• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[R2-B6] Grandmaster_Chris vs. Piercing Light

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Key

Exile
Awards
Arena: Barren Plain-- A flat expanse where many battles have taken place over the ages. The ground is dry and cracked, and vegetation and any other cover is scarce here. Two opposing forces meet here.

Special Conditions: Both Battlers are restricted to the character templates The Professor and I have created. CHARACTERS HAVE ALREADY BEEN CLAIMED. THERE WILL BE NO TRADING.

Restrictions: This is a one-on-one fight--though there are other soldiers involved, you are not allowed to gang them up on your opponent, nor are you allowed to kill members of your own army.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited by a moderator:

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
Re: [R2-B07] Grandmaster_Chris vs. Piercing Light

I choose the second character. I'm already thinking of ways to use her effectively.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards

Just letting everyone know I'm always watching.

Always.

Key

Exile
Awards

Alright, Grandmaster_Chris has Template 2. Piercing Light, you're now limited to Template 1.

The battle will start when Piercing Light claims his character and someone makes an opening post.

Let's get this show on the road, a'right?

Awards

Alright I'm HERE, yeah I claim my character for use in this battle.

Awards
Re: [R2-B7] Grandmaster_Chris vs. Piercing Light

Peering over the bare plains Kal'zhirrak glared at the opposing army a half mile away from his own. They looked like bugs from here, fitting seeing as how that was how he saw them.
"Sir, the archery team is awaiting your order, they will fire on your mark, and the army shall charge." A soldier clad in gray armor told him.
"Do it..." Kal'zhirrak said passively. Two rows of archers moved forward, aiming their crossbows. All at once they fired, raining bolts down upon the enemy army. The rest of his men charged, with him leading in the front. He effortlessly cut down a few hostles, all the while his azure eyes scanning the area for his real target.
"Ni’hali!! Show your face!" He bellowed.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards

Predictable as ever.....he was such a fool. That would be Kal'zhirrak downfall if he were too anxious. What he had just attacked was an illusion. Well, mostly an illusion, the first row of soldiers in the front were real and had protective barriers surrounding most them. The ones that were not protected fell to the ground either dead or wounded. This was okay, there sacrifice would not be in vein.

A mile away from the battlefield, Ni'hali and her forced were preparing for an attack, the man watching the scene from afar through a telescope turned his head and nodded to her. She raised her hand and a caravan on ballistas rolled forward, each aimed dead ahead. "Fire!" She yelled. On her command and almost immediately after, large arrows flew through the air like missiles. Each headed for the charging army with Kal'zhirrak somewhere among them he also had the chance to be hit. Ni'hali hoped he would not be killed, she wanted the pleasure of ending his life in his own way. Her own brand of justice if you would.

"Go forth my warriors!" She shouted and her men did as such in a slow pace while she followed them. Their heavy armor and the bodies inside them acting as her shield, the archers and men using the ballistas....her swords. This would be a battle to remember.

Awards

"This was, unexpected..." Kal'zhirrak muttered as he looked over the few enemy soldiers that were among the force he just attacked.
"I never thought she of all people would willingly throw away men, just to gain an advantage." He said, nonchalantly driving his blade into a man trying to crawl away. One of his men then ran up to him.
"S-sir, scouts have reported... Ni'hali's army is a mile due east!" He shouted out, gasping for breath.
"So that's where she is... Fine, Men we go east, on to victory!" He yelled out, leading his army. They were closing the distance when he spotted flaming arrows descending towards them. Gripping his blade he planted his feet, then slicing the air creating a sonic boom that knocked most of the arrows off target. He moved on, not seeing the damage the few that hit did. The distance was closed, and the army's clashed.
"Tear them to shreds, show no mercy!" He raged, looking around for Ni'hali.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
The two opposing forces finally collided. It couldn't be helped after all. Kal'zhirrak being the brute he was kind of caught her by surprise, knocking back the arrows that were fired. He did it with such ease. Then again, he was a powerful force. Something Ni'hali would have to respect if he could really push her beyond her limits. Of course, she did not intend on finding out if Kal'zhirrak could indeed push them. So far she had only seen a sample of the power that terrified most people. She needed to continue to evolve her plan as the battle continued. But first, she needed to make sure that she could not be seen by the army fighter her own.

Cloaking herself in an illusion of her own design and for precautions, she put a barrier around herself. Randomly, she shot fire and ice spells and her enemies and somewhere in the midst of it all, she shot a few a Kal'zhirrak. Twice she shot at his back with ice spells and once at his left leg with a fire spell.

She knew these would have little to no effect due to her level of black magic ability. These were just to slow him down anyway and to keep him guessing. If he were to somehow find her, she had something in mind for that. With that being said, she retreated a half a mile away from the battle field and waited. She had formulated two plans for this. All that was necessary was for the brute, Kal'zhirrak to find her.

Awards
Driving his blade into another soldier foolish enough to face him Kal'zhirrak nonchalantly tossed the body aside when he felt the sting of black magic strike him. It didn't hurt him so much as it did enrage him, and he knew who it was that had done it.
"Ni'hali, so this is the game you wish to play?" Kal'zhirrak laughed to himself, his right hand glowing with magic.
"Fine! I'll play along, just so long as you don't mind I add my own rules in!" Pinpointing the source of the magic attacks he strained his right hand, then slamming it into the ground. A large area underneath where Ni'hali most likely was erupted in flames that lasted for five seconds. Amidst the smoke the burnt bodies of many of her solders simmered.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Shames on both of you silly-ninnies in letting this never get finished, and due to Key's absence I are forced to make a decision which I personally abhor - judging one RPer over the other - so I decided to look into the posts and find who depicted their characters with a continous, unchanging style to that character in each post, had consistent English Class skills, as both of you did make tiny mistakes in your posts, and how well I felt satisfied as a reader in devouring the appetizer you both concocted for me, as opposed to the full course meal of deliciousness I initially expected from such exemplary scribblers as j00 both.

I also took into a small account of your time online on the Forums, for sake of wondering what in Bob's holy sacred flame caused this postastrophe.

Though I don't like judging, I have to give Stabby Luminosity the green lantern, namely because Grand Wizard Christoffus had well around two or more weeks to post, and did not contact me (unknown to me if he contacted Missy Key) if he was to be inactive due to any sort of scary emergency (fire, funeral, birthday party, vacations, real life in general). From my personal perspective I perceived Nihali as she was puppeted by Christoffus to be a little more offensive than she could be (though this is my opinion, however) though I enjoyed what . . . little of this battle I got to read over.

Stabby Luminosity wins this, me guesses. Yes, Precious. If anyone wishes to dispute my choice, please do so accordingly, by contacting Missy Key, myself, and Orion should you so object.

Weeeee.

-closes thread with magic hookah stick of awesome-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back