• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Quiz

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xickae

I’ve seen in another forum a cool “game” that actually is a quiz concerning all about (and I mean anything at all) games. The games happens this way:
1) someone makes any question about any game at all for any console (from the old Ness ‘till PS3, PC and portable are also include);
2) the other have to answer it and are allowed to check the internet in order to find the answer;
3) the question lasts - at maximum - 48 hours, if no one finds the answer, then the person who posted the current question answers it and someone (and I mean anyone at all) gets to start with another question and so on;
4) if someone finds the answer, then it’s his (or her) turn to start a new question and so on;
5) if after 24 hours, the person in charge of a new “contest” still didn’t make a question, then someone else (like in 3, anyone at all) may post a new question;
6) if more than one person gives the right answer, then the first one to post “is the victor” and is in charge of a new question;
7) if the person doesn’t want to make a question, they can pass their turn to someone or let it open for anyone;
8) the contents are allowed to ask for some clues from the starter, in that case the starter types “Clue” and gives something. There is only one limitation - 5 clues at maximum.

It’s just for fun, don’t take too serious okay.
When someone comes here, then they can also post their question (I'm letting anyone start it because I don't know if, I start, there will be people here, so anyone start it).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back