• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[R2-B1] ★ vs Ubi Ty

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
We've decided to throw you two an interesting one. This battle will test tactics, strategy, and your own creativity. Have fun with this one guys, I want to see some smart moves unraveling.

OPERATION: Double Team

Arena - Alternate universe, New York City. Where else, eh? Everything that goes down, goes down in the Big Apple. But tonight, something special is happening. In the El Derscro Tower, a fancy party is being held. The El Derscro tower is a large skyscraper building, often considered to be the new financial hub of New York City. It is beautiful, gleaming, and smack dab in the middle of Manhattan. It's closed tonight except for those going to the party, and every floor contains classy drinking, a little dancing, some music, and some of the worlds most rich and powerful. In this world, recent genetics technology has allowed for sorts of 'superhuman' abilities. However because of legal registration reasons, at this party, only the security forces possess them.

Conditions and Rules- Ah, but whats a party without crashers? You each will control a team of four people. These four can (and should) be as creative and diverse as you would like them to be. You must each use this team to infiltrate the party and complete your 'mission.' The kicker is, that we will PM your mission to each of you privately. You will not be directly aware of what your opponent's mission is, nor will you be directly aware of what their characters are capable of. You must discern the nature of your opponent's mission, and of their team, simply by reading their posts.

The winner will be the player to complete their mission first and get out of the building safely.

Restrictions- Your team is composed only of the four people (no external sources or help). Your team MAY contain lesser super-powered people (singular powers, nothing above average superhero). You must PM us the template of your team (nothing fancy, just names, personalities, appearances, and abilities - should be about a paragraph per team-member). Just note that the security of the building will reflect your chosen team powers, so you will have to be creative about how you use and diversify your team.

Should you discern what your opponent's mission is / have your characters become aware of another team, you may attempt to sabotage their mission. This can range anywhere from planting traps to direct conflict. Just be aware that if the security forces catch wind of either teams' plans, the Tower will go into lockdown, and you will automatically lose. This can only be subverted if you can somehow escape and then pin it on your opposing team.

Cheers.

Please PM both gene chaos and myself your roster of four characters. Once you do that, I will PM you your 'mission.' Be careful how you post; the information the other person will have of your team and your mission is only what you choose to reveal in your posting. Be careful what you write :)

Last edited:

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
At the entrance it seemed that everybody was certain they were getting in because of the invitations they had, but seeing as how there was a single door man, things would be a lot easier for T.L.C and D.M.C to enter. With nothing more than a creepy smile and a bow to the gentleman taking names, D.M.C spoke rather softly, his headphones contrasting with the beaming light that shone from the buildings to the south, and the obvious lighting the tower itself had as well.

"Heyy we're not late are we??" His eyes readjusted and he gazed at the doorman, an dpushed upon him thoughts of the perfect way to get in...

T.L.C smiled again as the man was infected with reason. "You know we're not on the list for a reason. Remember that we are the surprise guests needed for the 'special show later??'"

The man grinned and waved them both inside, "Of course I do!!! don't give yourselves away now, I'm expecting to get off later and see the show you guys are doing, hurry on inside and mingle with the others already." T.L.C and D.M.C walked in without another word and as that occurred the third member of their party used the gap in-between the two to enter unnoticed, using her special prowess.

Inside, the El Derscro tower was packed, but not too packed where one couldn't move around and have a seat or walk without bumping unceremoniously into somebody mere feet from you. After several paces and after moving deeper into a small crowd, W.A.G became visible and nobody saw her appear mainly because she was out of view of any camera and bodies obscured her from view as was. Her overly large bosom was contained inside attire that didn't suit her much, but her dress was gorgeous and lavish nonetheless with an intricate web of flowers trailing down the left side, her heels a soft silver with 5 in stiletto heels. "Ha, amazing..."

The two that first entered were wearing expensive slacks and dressy vests, keeping their attire low key and classy at the same time, soft leather loafers were their choice of shoes. The fourth and final member of their team was close by, and walked over to them with an annoyed look as he pulled off a checkered tie that apparently clashed with his outfit. "Tav look at this thing!!! Its not ma style at all man'g, Shit had to gooooo. Anyway, we all here right?? Lets get this damn thing done and get paid aight??"

"Heyy...don't call me that, you know what it is dude, we have to get this right."

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Because it is required of both players to create four characters for this battle - rather than the usual one - I am granting an extended grace period for ★ to create and finalise his own characters.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I was going to drop him a VM asking what's the progress and inform him how he'll need to go with what he has now, but forum errors prevent that :/

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I am happy to inform my template will be done very soon (tonight) and PMed to Prophet and gene chaos.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I recall Sunny saying his template was done, so in the interests of getting on with things, I ask you two to kindly do exactly that.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
March 1st, actually, but no, I had glosses over that. Whatever, Sunny, kindly post ASAP.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
There are many great things about working for the American FBI, one of which was you could easily attain and hold on to unimaginably vast amounts of money. The other, identities could easily be forged and if you told who you worked for then you could get into anywhere. So without much fuss all the members of The Team were inside the building and at various floors. Charlie was at the highest one attainable by wealth, his plain tuxedo contrasting his features. He spent some time socializing with intellectuals and pretty women. A floor down were the lowers of the esteemed upper class whom Daniel had the pleasure of interviewing, to keep up the facade as well as to gather some Intel. He was pleased to meet several animal activists as well. Two floors down the couple of Navreen and Quinton preferred the company of each other the most as well as the up and coming on the modern art scene.

They all excused themselves to various restrooms; Daniel had to actually go and fumbled his way there whilst mumbling his excuses. Charles kissed the hand of a gorgeous Italian woman before excusing himself. Navreen and Quinton, being the youngest and most hormonal made the implied excuse that they needed to get a room. When they were all at the various restrooms, the waypoint was established and their thoughts began to flow freely.

Alright, we all know what to do. Navreen, you wander around your place and talk to your artists. Quinton, Daniel, you two know you need to come with me. Let’s get this started...

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Very good: I'm sorry but, I won't be able to post the security details until next Sunday. Please hold tight until then (or genechaos, you may come up with the preliminary security details for the first levels and I'll come in and collaborate with you on the rest of them)

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Alright, genechaos and I have come to a conclusion. Unfortunately, there wasn't much to go on. However, based on what we've got, we have judged the winner to be:

Ubi Ty

Based on quickness to post and the better extent to which we get a feel for his characters and the team dynamic baed on the opening post.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back