• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

R.E.M. - Reality, Existence, Mentality [Sign-up/OOC]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Endless Strategy

I'm also wondering, is proximity a requirement to obtain an ability? Also, how long has this ability acquisition been occurring? Referencing Megatron and Ordeith's templates, it seems to have been happening for years.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I'm also wondering, is proximity a requirement to obtain an ability? Also, how long has this ability acquisition been occurring? Referencing Megatron and Ordeith's templates, it seems to have been happening for years.

I, personally, know that my character gained abilities only after she graduated college.
If need be, I can edit my template to more clearly reflect that.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

Not really.

How long has it been occurring? I wonder... Anyways, our group's ability manifestation should all occur within a couple of years of each other, with the majority occurring just as the roleplay starts.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Good to see this underway. Expect my template to be complete by later in the evening tomorrow.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I put a lot of thought into it and decided I think it would be best to close the thread for the time being and place the rp on the backburner for now.

It's no one's fault for this. The quality and dedication I would have to put into a roleplay of this calibur would be quite substantial and with my mind and heart in such disarray, I simply can't. With such a deep and powerful plot behind it, it simply wouldn't be fair to the story if my entire heart wasn't into it.

So I'm sorry, but I will be closing the roleplay for now. But don't worry, as it is my best work, R.E.M. will most certainly return when my life has steadied out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back