• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

R&C: size matters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haywire

parlay?
Website
freewebs.com
not sure if this was posted before but has anyone else played it yet? i just got it today. it seems to stay true to the previous games (excluding rachet deadlocked which was completly different from the others) im glad clank is back as a playable character.

antiformkeyblade

never betray. never.
yeah it goes way back to the basic of the first one,then it adds the upgrades and armor. which is a nice touch. and they brought back the Gadgebots in Clank missons. im glad it turned out so well.

antiformkeyblade

never betray. never.
yeah. i think the developer where trying new ideas in Deadlock, but once they saw the responce that people wanted clank back, they had no choice.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
I posted a topic on this a few months ago, but it doesn't matter.

I really want this game. If the person buying my PSP backs out, I'll deffinately get this.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
I REALLY wanted to try out my favorite R&C weapon the R.Y.N.O. I hope its more like the R&C 1s RYNO, I though GC was rather weak. Even though it doesn't matter sense I wont be playing it. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back