one as well.
I have lived only to destroy the Akkadians, and any who stands in my way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back