• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Quite a few staff changes today

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam said:
You are all going to do shitty jobs and I'm not happy for any of you.

So what you really mean to say is "Congratulations on the Moderator positions and good luck"? :3

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Silh will be taking my place as KHI's Administrator. I have worked with Silh for a good number of years now, and he has always done an excellent job of taking care of the forums. In the past he's been able to both manage the chat and deal issues on the forums as a Super Moderator, And that alone speaks very highly of him. I fully support him and have absolute faith in him as the new Administrator of KHI, and I hope you all do too.

Oh my gawd.

Darkslayers

Website
gamingsource.org
Like I said in the other thread. You'll be missed with the other 2 admins leaving. Why you guys have to leave?

I mean you guys work hard as a admin. If you do give up you'll be missed mate. Good luck with your life and most of all stay touch to the forums.:unsure:

Rix

:)
Awards
Congrats to the new mods and to those that got promoted :) I'm sorry to hear that you are retiring Manchester Black :(

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
This sucks; all 3 of the admins, gone within HOURS.

Manchester Black, you will be missed; you were quite friendly.

Good luck to the new mods/admin;

gungonX and Hades, I'm sure you'll make great Global Mods!

Brutal, you've got quite a bit on your plate with Super Mod, but you'll manage!

And for Silh, you've got big shoes to fill as an Admin. But as I've been on these forums, I've noticed that you are the perfect choice for the job!

Last edited:

Macabre

Gold Member
I congratulate gungonX and Hades Dragon on becoming Global Moderators, I hope both of you do great jobs here and I congratulate Brutal on being promoted to Super Moderator.

Silh, I congratulate you on being promoted to an Administrator and I hope that you do your best as an Administrator here.

Manchester Black, Digital Gopher and Monkeybutt.
All three of you have done your best here as Administrators and the three of you will be missed.

Joy

Bronze Member
Also, Hades, having talked to you a couple of times in the past, I've to say, this was long, long overdue, and I've been thinking you should be modded for a long ass time. Congrats.

Gungon, I'd say the same, 'cept I don't really know you, lol. Congrats to you, and I do so hope you do a good job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back