• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Quite a few staff changes today

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards
So there's been some people hired and some people promoted within the past ten minutes or so.

Please welcome gungonX and HadesDragon to the KHI staff! Both of them will be filling Global Moderator positions. The staff believes they'll do an awesome job with us, and I'm sure they won't disappoint.

Next up, Global Moderator KH Vandread has been promoted to Super Moderator! Congratulations are in order! He's done an excellent job with us as a section Moderator/Global Moderator, and I've no doubt he will continue to do so.

There has been one other promotion, and it's a very big deal, however there is an announcement I want to precede that with.

I have decided to retire from the KHI staff. This has been a very hard decision for me to make, and I have thought about it for quite some time. Even now, as I make the announcement about it, I am having second thoughts. However, I believe it to be in the best interests of the forums that I stop taking an active role on the staff, when that position can go to someone with more time and more ambition. I have not been the most active staffer these past few months, I have let a good number of people down, and I cannot continue to do that. Coupled with the knowledge that my schedule will get even more hectic starting in September when I am going back to school, and I don't see how I could continue to stick around as an Administrator, and yet not get much done.

Some of you will no doubt be very gladdened at my departure, as I know I did not always make the most popular decisions. To you I offer no apologies, as I have always done what I felt was right for the forums. To everyone else, I apologize for dropping this on you so suddenly.

I will remain an Administrator for the next little while to ensure that everything that needs to get done before I leave my position gets done. However I have already promoted my successor, as some of you may have noticed.

Silh will be taking my place as KHI's Administrator. I have worked with Silh for a good number of years now, and he has always done an excellent job of taking care of the forums. In the past he's been able to both manage the chat and deal issues on the forums as a Super Moderator, And that alone speaks very highly of him. I fully support him and have absolute faith in him as the new Administrator of KHI, and I hope you all do too.

To end this announcement, I just want to say it has been a pleasure to help and serve the members of KHI these past three years. I have always enjoyed what I did, and I like to think I did some good, though I know some would debate that. Regardless, it has been fun and I hate to stop doing it, but it's for the best. Also, I just want to stress that I am not leaving the forums altogether, I am merely leaving my position of Administrator. I will still be around on the forums, and available on MSN, Skype, XBL, etc. as much as possible (perhaps even more so, come September. I know some of you have witnessed how hard it is to contact me in the past).

I think you all for the privilege it has been to be an Administrator of these forums.

Now that that serious business is over, you can all go back the way things normally are around here.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
I knew HD would make the cut sooner or later!

Congratulations one and all, and a happy retirement to Manchester Black!

Guile

It's been nice having you as an administrator of these forums, Kyle. I can understand why you would want to retire at this point in time. I do not know if this means you wish to discontinue your activity in KHI, and if so, I wish you the best of luck in your studies and your various life activities. If not, the same wishes shall apply, and I look forward to being able to still talk with you, regardless of how few and far in between those conversations are.

To our newly promoted staff: I congratulate you all. You deserve it completely, and I would not have it any other way. I hope you will do your jobs up to the standards of those that gave you this opportunity, especially Silh, considering he's got the more difficult of them.

Blue

home is where the heart is
Congrats to everyone who's been promoted! <3

Sorry to hear you're retiring Manchester Black...you will be missed. :)

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. &#9829;
You've done a nice job around here Manchester, it'll sad to see you go. A noble salute. =)

Congratulations Silh - I know you will be a great asset to the forums, congrats!, Brutal, and Hades!

A special congrats to gungon, YOU DID IT MAN! Congrats!!

Awesome job, everyone. :thumbup:

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Congrats to all, I predicted the new mods lol.

lol guile being serious.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
As awesome as the promotions are, it's still bittersweet to know you are resigning. I don't know who would be gladdened at your departure as you say, nor do I understand why someone would be. Though, the fact that you chose Silh to be your successor and that you will still be around makes it a lot easier to bear.

Really, the more I think about, it the more I realize that you really aren't leaving at all, so there's nothing to be sad about. I'm looking forward to where KHI is going to head with all this.

Congrats to all the promotions, especially Hades. I've always told you you'd make it here and I doubt I'm the only one who knew it would happen sooner or later.

I do not know if this means you wish to discontinue your activity in KHI, and if so, I wish you the best of luck in your studies and your various life activities. If not, the same wishes shall apply, and I look forward to being able to still talk with you, regardless of how few and far in between those conversations are.

He said he'd still be around.

I guess gungonX got his wish :3

Meanwhile, no doubt Mastermind is kicking himself.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Congrats to all the new mods and also the promotion. I'm sad to see you go, Manchester, you were such a lovely and friendly mod when at your job. Happy retirement! Don't go changing now. :p

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Mastermind must be having a shit attack.

Anyway bai Manlychest.

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Sorry I'm so tired. I was at my first marching band parade yesterday till like 3am. My brother woke me up at 6am. I don't even know the season or what not. I can't think staright right noe. Yeah though that's the word^.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Sad to hear you're resigning, Manchester, but at least you'll still be around...
Congratulations to everyone for their promotions/acceptance into the staff... And to Hades, I always knew you could do it...
A big congrats to Silh... I see a bright future for KHI... =]

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Sorry I'm so tired. I was at my first marching band parade yesterday till like 3am. My brother woke me up at 6am. I don't even know the season or what not. I can't think staright right noe. Yeah though that's the word^.

It would probably be in your best interest to not offer an explanation for everything.

T

Tyler Durden

HOW DO YOU LIKE OUR SHITTY USERNAME COLOR NOW, PAOLO

**** YEAH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back