• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

R U gonna use the KH2 strategy guide or not?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BraveryOfAChild

I'm not going to use the strategy guide, until I beat. Cause in the first Kingdom Hearts game, I beated the game in one week, WITHOUT the strategy guide. So in other words, I'm going to figure it out by my own, and then I'm going to buy the Strategy guide, when I beat the game, so that I can get all of the items.

E

Eclipse

well..i would like not to, but i'm always worried that if i don't check the guide, i'm gonna not do something that i would have noticed with the guide before

Example: there is an item that you need for jiminy's journal that you can ONLY get when you play as roxas, after that you can't do it anymroe :p

kthundercat

I'm going to try very hard not to even open the guide until after I beat it, it will be diff because I'm getting the guide before the game.

BraveryOfAChild

TwilightSoulKey said:
well..i would like not to, but i'm always worried that if i don't check the guide, i'm gonna not do something that i would have noticed with the guide before

Example: there is an item that you need for jiminy's journal that you can ONLY get when you play as roxas, after that you can't do it anymroe :p

That's why there's the Internet, you could go to IGN and find out in there. I bet they'll have the strategy guidance.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
strategy guides are a waste of money. you could use that 30 bucks to buy something useful. all you need is an internet walkthrough or gamefaqs or something.

Dark Fenix

BraveryOfAChild said:
I'm not going to use the strategy guide, until I beat. Cause in the first Kingdom Hearts game, I beated the game in one week, WITHOUT the strategy guide. So in other words, I'm going to figure it out by my own, and then I'm going to buy the Strategy guide, when I beat the game, so that I can get all of the items.

Same here i'm gonna beat the game once then use it the second time i play it.

Sharikaaria

TwilightSoulKey said:

are you sure about that? why would SE do something like that?? that would be really agitating

E

Eclipse

yes sharikaaria it's true, there's a certain area of twilighttown only roxas could reach that had an item for jiminy's journal, and sora can't go there :p

The M.C.

JTTW
well the first time im gonna use it only when i get stuck or if i feel like it. then the second time on proud mode i'll use it all the way through.

thatreminds me of ffx-2, when you get a few percentage points by healing with the moogle in the docks in the very begginging. and if oyu miss just
.1% your still screwed.

KeyChain

I'm using the strategy guide the WHOLE game. Don't care what you people think, I enjoy my game my way and thats all that matters.

-Roxas-

when i was reserving KH2, the casheir said the strategy guide is about 30 pages long.i doubt thats how long the guide is.( i reseve the guide along with the game)

KeyChain

-Roxas- said:
when i was reserving KH2, the casheir said the strategy guide is about 30 pages long.i doubt thats how long the guide is.( i reseve the guide along with the game)
more like 300 pages.

BraveryOfAChild

-Roxas- said:

Dude, the strategy guide if over 150 pages long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back