• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

R.I.P. Proof

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Forget karma. I don't believe in it at all. If I was to beat up someone's little brother doesn't mean something bad is gonna happen because of that. I know plenty of people have done plenty of crap and nothing bad has ever happened to them.

zexion_org_xii

lol....getting beat and killing someone elses homeboy is different...you dont want to believe in karma thats your problem....but hes dead because of killing someone else...thats it...over

Guardian_Shiro

Website
www.animingle.com
But let me tell you, just because nothing happens to ppl who do bad things now doesn't mean they won't get f*%# over int he after life or in this life. What comes around goes around ppl.

D.A.

Huntley, Illinois. Also known as the middle of now
marshallmathers said:
you know what's so freaky is that in Eminem's like toy soldiers video, it shows Proof getting shot and dying in the video O___O
Proof was actually in that video playing an early member of D12 known as Buggsy, who died before they got their big break. Proof was a very big influence in Eminem's life, I can expect Eminem's next album [coming a long time from now]speak on how he feels about Proof's death. Proof actually was my favorite member of D12, and it's sad to see him go before he got out of Em's shadow.

dime55

D.A. said:
Proof was actually in that video playing an early member of D12 known as Buggsy, who died before they got their big break. Proof was a very big influence in Eminem's life, I can expect Eminem's next album [coming a long time from now]speak on how he feels about Proof's death. Proof actually was my favorite member of D12, and it's sad to see him go before he got out of Em's shadow.

i hope he gets back in the lab, but im not so sure. i read in a article that during proof's funeral em said something like "without proof there's no d12. w/o proof there's no eminem" and i think he said something about his doubt in making music but not sure

D.A.

Huntley, Illinois. Also known as the middle of now
marshallmathers said:
wasn't it Bugz 97?
I don't know, I'm not big on D12.

If what I heard was true from MTV news "Proof" pulled out a weapon first and shot someone and thus he got shot. Im thinkin the whole crowd or whatever was talking some major shit. Proof pulled out the weapon first. If that's true then That "NI##@ shoulda been shot.
Nobody deserves to die, even if you did try to kill the other, nobody at that scene deserved to have their life taken so early.

em said something like "without proof there's no d12. w/o proof there's no eminem" and i think he said something about his doubt in making music but not sure
Em's been hinting at things like retiring for a long time, but I doubt it. Now, the dismantling of D12 might be more possible.

zexion_org_xii

no one deserves it??? he killed another man...an eye for an eye....your in america where there is still death penalties....i think its sad that he died...but hey he had that shyt coming

Sabaku no Gaara

Bronze Member
No one deserves to die. The first member before Eminem in D12 was Bugz who was shot ran over and shot again in a park. Proof was playing Bugz in that video but it is kind of akward. My mom said she saw the very end of an Em music video and it had 2 big pictures one of Proof and one of Em not sure on the video but I'm assuming its his dedication to Proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back