• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[R1-B11]Orion vs. Slauderking

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
You know the rules, no God-moding, no Power-Playing, no hostilities other than in the fight itself. I want a good clean fight, both competitors come out... well... you'll see:

Arena: The Nightclub--It is as it sounds, you'll be hitting it out, or shall I say, dancing it out, melee style, in an old fashion Disco Nightclub. There is a shiny ball above the dance floor, with a good mix of Gorillaz and Blood Brothers playing. Various multi-colored lights and a bar are there as well. Couches, and small boothes adorn the area around the dance floor. Also, there are no doors or windows--you can't leave the club until one of you is declared winner.

Special Conditions: You must pick a song by either Gorillaz or Blood Brothers (or multiple, depending on how you post or construct your posts) to pattern your fighting by. I want to see it incorporated somehow. If you just straight out post without using a song in some way (and that doesn't just mean post a link and be done, you have to be creative), you're gone. The imaginary crowd will bum rush and kill you. Also, Valyon's back from the dead and on the scene to judge the competition himself, so expect random changes from me (changing artists, etc.).

Restrictions:

1.) Must use Melee Characters. No Powers.
2.) You cannot leave the Nightclub, and you cannot destroy the Nightclub.
3.) There is no way to stop the music.
4.) Do not try to loophole the rules. However, doing so in an interesting way might net you some points...
5.) You must use dance moves while fighting. This will give you more to describe, and more fun to have.
6.) Preconstructed characters are fine, but they MUST be human.

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Eurgh, my computer's busted soundcard is going to make this battle really easy, I can just tell.

Is it at all possible to have some other set of battle details and conditions applied for now, but keep these ones available for a later match?

Slauderking

OCC: Ah! Sorry for the delay. I been busy with school, and didn't know this was up yet. I post my template are this post.

Slauderking

OCC: Here's the profile for my character.
Name: Shikyo
Abilities: The dancing Shikyo does is a form of breakdancing that involves a lot of quick movements with hands, legs and feet. He also tries to coralate this into slow, krump like styles that build up and become more eretic as the beat of the music rises.

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
I'd rather not. I had this one planned out for a reason. Plus I can't think of anything else at the moment... Umm... Yeah, I have no ideas. Just try some lyrics to a song or two you already know and fake it. I'm not going to penalize you considering the state of your sound card.

Slauderking

OCC: I don't think I'll be able to participate in this fight. I just had surgery and am very doubtful that I'll be able to be active during this battle.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Damn, just had my computer fully fixed (even got two monitors running frick year) and was ready to post in here finally. I guess for timeliness it helps that this is resolved now rather than having a battle properly commence, but I'll see what I can do to arrange myself to be in another battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back