• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[R4-B7] LongLiveLife vs. Weeaboo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Key

Exile
Awards
Arena: Hogwarts Castle, during the final battle from The Deathly Hallows

Special Conditions: One of you is a Death Eater, The other is a Hogwarts student of any house or year of your choosing. The student is allowed to use a broom, while the Death Eater has the ability to turn into a shadow cloud.

Restrictions: For the first five posts, neither fighter can use Avada Kedavra. After each person has posted five times, the Killing Spell can be used. You are also allowed to destroy parts of the arena, go inside and outside the castle. The entirety of the castle grounds can be used for your battle.

Whoever posts first can claim which character they wish to use, Student or Death Eater, and will be PM'd a template by Bonechill.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
I will also send them a list of spells to use. It's basically no Killing Spells the first five rounds, but after that you can enjoy killing eachother.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Sorry, but you can't have original characters to use. You must make your own. You can choose between a Hogwarts student or a Death Eater

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
Sorry, the instructions were misleading. I thought we were meant to choose an existing character for which you would provide a template. In any case, I'm still going camp Death Eater.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Okay then, I will send the template to you in good time.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
You will receive the template momentarily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back