• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

R.I.P. Proof

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
OHH.com has just learned that Proof of D12 was shot and killed in the 8 mile section of Detroit early this morning.

Though details are still sketchy, sources say Proof (born DeShaun Holton) was shot at a night club called Triple C's on 8 mile and Gratiot around 4.am. A SOHH.com source in Detroit revealed that another person was struck during the shooting.

The second victim is said to be in critical condition. Though hospital authorities have yet to release the name of this victim, the unconfirmed word is that Bizarre of D12 was also shot. Bizarre is yet to be accounted for by his colleagues.

Proof was taken to St. John Holy Cross Hospital while the second victim was taken to St. John Hospital. According to police, he succumbed to a gunshot wound to the head.

There's no word whether Proof's slaying is part of Detroit's growing Hip-Hop war. This past December, Eminem protégé Obie Trice was shot in the head during a road rage incident. According to Michigan police, Trice was driving northbound with his girlfriend on the Lodge Freeway in Detroit at around 1am Saturday morning when another car approached and shots were fired. Trice was hit in the head, but managed to exit the freeway in the Southfield suburb where his girlfriend flagged police.

Last April, budding rapper Blade Icewood was killed in the D's rap war. Icewood was sitting in a wheelchair aboard his silver Range Rover when an unidentified gunman pulled up next to the vehicle and opened fire into the truck. The incident took place at West 7 Mile Road and Faust. The driver of the Range exited the vehicle as shots rang out. Icewood was pronounced dead at the scene.

Proof was known as Eminem's longtime right hand man. Known for his freestyle ability, the Detroit emcee also served as Slim's hype man during concerts.

Read the full story here: http://www.sohh.com/thewire/read.php?contentID=8717

Show some respect

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
Aww.. I know I heard about that.. I love D12 thats so sad!! I hope he makes up to the big man.. (GOD)!!

Shinjuku

Entrapment
This made me mad this was one of my favorite groups but now I don't know what they will do next but R.I.P Proof

I didn't know there was a growing Hip Hop War Drama Setter you need to tell me more about that

T

TrishLovesDamon

lol Proof Was Cool!!!!!!

New News....The Man Who Killed Didnt get charged with murder....

T

tux_

Damn, I actually liked Proof. Horrible to hear about this, and I really do feel sorry for his family/friends.
What makes it even worse is that he had potential, he was great, but if had gotten out of D12 and was able to seen as his own rapper he'd have been a legend.
Very awkward sbout the Toy Soldier's thing also.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
Man,why do good rapper always have to be shot!? :( Proof toatally kicked ass,almost as good as Tupac (I mean't almost!) I mean, seriously, It's always gangsta rappers who have to get shot,cuz there's haters.

Here's something dedicated to Proof:

36221105_6608af14bd_m.jpg

zexion_org_xii

its called karma....i feel for the ones who weve lost but proof had it coming....you dont kill someone else and strot around saying this and that and expect not to get hit??....that shyt just happens....ou can even look back to when pac got murdered

zexion_org_xii

he had it coming not to be mean...but thats what happens when you kill someone else...they get back at you...i dont care what you may think thats just how life is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back