• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

R.I.P. Nachi Nozawa

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
R.I.P. Nachi Nozawa. We'll miss you ;.;

State

Awards
Oh, that's sudden and sad. ;~;
Will miss that badass laugh Vexen had in Re: CoM

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
One of my favourite actors lost a battle against cancer. He is well known for Alain Delon's voice-over job in Japan, as well as Al Pacino and Bruce Willis.
I used to listen his weekly radio show with fellow actor Fuyumi Shiraishi which has a legendary status in Japanese radio.
RIP.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Nomura said this about it:
"Nachi Nozawa, who breathed spirit into Organisation XIII's No. 4 Vexen and FFVII's Professor Hojo, has passed away. It is truly regrettable. Thank you so much. I wish you happiness in the next life."​

jonXjon

Said he died of Lung Cancer, I could see that is why his laugh was so unnatural.

Just kidding. He will be missed. :(

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Farewell person who voiced a man who uploaded his mind to the world wide network and then transferred his mind to the body of the leader of deepground and then while possesing his body tried to summon Omega.

Farewell person who voiced a man who became a nobody with a creepy ass laugh who then created replicas and was murdered by a red headed flury of dancing flames who has a thing for a spiky blonde haired nobody.

You shall be missed. May your soul rest in peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back